ls1 Vs Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 02:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
The true Meaning or "Ricer" is rice burner , Cars that are from Japan or surrounding areas.. Its not a state of mind..

<--------Notice Avatar.....Dont argue with me I know Im right Brian
There called Imports, just like your TA....its from Canada, freakin mapledriver

Last edited by Ravenous T\A; 10-11-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!! PICTURES OF THE LEAKED 1999 Supra

Old 10-11-2007, 02:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

great thread
Old 10-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Where do you train mr MMA bad ***?
first of all i didnt say anything about mma and second i didnt say i was a badass im tired of people putting up a front those are the people that never do anything in real life they disgust me we are all the same as far as people and humans so why talk **** to a total stranger that you have no clue about??? theres way too much hate in the world and people sometimes need to be taught a lesson since thier parents didnt raise them right, and to answer your questions for the last 8yrs i have been to nguyen's international, bushido, lutters, mohlers, lions den, machado, and chris brennan's and now i do private's on my own, $25 per person 4hr. session but with smart comments like that your first lessons free if your in dfw contact me and let me know
Old 10-11-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

lookin ***........ internet thuggin.

but correcting peoples grammer in a thread is pointless, noone is trying to type perfect

taNk u
Old 10-11-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by robbie21mma
first of all i didnt say anything about mma and second i didnt say i was a badass im tired of people putting up a front those are the people that never do anything in real life they disgust me we are all the same as far as people and humans so why talk **** to a total stranger that you have no clue about??? theres way too much hate in the world and people sometimes need to be taught a lesson since thier parents didnt raise them right, and to answer your questions for the last 8yrs i have been to nguyen's international, bushido, lutters, mohlers, lions den, machado, and chris brennan's and now i do private's on my own, $25 per person 4hr. session but with smart comments like that your first lessons free if your in dfw contact me and let me know
and once again your playing internet keyboard warrior just like the guy your complaining about, just let it roll of your back and forget about, no use getting all upset over some dude/gal your never gonna meet comments.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

this is a ******* internet sports car forum its not harvard im sorry that im not an english teacher, you wanna compare income or job status mr.teacher??? its little mother ******* like you that play hardcore with the keyboard but become silent and take it like a lil bitch in person so go ahead and talk **** over the internet we all know little mother ******* like you wont say that smart *** **** to my face you ******* coward

Just shut the hell up while you are ahead. Acting like that won't keep you around for much longer.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Regular

You must know Mike up at Lutter's purple belt blah blah and all that. It's fine I roll with my own instructors at my regular gym, no need for you to worry about some low life keyboard warrior like me. I mean anyone can google all those well known/name dropping gyms and post something like that.

Don't worry I know nothing about MMA...I watched UFC a few times and am sure I can do everything they can.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike96z
lookin ***........ internet thuggin.

but correcting peoples grammer in a thread is pointless, noone is trying to type perfect

taNk u
lol thats great right there
Old 10-11-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Junkie

I stayed at a Holiday Inn once, so I know I can
Old 10-11-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Unknown Guy
We all know that ricers are slow and suck
But Theres some cars that are real fast
like my 1999 twin turbo supra
but i also have a traans am
who do you think is better ls1 or ricers
and you are just as retarded as robbie.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
You must know Mike up at Lutter's purple belt blah blah and all that. It's fine I roll with my own instructors at my regular gym, no need for you to worry about some low life keyboard warrior like me. I mean anyone can google all those well known/name dropping gyms and post something like that.

Don't worry I know nothing about MMA...I watched UFC a few times and am sure I can do everything they can.
lol this kid is funny
Old 10-11-2007, 03:06 PM
TECH Regular

lol this kid is funny
Yep I'm a regular stand up comedian...seriously I've seen Jiu Jistu, I know the basic armbar from guard and how to do a flying armbar in a training video. I'm good to go.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol this kid is funny

Last Activity: Today 03:06 PM
Creating Private Message NaSSty Nate @ 03:06 PM

he's gonna do some more E THUGGIN

Old 10-11-2007, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not even going to bother reading the rest of the posts... but you have to be an idiot to come into an ls1 forum, and ask them if they like ls1's or ricers. You are a moron.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Regular

Geez that guy doesn't have the foggiest idea of what sarcasm is...
but what do I know I'm some internet keyboard warrior that only knows what UFC (sorry he correct me what Vale tudo is) because I watch TUF (the Ultimate fighter reality show)...has nothing to do with watching it for years before ...nothing at all...you guys have fun with this putz i'm done for this thread.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Last Activity: Today 03:06 PM
Creating Private Message NaSSty Nate @ 03:06 PM

he's gonna do some more E THUGGIN

yeah its e thuggin when 99.99% of people dont actually meet up and do anything but i gues i fall in the .01% its kinda of a hobbie of mine, i was just takin up for myself and by the way mommy he started it lol
Old 10-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Banned

Why have you been to so many gyms? Real badasses dont ever say a word and dont spout off their credentials over an internet forum, e-thuggin is out of style dont you know that? Bring all of your badass martial arts skills to a fight and ill bring a taser. lol Seriously though what martial art do you teach, Im looking to get back into Judo and you sound like a very professional, respectful teacher.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Banned

And can someone please ban the Op. He seems to have disappeared from the thread.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

I wanna learn kravmaga...screw all that huggin crap, I wanna be done and over with it

Quick Reply: ls1 Vs Ricers