gym in NW houston....

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stang Man
All it has is a squat rack, bench press, power rack, and a place to do deadlifts.
The 24 Hr. Fitness in Friendswood has all of this. There is a good mix of small Highschool kids trying to beef up for the laides, fatties like myself trying to lose weight, normal people just trying to get into better shape, and the occasional supermen (Lil Powel and _Zac come to mind in this category LMAO). There's the occassional professional body builders (Men and Woman, and the chick is just creepy. She does bodybuilder **** too. It's pretty gross.) but its a good mix of different kinds of people. My favorite are the smokin' hot wimmenz though.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:32 PM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by Ben R
The 24 Hr. Fitness in Friendswood has all of this. There is a good mix of small Highschool kids trying to beef up for the laides, fatties like myself trying to lose weight, normal people just trying to get into better shape, and the occasional supermen (Lil Powel and _Zac come to mind in this category LMAO). There's the occassional professional body builders (Men and Woman, and the chick is just creepy. She does bodybuilder **** too. It's pretty gross.) but its a good mix of different kinds of people. My favorite are the smokin' hot wimmenz though.
Costas has a lot of ****. I just like how they have the serious equipment in its own room, away from the soccer moms and all, so you can do whatever you want and not get looks like you're some kind of freak!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like Rusty was Internet Roid Ragin.... Lay off the roids bro, or go get laid.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:29 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn...
Old 09-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lets_fly
first of all to you stupid mother fu@#ers, i meant i was looking for a small gym that does not get packed, and doesnt have everyone always asking you questions..... and by gangsta, i didnt mean "thug" but a good down to earth gym, with no "gym celebrities". and as far as throwin around weight, its a term we use in football(especially performing powerclines), not literal like Rusty simple *** thinks it is. please post up if you have info, if not gtfo.

listen u small *** pos...i know what u and ur kind are like...if u have to throw any kind of weight with any lift around then you are over doing it...simple as that...do u really wanna argue with me about this? Better yet, can u shoulder press 120lb dumbells?? i didnt think so, BITCH! So stfu and quit actin tough on the web...you are WEAK, when u want some help with that let me know...theres a great fitness site called alinboard.com or elitefitness.com that u can frequent under the newb site for u dumbass questions, STRONGMAN...
Old 09-29-2007, 05:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
sounds like Rusty was Internet Roid Ragin.... Lay off the roids bro, or go get laid.

oh and yes i have done roids and yes i get laid way more than ALL of u...
Old 09-29-2007, 06:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

"i get laid more than all of you"

you sir need to lay off the juice. You come across as a keyboard warrior to me.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:07 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn...
Old 09-29-2007, 06:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Urban hows afghanistan? you working as a contractor?
Old 09-29-2007, 06:59 AM
Launching!

:
Originally Posted by RUSTYTA
listen u small *** pos...i know what u and ur kind are like...if u have to throw any kind of weight with any lift around then you are over doing it...simple as that...do u really wanna argue with me about this? Better yet, can u shoulder press 120lb dumbells?? i didnt think so, BITCH! So stfu and quit actin tough on the web...you are WEAK, when u want some help with that let me know...theres a great fitness site called alinboard.com or elitefitness.com that u can frequent under the newb site for u dumbass questions, STRONGMAN...
Dont hold your feelings back ......

Last edited by Grimlock; 09-29-2007 at 07:09 AM.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:53 AM
11 Second Club

pSSST: Rustty ur supposed to take the needle OUT of your *** when your done!!
Old 09-29-2007, 10:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Speaking of internet tough guys...
Old 09-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Launching!

Online I'm a 6'4" 230 lb champion olympic class weightlifter and I eat nails for breakfast. I change header bolts with my bare hands and can hold up the tailend of a transmission without a jack. In real life though I'm 115 lbs wet with coke bottle glasses toting dual pocket guards and a neon green back pack so dont even bother messing with me!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
Online I'm a 6'4" 230 lb champion olympic class weightlifter and I eat nails for breakfast. I change header bolts with my bare hands and can hold up the tailend of a transmission without a jack. In real life though I'm 115 lbs wet with coke bottle glasses toting dual pocket guards and a neon green back pack so dont even bother messing with me!
O,RLY?
Old 09-29-2007, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
Haha, reminds me of that Brad Paisley song "Online"

Some people are way too serious about ****... Sit back and relax a little.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Teching In

oops...sorry for the drunk post!!! hahaha...anyways i actually didnt lie, i am 6 foot 202 pounds and about 8 pct body fat...i bench 360 and probably shoulder press close to the same, and yes i have done roids...but its not what u do, its how u do it...ive seen ppl take steroids and never workout and they are still small and weak...Sticking a needle and injecting steroids doesnt make u big, its just a catalyst that helps u get there...u all should go READ.

oh and btw 6ft 4in 230 lbs wouldnt get you into any powerlifting champion status!! 230 is kinda small for 6'4"
Old 09-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Launching!

oops...sorry for the drunk post!!! hahaha...anyways i actually didnt lie, i am 6 foot 202 pounds and about 8 pct body fat...i bench 360 and probably shoulder press close to the same, and yes i have done roids...but its not what u do, its how u do it...ive seen ppl take steroids and never workout and they are still small and weak...Sticking a needle and injecting steroids doesnt make u big, its just a catalyst that helps u get there...u all should go READ.

oh and btw 6ft 4in 230 lbs wouldnt get you into any powerlifting champion status!! 230 is kinda small for 6'4"

Oh damn, so not only was my peter is small ...
Old 09-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Staging Lane

didn't your first post say that if he couldn't bench 400+ pounds he should shut his mouth and not say anything? I guess you need to hit the weights harder before you talk again...

Last edited by chargerR/T; 09-30-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:50 PM
TECH Regular

Lifetime Fitness on Grand Parkway in the Cinco Ranch area.. BEST gym i've ever been to and of course I'm a member
Old 09-30-2007, 12:33 AM
Launching!

damn that roid rage.....chill back

Quick Reply: gym in NW houston....