Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
typical ham sandwich
yummy
Old 10-29-2007, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brian2006
I would really love to know what the hell that has to do with anything. Please... do explain.

Hopefully a MATURE mod will lock this thread soon so I can quick seeing it at the top of my threads list
Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
what a waste of 5 minutes...lol

I guess I haven't seen enough camaros because that car definitely isn't "typical", or maybe it's some inside joke Im missing
Originally Posted by BlackHawk131
I give it to 2 slow, his is being honest. I mean just read his name. Admitting straight up that you are slow and gay is great. LOL

LOL
LOL

Typical cobra, nut sack riders!!!

LOL
Originally Posted by osvaldo
It's funny how 3 or 4 fast mustangs on this site talk **** about all LS1s... how many slow *** GTs have been rapped by LS1s? You see one ******* mustang you see them all. Only difference is that some blow while others just suck.
Originally Posted by -Ross-
typical ham sandwich
[IMG]http://photoshopcontest.com/

Funny how I've owned more LS1's than these people and my Cobra is faster than all their cars...

if anybody still can't see what's funny/typical about the camaro than you have officially failed at being a member of this site
Old 10-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Funny how I've owned more LS1's than these people and my Cobra is faster than all their cars...

if anybody still can't see what's funny/typical about the camaro than you have officially failed at being a member of this site
How would you even know? I doubt that you've ever had that car to the track being the keyboard warrior that you are

What happened? You couldn't make either one of your LS1s fast so you decided to have daddy buy you one that was already fast from the factory?
Old 10-29-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS6stroker
How would you even know? I doubt that you've ever had that car to the track being the keyboard warrior that you are

What happened? You couldn't make either one of your LS1s fast so you decided to have daddy buy you one that was already fast from the factory?

so this settles it Cobras > LS1's

thanks bro!
Old 10-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Banned

so this settles it Cobras > LS1's

thanks bro!
Ain't greater than my ls1. I'd run circles around that car with no help from any power adders. I would make you look ridiculous at the track especially since you have basically zero track experience. But hey, if e-thugin and e-racin' makes you happy then by all means, bust a nut (if you have a pair that is)!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Banned

and my Cobra is faster than all their cars...
I don't have much room to talk now w/ my big bad nissan xterra but I guarantee you my f bodies were faster than any car you have owned.
TECH Fanatic

Ain't greater than my ls1. I'd run circles around that car with no help from any power adders. I would make you look ridiculous at the track especially since you have basically zero track experience. But hey, if e-thugin and e-racin' makes you happy then by all means, bust a nut (if you have a pair that is)!
ok, now you are just full of ****

get a life dude
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
I don't have much room to talk now w/ my big bad nissan xterra but I guarantee you my f bodies were faster than any car you have owned.
ya and my dads friends car was faster than any of those
Old 10-29-2007, 01:03 PM
TECH Regular

get a life dude
Says the guy who has nothing better to do, but stir the pot It was funny at first...I guess
Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Banned

I love internet racers like 2SLOW. They make me laugh with their fantasies about how fast their cars are, but never actually go to a track. Its probably not the only thing that you HAVE to fantasize about.

I'll be you couldn't get that car to 60' less than 2 seconds if your life depended on it!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I love internet racers like 2SLOW. They make me laugh with their fantasies about how fast their cars are, but never actually go to a track. Its probably not the only thing that you HAVE to fantasize about.

I'll be you couldn't get that car to 60' less than 2 seconds if your life depended on it!

what are you even talking about???

You sound pretty jealous...sorry
Old 10-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Banned

what are you even talking about???

You sound pretty jealous...sorry
You know...60'....the time that it takes you to get from 0-60 ft at the track. ANYONE with ANY track experience could tell you what I'm talking about.

Naw, not jealous. Just having fun. Trust me, me > you and I don't need to prove it. I KNOW it.

Did you actually expect favorable responses talking **** about an f-body in an LS1 forum? Coming from a Mustang owner? Give me a break...
Old 10-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

By the way 2SLOW, is that your goofy *** mug in this photo?

Old 10-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Banned

ya and my dads friends car was faster than any of those
the truth hurts I know
Old 10-29-2007, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Brian2006
I would really love to know what the hell that has to do with anything. Please... do explain.

Hopefully a MATURE mod will lock this thread soon so I can quick seeing it at the top of my threads list
you don't have to click it though
Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 PM
12 Second Club

It's almost as funny a guy that is so lame that he goes around taking random pictures of NOTHING and posting it on the internet, he has his plate in his window, maybe he did not want to drill his bumper, how is that funny. He had dumps, so do like 10000 other LS1 owners, again, how is that funny. Maybe if you had a video of him almost hitting a van that would warrant this post and would be considered funny, but the two pics you posted are pointless, not funny, and it's kinda weird/creepy that you actually took the time to take them and post them on this site..
Old 10-29-2007, 01:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

wouldn't the 60' all depend on the number of mods done to the car, type of tire and suspension set-up. it isn't ALL the driver.

something that makes over 450 rwhp, on 18" street tires (not slicks/dr's) would be very hard to 60' under 2.0secs.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
It's almost as funny a guy that is so lame that he goes around taking random pictures of NOTHING and posting it on the internet, he has his plate in his window, maybe he did not want to drill his bumper, how is that funny. He had dumps, so do like 10000 other LS1 owners, again, how is that funny. Maybe if you had a video of him almost hitting a van that would warrant this post and would be considered funny, but the two pics you posted are pointless, not funny, and it's kinda weird/creepy that you actually took the time to take them and post them on this site..

he is just saying beyond the bad parking job, the kid has the typical dumped/painted berger/zr1 f-body.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Did you actually expect favorable responses talking **** about an f-body in an LS1 forum? Coming from a Mustang owner? Give me a break...

wow.

look at his join date. almost 6 years before you. he is literally an OG on this website.

he has owned more than one f-body as well.