A&M bounces back!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007 | 06:33 PM
Texas Director

Tyler, I don't even respond to his posts anymore. There's no point in it. He's got to be the absolute most unformed, ignorant person I've seen when it comes to college football discussion. And it's not even close. He's insignificant.
Old 10-21-2007 | 11:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ben R
Something like 70% of Notre Dame's starters are underclassmen. The entire offensive line except John Carlson is new, Brady Quinn plays in the NFL, Rhema McNight plays in the NFL, and Jeff Szcharzdjen plays in the MLB.Every offensive weapon they had is gone except for Carlson. Same story on defense. Nduquey is playing in the NFL. The only real starter that returned is Tommy Zbikowki, who will be playing on Sundays next year as well. Now look at every team that is ranked in the top 10 and see how many of those teams start more than 2-3 underclassmen.

Weis had another great recuiting year and will have the Irish back to the glory days in 2 years. Mark it down.
Probably going to lose at least 8 games, but they are returning most players....I wrote it down, in pencil!! Weiss leaves, Pats are even more dominant. Maybe he's a little overhyped? Callahan coached in the NFL too.
Old 10-21-2007 | 11:03 PM
On The Tree

I have to agree i dont think atm is going to "hand it to kansas" they are over rated I think they will beat them as long as lane keeps his trap shut.. but its not going to be a blow out win maybe by 10-14
Old 10-21-2007 | 11:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
pot...kettle...black?!

I definitely do not like Texas but at least I have respect for what they've done and not spout off some stupid ignorant **** like miller was saying!
Old 10-21-2007 | 11:35 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
Even I'll think they'll drop propably to OU and Mizzou
If they only lose 1 I'd let Fran keep his job!
NO!!!!! fran has already got his bags packed.
Old 10-22-2007 | 08:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Fran is done. the buyout is complete and the paperwork is signed. There is absolutely nothing that could occur to keep Fran there. even if he wins the BIg XII (which ain't gonna happen) he is gone. IF he loses to Kansas, he might not finish the season on the sidelines.

It will also be interesting to see what a&m does to self penalize themselves for the NCAA infractions in Fran's little emails .. they are secondary infractions, but they will still have to act, or risk the NCAA dictating the penalty.