Old 11-20-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Pimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lolz!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jeremym
12 bolt will be soon. And then a TT kit. After that I will bust all of yalls asses. FRUM A DIG, FRUM A ROLL anything
Bet....
Old 11-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87fierose
it was you running your *** trap at the gym, but no need to hijack this thread with your BS and no my car still has no trans and i think ethans been trying to get you to race since the old sonic meets but you always had an excuse or something... nice to see you got your car running properly now with good power i guess ill tell him your looking for him and have a vendetta to beat his civic LOL
I just like reading all the crap being thrown back and forth but......a FIERO dude? Seriously? A GOLD FIERO? Ouch.....
Old 11-21-2007, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joshua Lee

Don't pull that ****... Did he know what a 10 bolt was before he built a race engine? Did he know that it wouldnt hold??? YES... So this just proves his stupidity or lack of ***** to put the power down and make a real race out of it... I don't know the guy and can't talk **** about him as a person but who builds a badass high HP car and leaves a stock 10 bolt in it? lol... Can we say priorities? Looks like somebody built ina back door to every race he runs... IMO
I know it's already been said but , He did'nt build it for the track or to go from a dig.. That is why it still has a 10 bolt... But it won't for long...
Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 AM
11 Second Club

ha u guys are still goin with this wow... tool boxes laike big *** snap on boxes.... hahahaha exept people that know me lol
Old 11-21-2007, 01:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
ha u guys are still goin with this wow... tool boxes laike big *** snap on boxes.... hahahaha exept people that know me lol
you take the Internet way too seriously, those are you DFW bros
Old 11-21-2007, 01:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
must be drunk again...LOL...
Old 11-21-2007, 08:08 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by _Zac
Depends on how much boost you both run, you have a limit, with his motor built the sky is the limit.
Yup, my motor is built to hold around 1k+ hp with boost, I really doubt it will make that much with a 76mm but I don't see a problem seeing 800+ with my current h/c set up on high boost.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
must be drunk again...LOL...
That what I was thinking too, lol.
1:26 AM...YUP!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 08:23 AM
TECH Regular

it was you running your *** trap at the gym, but no need to hijack this thread with your BS and no my car still has no trans and i think ethans been trying to get you to race since the old sonic meets but you always had an excuse or something... nice to see you got your car running properly now with good power i guess ill tell him your looking for him and have a vendetta to beat his civic LOL
I said a simple hello and you ran your mouth if my car was ready. I said yep sitting in my garage where's yours and you start spewing excuses about how your ****'s not running and how you have "a friend who'll race me" (playing that **** again...where are your pom pom's) I told you once again cars in the garage and show me cash and I'll be there. I'll be at kdale on sunday willing to run if you have some money to bet be there.

I have no vendetta against Ethan or his car, he's a cool dude and his car is quick for a tin can from a roll. What I don't like is you running your mouth about him and his car but not having **** for yourself to show. So until then be a good lil boy and sit this one out ok?
Old 11-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
I said a simple hello and you ran your mouth if my car was ready. I said yep sitting in my garage where's yours and you start spewing excuses about how your ****'s not running and how you have "a friend who'll race me" (playing that **** again...where are your pom pom's) I told you once again cars in the garage and show me cash and I'll be there. I'll be at kdale on sunday willing to run if you have some money to bet be there.

I have no vendetta against Ethan or his car, he's a cool dude and his car is quick for a tin can from a roll. What I don't like is you running your mouth about him and his car but not having **** for yourself to show. So until then be a good lil boy and sit this one out ok?
wow yeah cause me asking if your car was finaly done and going to make it out to some meets is me running my mouth... your "simple hello" was with your usual retarded *** goofy look you have on your face and was tottaly sarcastic seeing if i remebered who you were. you dumb **** your the one who is constantly getting on my cause for no reason... both my roomates were like who is that fat dumbass that got all pissy over you asking about his car and keeps eyeballing you like a bitch across the gym...
me standing up for my freind in certain situations is cheerleading?? dude what the **** is wrong with you. your telling me that you never say anyone else's car is fast, or take a lil pride in a car that you have worked on; this is retarded. what the **** do you want me to say when my car isnt fast enough nor do i care to turbo my car to make it fast enough to race with you, its not my interest to make a honda that fast get over it. so when i say no theres no point in me racing, race my friends car, i dont want to hear any ******* **** coming out of your **** loving mouth
im ******* done dealing with your dumb ****

oh and i bet you say something along the lines as... if i see you again ill beat your *** or something gay like that to make yourself feel big and bad or something, typical high school bully mentality
Old 11-21-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

Ryan (the guy lifting with me) asked who was the skinny guy eyeballing me...I mentioned who you were and when you walked by looking at me I said what's up...oh **** me for being mean!

and as for your roomates I went up and talked to one after you left and he talked with me about how you cheerlead for Ethan and how he could give a **** less about cars and we talked for a few minutes about other things.

And now you stoop to fat jokes...wow got me good...I could jump down to that level about how you were lifting the bar and were in the weight room for all of 10 mins but I'll pass. I'm there to lift and get myself in better shape, which I do. I have no reason to kick some kids *** that runs his mouth about other peoples cars, I have to much going for me to worry about getting slapped with a lawsuit after that.

All being said I'll be at Kdale this sunday if you want to bring Ethan's car and run.

If you EVER have anything worth running to "try" to shut me up PM me and I'll be at the track (read not on the highway/street) there to run you. But as for now anytime you get into a conversation about racing and you can't keep up because your car is down, don't throw other people into the mix, let them talk for themselves.

And I know how it is to put time into a car, believe me I put a lot of time into friends cars and help them get it down the track...4's at 150's ain't to shabby for a small block.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow yeah cause me asking if your car was finaly done and going to make it out to some meets is me running my mouth... your "simple hello" was with your usual retarded *** goofy look you have on your face and was tottaly sarcastic seeing if i remebered who you were. you dumb **** your the one who is constantly getting on my cause for no reason... both my roomates were like who is that fat dumbass that got all pissy over you asking about his car and keeps eyeballing you like a bitch across the gym...
me standing up for my freind in certain situations is cheerleading?? dude what the **** is wrong with you. your telling me that you never say anyone else's car is fast, or take a lil pride in a car that you have worked on; this is retarded. what the **** do you want me to say when my car isnt fast enough nor do i care to turbo my car to make it fast enough to race with you, its not my interest to make a honda that fast get over it. so when i say no theres no point in me racing, race my friends car, i dont want to hear any ******* **** coming out of your **** loving mouth
im ******* done dealing with your dumb ****

oh and i bet you say something along the lines as... if i see you again ill beat your *** or something gay like that to make yourself feel big and bad or something, typical high school bully mentality
Damn Nate ... He drug you through the mud....
Old 11-21-2007, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

Damn Nate ... He drug you through the mud....
Shut your trap trick...I'll tell you what actually happened tonight instead of getting into a pissing match with this kid.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Shut your trap trick...I'll tell you what actually happened tonight instead of getting into a pissing match with this kid.
You and "that kid" are like Stewie and BBc...
Old 11-21-2007, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

You and "that kid" are like Stewie and BBc...
LMAO except I have a running car and he's never had anything worth running against me? ok I'm OUT!