Whats The Best Haunted House In Dfw Area???

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats The Best Haunted House In Dfw Area???

just like it says who's going where and which ones are good and which ones suck??? dfw area thoughts???
Old 10-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Teching In

thrillzilla out east in Terrell - were 80/20 meet
Old 10-11-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Screams in Waxahatchie is pretty good...
Old 10-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

Go to the Baker in Mineral Wells, its really haunted. You have to break in but its well worth it, you will pee your pants. Seriously though haunted houses are getting too expensive, I went to a few last year and it seems $30 is pretty routine.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JUSTINASS
thrillzilla out east in Terrell - were 80/20 meet
Thrillvania? Unless they changed the name this year. That is a good time. Screams is alot more than a haunted house. They have 3 haunted houses and alot of extra attractions. Like 50 acres worth I think. Cutting edge in ft. worth is pretty solid. Bring cash to pay extra and bypass the line. It cna get pretty gnarly.

<-------------Halloween geek
Old 10-11-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Thrillvania? Unless they changed the name this year. That is a good time. Screams is alot more than a haunted house. They have 3 haunted houses and alot of extra attractions. Like 50 acres worth I think. Cutting edge in ft. worth is pretty solid. Bring cash to pay extra and bypass the line. It cna get pretty gnarly.

<-------------Halloween geek
Is screams or cutting edge better?
Old 10-11-2007, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

i went to thrillvania last week and it 100% sucked. the main "manor" had a total of 5 people who would try and scare you. the rest was old crappy animatronic type stuff....

Cutting Edge in Ft.Worth was good last year.

Screams is nice b/c it's big. Its also scarborough fair during the summer.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01'WS6
Is screams or cutting edge better?

Two different things. Cutting edge is a whole lot of line and a big haunted house. Then its done.................Screams is more of a whole nite outing. Lots of different food booths, weird attractions, out door haunted walks, and like I said, like 3 different haunted houses. Bring some cash though. Especially if you want beer with you are there. Thats one of the nites of the year my friends and I pile into a couple of cars and get ripped on the way there. Literally the last three years in a row someone atleast gets a lecture by the cops. About "acting our age" or some ****. Wasnt really listening. Some poor ****** last year got the bad end of the stick when we flipped over a porta john with him in it.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TINKRD
i went to thrillvania last week and it 100% sucked. the main "manor" had a total of 5 people who would try and scare you. the rest was old crappy animatronic type stuff....

******* bummer about thrillvania. We are going to go saturday. Hopefully they were just short staffed or something..............
Old 10-11-2007, 07:33 PM
12 Second Club

i heard there is one in dallas and fort worth , where if you make it through without quiting you will get your money back! where is that one at?
Old 10-11-2007, 07:50 PM
TECH Addict

Cuttin Edge !!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Going to this one Saturday. Anyone been there, is it any good? Says it's 2 in 1
http://www.hauntedhousetexas.com/CHA...?1063756497260
Old 10-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Go to the Baker in Mineral Wells, its really haunted. You have to break in but its well worth it, you will pee your pants. Seriously though haunted houses are getting too expensive, I went to a few last year and it seems $30 is pretty routine.
i googled that hotel and it came up alot of things about it being haunted, like the wife of the hotel owner was depressed over her husband having an affair so she jumped out of the window in her suite on the northeast corner of the 7th floor of the hotel and its rumored that she stalks people that go there and you can see a tube of lipstick wrinting go away on the mirriors but i also read the ghost gets flirty with men that she finds attractive to get abck at her cheating husband??? she died from her suicide in 1950 thats wierd........what happened when you were there? is it in the middle of nowhere so you can break in easily or am i gonna get caught? lol
Old 10-11-2007, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by robbie21mma
i googled that hotel and it came up alot of things about it being haunted, like the wife of the hotel owner was depressed over her husband having an affair so she jumped out of the window in her suite on the northeast corner of the 7th floor of the hotel and its rumored that she stalks people that go there and you can see a tube of lipstick wrinting go away on the mirriors but i also read the ghost gets flirty with men that she finds attractive to get abck at her cheating husband??? she died from her suicide in 1950 thats wierd........what happened when you were there? is it in the middle of nowhere so you can break in easily or am i gonna get caught? lol

There is another real haunted house that is lots closer and way scarier.
Its in Dalworthington Gardens off Arkansas Ln in between Bowen and Feilder.
Known as the Davis Estates. You would have to sneak in would def not do any drinking member your in DWG. I am sure you can google the story or someone else will fill you in
Old 10-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Banned

i believe thats the same one i went to my junior year in high school there were like 50 poeple there some from mansfield high and some from arlington it was just a run down house that people broke into and spray painted the wall, heard the father of the family killed his kids and wife then himself..... it probably would have been more scary if there wasnt 50 people there though
Old 10-12-2007, 12:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by phantomLT1
There is another real haunted house that is lots closer and way scarier.
Its in Dalworthington Gardens off Arkansas Ln in between Bowen and Feilder.
Known as the Davis Estates. You would have to sneak in would def not do any drinking member your in DWG. I am sure you can google the story or someone else will fill you in

cant find any info on this one online
Old 10-12-2007, 02:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TINKRD

We went there last year and it was actually what you described. They spent way to much money and it spoiled it IMO.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by robbie21mma
i believe thats the same one i went to my junior year in high school there were like 50 poeple there some from mansfield high and some from arlington it was just a run down house that people broke into and spray painted the wall, heard the father of the family killed his kids and wife then himself..... it probably would have been more scary if there wasnt 50 people there though

Thats the 1 you know what I am talking about. Dude killed his whole family and hung them in their meatlocker down in basement.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:00 AM
11 Second Club

cutting edge
Old 10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tttttt

Quick Reply: Whats The Best Haunted House In Dfw Area???