My experience at Wendy's tonight

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian2006
Last week I bought a burger at whataburger. Get all the way home and there is no freakin meat on my burger. I mean seriously, how can you forget the meat???
I've had my share of wrong orders, but damn, forgot the MEAT...how?
Old 10-11-2007, 12:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
¿como?
No like-oh when workers-oh can't take my order-oh because no speak-oh the English-oh.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

Yes, fast food is very bad for you. I don't drink soda waters and rarely eat sweets, so I'm all right. Haha. Seriously, though, I really only drink water and tea. Well, I do stop by Starbucks sometimes.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

i try not to eat fast food anymore. its getting to expensive...might as well go somewhere and sit down and get a better meal. plus, the morons taking your order, dont understand a word i say. i speak pretty damn good english. im not racist, but it seems we have nothing but illegal mexicans working our fast food and smelly middle easterns running our gas station, and im sorry I CAN TELL THEY DONT WEAR DEODORANT. its rediculous. i know its something to do with religion, but seriously, there is a certain public etticut (i dont know how to spell it) that people should follow just to show the person next to you and the people you service a little respect. On top of the fact i cant understand what the heck they are saying!!! learning the language of the country you live in would help alot. it seems like america is becoming the Sanctuary for everyone who cant stand thier own country, and they come here, then they follow their home countries traditions and rules. i just dont get it. then THEY COMPLAIN about equal rights. for god sake......i can go on and on...i think you guys get it