gym in NW houston....

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 01:52 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Urban hows afghanistan? you working as a contractor?
Afghanistan is ok. Ramadan is going on right now (as you are well aware off). I am U.S. Army. What about you? Does Iraq have any KBR gangster gyms?
Old 09-30-2007, 02:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We gots them Dungeons in Iraq bro.... Gangsta as they come. Our sub contractor's who are muslim try and use ramandan to get outta work over here... i think its funny. I used to be in the Army, but finished after 5.5 years and been contracting since.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chargerR/T
didn't your first post say that if he couldn't bench 400+ pounds he should shut his mouth and not say anything? I guess you need to hit the weights harder before you talk again...

yea but im not throwing weights around acting like a gd idiot in the gym...and even when i do bench 400+ im not gonna throw the weights or grunt and make a big deal out of it...thats what i was trying to say...400lbs is what most people will consider very strong, especially for a 200lb guy
Old 09-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
Oh damn, so not only was my peter is small ...
first of all you dont make sense...and secondly please tell me how more testosterone will make your **** smaller????? Since you know so much more about roids than i do, please inform me....your ***** sometimes get smaller and your tool actually gets bigger ...and it all goes back to normal after your pct. (thats post cycle therapy, genious)

so yes your still the only one with a small "peter"
Old 09-30-2007, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

I heard they have a Gangsta gym up in huntville
Old 09-30-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

there was gym off bellaire and rice, right off 610 and 59 called hanks' gym
that was hardcore bodybuilder/powerlifter gym that i used to be a member of. pretty much dungeon as it gets. no one talks to each other, no techno or 80's dance mix music on the speakers. 100$ for 3 months was th rate back then.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RUSTYTA
first of all you dont make sense...and secondly please tell me how more testosterone will make your **** smaller????? Since you know so much more about roids than i do, please inform me....your ***** sometimes get smaller and your tool actually gets bigger ...and it all goes back to normal after your pct. (thats post cycle therapy, genious)

so yes your still the only one with a small "peter"

Step down son! I was just jabbing an open air jest. Nothing pointed to you. You dont necessary have to pose out your chest on line like you probably do in the real world. Chill, relax a little, take a deep breath, we're not all out to get you. In fact I was actually amused (in a good way) at your character here until I just learned your muscles and such are hard and tough but your feelings are a little on the soft side. Let's not have a pissing contest here, I still cant get my Peter past my zipper! ...and I know, your not here for a popularity contest, but it's cool.

(oh ****, here he goes, I just opened up a can of bully worms didnt I?) LOL!

Quick Reply: gym in NW houston....