Been out of town for 6 weeks working.... last day before heading home.... wake up to:

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b.lee
lmfao!
what a nice suprise!

if i was you i'd stick a plastic bag around the other guys airfilter.
and then watch him and laugh as he tries to start the car.
Haha, this is a good idea. Stick an orange or something inside their exhaust pipe also lol. The video of buttering the floor had me laughing at the end when the guy slid across the kitchen floor.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pop all the keys of their keyboard and put them in alphabetical order
Old 09-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by stevensLS1
upper decker that will be the best
I second this. Take a dump at their house if you go over there, but dump in the tank instead of the bowl. Now everytime they flush their commode they get shitty water. Ha Ha
Old 09-20-2007, 08:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know someone that actually did the upper decker... it was NOT a pretty sight
Old 09-20-2007, 08:52 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by FastB
I second this. Take a dump at their house if you go over there, but dump in the tank instead of the bowl. Now everytime they flush their commode they get shitty water. Ha Ha

Nice!!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:13 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

HOLY **** the butter thing was awesome...

IF THERE IS SOMONE YOU REALLY HATE THIS IS WHAT YOU DO...

Simply put 1 (damn it i say 1!!!!!) drop of visine (gets the red out ) in whatever they are drinking and they will be shitting and stuck on the toilet FUCKED up for a couple of hours. DO NOT EXCEED 1 DROP!!!!! If you do you will SERIOUSLY **** them up.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
HOLY **** the butter thing was awesome...

IF THERE IS SOMONE YOU REALLY HATE THIS IS WHAT YOU DO...

Simply put 1 (damn it i say 1!!!!!) drop of visine (gets the red out ) in whatever they are drinking and they will be shitting and stuck on the toilet FUCKED up for a couple of hours. DO NOT EXCEED 1 DROP!!!!! If you do you will SERIOUSLY **** them up.
Damn, I would try that on one of my friends but I don't wanna have to make them go through all that. Especially whenever we all go to the mall, we always screw eachother over some how. Wheather we give out eachothers numbers to fat chicks or something lol.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:18 AM
Launching!

butter ???!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:26 AM
Launching!

^^^eff tee dubya
Old 09-21-2007, 08:45 AM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Best one I ever pulled was on a parts guy at a dealership I worked at years ago over in Dallas. I owed him in a HUGE way and he found out just what a bitch Kharma can be!

He had special ordered a new truck and waited like a kid for it to come in. At the time it was 5 months... old 1996 Dodge 4x4 Cummins Dually. Nice ride. Got a key to his truck made using his VIN, emptied his Washer reservoir, filled it up with about 1 gallon of water. Ran a wire from his brake switch to the Washer Pump. Ran a piece of rubber vacuum line from the pump through the firewall ( those trucks have a huge grommet strategically placed in just the right spot!) and wedged the end of the hose under the dash and above the knee bolster under the column.... put some towels in the seat and test fired it adjusting it for accuracy! Bingo... we have a winner folks!

He used to go in early and get off about an hour early... I had the whole F'n dealership watching him leave.... they were watching from everywhere imaginable! He got into the truck, and just like every warm body on the planet who drives an automobile he put his foot on the brake pedal as he shut his door... and the fun began. At first he had no clue as to what was happening and just let it pump away baby!!!!! Then for some stupid reason he started the truck and pulled it around to the service drive and got out and was going to have one of the Service Writers write it up for that!!!! I had already gotten a stack of clean towels out of the cabinet in the wash bay and was waiting for him.

He had literally pumped one gallon of water into his lap. Those pumps can really move the water fast. Oh hell yeah! He had water in his damn center console... and it had the lid closed! It was truly glorious. I trumped his *** with Spades. The only bad thing that came of it was the fact that he was never the same old joking guy he was before. It literally changed him. Poor guy.

Take notes and have fun boys!

g
Old 09-21-2007, 10:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

lol that's awsome, i want to try firecrackers under the dash or somthing hooked up to the brake pedal, like when they step on it they all start going off.....but i'm pretty sure it'd catch something on fire lol