A few Pics of my TT5-Limited Street Car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 09:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob Valden
i agree, at least the 2 of us can say we drove our racecars to high school! Not many can say that!

Rob
Boner where the hell is your ride ? I have not heard much out of you lately, of course I have not been reading any boards. 60 hours a week at work owns me.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
So what is it going to run 5.60's LMAO j/k. Looks good brotha, I hope that it can make a road trip to the DFDUB and make an appearance or two. Continued success Wormy

Trust me, when we get this thing running we will be going everywhere with it.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Rob Valden
car looks nice as well man! who is building it, and what set up are you going with

Not sure...Still trying to get some sort of sponsorship ..If things don't work out than i'm going to spray the **** out of it..I have allpro's prostock castings with a raised runner, sheet metal and a lsx block for it..

BTW: car looks good Steven. You going to run outlaw 10.5 in clash? It would be cool to see a newer f-body compete in there..There's that one nice black camaro turbo car but thats about all i've seen locally..
Old 09-29-2007, 03:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sr71bbjr
Not sure...Still trying to get some sort of sponsorship ..If things don't work out than i'm going to spray the **** out of it..I have allpro's prostock castings with a raised runner, sheet metal and a lsx block for it..

BTW: car looks good Steven. You going to run outlaw 10.5 in clash? It would be cool to see a newer f-body compete in there..There's that one nice black camaro turbo car but thats about all i've seen locally..

Yea, my turbo's will be too big to run in Super Street for the clash, so outlaw 10.5 or Pro street. That camaro you are talking about got totalled, dont think you will see him for awhile.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Yea, my turbo's will be too big to run in Super Street for the clash, so outlaw 10.5 or Pro street. That camaro you are talking about got totalled, dont think you will see him for awhile.

Damn!! that was a badass car....Did he get hurt? Is there a vid. somewhere..
Old 09-29-2007, 04:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
I think he's talking about Chris Shortridge's car. The L/S Camaro that got wrecked in Angleton is supposed to be at Stevens Race Cars on Monday. Rick said it will take a few weeks to fix it but nothing major. They have to replace a strut and some body panels and the exhaust.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:27 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ben R
I think he's talking about Chris Shortridge's car. The L/S Camaro that got wrecked in Angleton is supposed to be at Stevens Race Cars on Monday. Rick said it will take a few weeks to fix it but nothing major. They have to replace a strut and some body panels and the exhaust.
The car that got wrecked at angleton is Chad Crisps car not Chris Shortridge's. Chris wrecked a couple months back. Chads should be up and running for Tx vs The world.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:45 PM
10 Second Club

Update ??
Old 04-13-2009, 05:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Gonna come up and run The Wolfe with their Orange stang...That'd be some racing id like to see...The Brain vs The Worm..LOL
Old 04-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Staging Lane

Talk about a thread from the dead.......
Old 04-13-2009, 07:58 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Originally Posted by CAMARO_THUNDER
Update ??
Still sitting. We have just been busy at the shop. We are building the new radial car for a customer so we will be concentrating on that for now
Old 04-13-2009, 08:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GoldRust
Still sitting. We have just been busy at the shop. We are building the new radial car for a customer so we will be concentrating on that for now
smart man, stick to the business!

i need to swing by the shop and say hello again...
Old 04-14-2009, 08:03 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by GoldRust

Damn customers!!

LOL!!! J/K!
Old 04-14-2009, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Gonna come up and run The Wolfe with their Orange stang...That'd be some racing id like to see...The Brain vs The Worm..LOL
We will have a little something for wolfe with our stock suspension Firehawk. Hope to be out playing by the end of summer!

As for my car, still sitting. Like Josh said, we have WAY to many customer cars that need finished before we can even think about playing with ours.