HPD Cruise to Galveston Rained Out!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Almost getting arrested for no front plate....????

Last time I checked that was a non-moving violation...why would that constitute going to jail?
Old 09-30-2007, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 2tone

Last time I checked that was a non-moving violation...why would that constitute going to jail?

well, the lady cop pulled up infront of the white mustang then was like "whose car is this!?!?" and then pointed out that he was too close to the street, then i heard her say something about the front license plate. the guy then put the mustang driver on the hood of the car and started to search him, after that he put him in the back of the car. i stood around for the next 2minutes before i left. when i left he was still in the cop car

-the cops prob just kept him in the car until they ran a background check on him to make sure he had no warrants
Old 10-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Teching In

That just suxs for him.....all these new Galv police folks........I've lived down here for about 30 years now and thats the reason I'm moving to the mainland! It ain't the same around here no more. I had to work yesterday or I woulda been out there with you guys. Sorry you got hassled by the cops.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2tone

i have no idea, i wanted to laugh when he told me that. it was a brazoria county sheriff. me and the guy who was with me also got searched and had to wait for him to take his sweet as time to feel out the ticket (while he was doing that i was facing the cop car with my hands on his hood and was talking to my friend with his hands on my car behind me, the cop then got out and said "you talking ****" lol, dont know what his problem was.

im the pewter ss behind the cop car in the first pic
Old 10-01-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by nassty00
i have no idea, i wanted to laugh when he told me that. it was a brazoria county sheriff. me and the guy who was with me also got searched and had to wait for him to take his sweet as time to feel out the ticket (while he was doing that i was facing the cop car with my hands on his hood and was talking to my friend with his hands on my car behind me, the cop then got out and said "you talking ****" lol, dont know what his problem was.

What part of town was that in and do you have the cops name? I have a good friend in the dept and will tell him about it. Then the cop will be in some heat for a while for being a dick.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TXjeepTJ
white truck? there was one that sounded like they kept it in 1st gear and kept punchin it, sounded pretty mean/loud lol
lol... yeah that was me.... hptuners has a setting where I can just push the tow/haul button (its a truck thing!l lol..) and it will automatically drop it to first, and when you punch it, it'll just pull away and shift all the other gears by itself, it good for roll racing so that you wont have to wait for it to downshift before it takes off...

and it was loud due to longtubes, 3" all the way back with 3"cutout... it has a camm'ed 6.0... just an 11sec truck..
Old 10-01-2007, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ap2002
lol... yeah that was me.... hptuners has a setting where I can just push the tow/haul button (its a truck thing!l lol..) and it will automatically drop it to first, and when you punch it, it'll just pull away and shift all the other gears by itself, it good for roll racing so that you wont have to wait for it to downshift before it takes off...

and it was loud due to longtubes, 3" all the way back with 3"cutout... it has a camm'ed 6.0... just an 11sec truck..

sweet, i still need to see what mine runs in the 1/4, cam/headers this winter maybe nitrous in the spring if im crazy enough lol

Originally Posted by nassty00

damn, so the people that didnt leave all got tickets for bs?
Old 10-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

I had a good time, guess I missed the part of eating at "salsa"....
Old 10-01-2007, 09:19 PM
TECH Regular

wtf is that jeep doin there? haha just kidding scott you shoulda launched and popped a wheelie for everyone!!
Old 10-01-2007, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by texasreb18
wtf is that jeep doin there? haha just kidding scott you shoulda launched and popped a wheelie for everyone!!

lol, im sure thats what most of the people there were saying
Old 10-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Still had sum fun eneded up still going in the daily skittle didnt feel like gtn the supra all wet....still had a great time and sum go0d runs....yeah cops were terrible seems like there was 2 evry 5 miles....that was my buddies stang that got hastled by the cop she said he was blockin the road bcuz his nose was a few inches over the white line and he was goin to cause an accident blah blah lol