Old 12-06-2007, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Texas A&M sports car club www.tamscc.org
Old 12-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quickblade
Well, nice to see the responses, and hear about all the different clubs....
We need something good for the DFW area.... Something that is going to take off, and not look back...

A club that is not just F-bods....... For dont get me wrong... I love f-bodies...But from what I am seeing, alot of the only F-bod clubs seem to take off for a while, then they die off... Too many people changing their vehicles.... Then they dont have f-bod anymore, and dont get involved...

I think we should have a Car Club that is a racing club... Not just an F-bod club...
NO RICERS though..... They seem to ruin alot of things...
Are you talking about something like this? Started by someone locally and it's a texas based club/site.
http://www.race-texas.com
Old 12-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Teching In

another member of pure dominace here... ... strong group
Old 12-06-2007, 09:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont do Ricekiller been there done that saw a bunch of

DFWSS.ORG cool people you just gotta work your *** off to get in on the good stuff/ that or they just dont trust me...Im leaning more toward they dont trust me. LOL
Old 12-06-2007, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

first off, let me state that im not a member of Pure Dominance. however as an outsider i must say one or two things about them.

first off, the general attitude of PD has put some local people off. they believe that they are the fastest cars in waco and that no one else can touch them. not true....in the least bit.

secondly, as seen in this thread, if someone makes a comment challenging their "manhood" ALL of them jump in to defend their friend. doesnt matter if they have a dog in the fight or not.

perhaps if they acted a bit more mature and realized that, lets be honest, they arent **** in CEN-TEX. they *might* actually make more friends and have a larger group.

just my $.02 that ive noticed...
Old 12-06-2007, 10:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Kyle Moore
first off, let me state that im not a member of Pure Dominance. however as an outsider i must say one or two things about them.

first off, the general attitude of PD has put some local people off. they believe that they are the fastest cars in waco and that no one else can touch them. not true....in the least bit.

secondly, as seen in this thread, if someone makes a comment challenging their "manhood" ALL of them jump in to defend their friend. doesnt matter if they have a dog in the fight or not.

perhaps if they acted a bit more mature and realized that, lets be honest, they arent **** in CEN-TEX. they *might* actually make more friends and have a larger group.

just my $.02 that ive noticed...
First off.. How long have you even been around the group or actually hung without with us? Never. We are not only a car club, but we are a close group of friends. So you know what? When somebody has something to say about our group we arent gonna just sit there and take it. Yeah sometimes things get out of hand, but thats just life.
Secondly.. We know we dont have the fastest cars. I can tell you one thing though. Whenever the cars that are broke get fixed it will be a different story. We may not have the FASTEST cars, but we will have some pretty quick ones.. You have everything twisted and dont even know what your talking about. I am actually good friends with a lot of the mustang guys. They even come down to our spot to come and bullshit with us. I guess they just do that out of the kindness of their heart huh.

We arent **** in CEN-TEX.. That really does hurt my feelings man.. Right now we have about 20+ guys with F-body's and Vette's.. I think thats a pretty big group for Waco.. I have to give it to you though. You always seem to find your way into every thread. I guess your the Pure Dominance stalker.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

Have a larger group? We have 20 F-bodies and 2 vettes.....not every car that has four wheels are allowed in this group like the BDC. And we are the fastest car club in waco by far....the only car that you have is a whipple cobra with 600 hp on pump gas. My car alone could walk that car, ask everyone on here and see what they say. (BTW I have a 408 with DP 200 shot). Kyle all you like to do is start trouble with everyone in our group we have been here before and all you do is try to bash our club. Sorry we woldn't let your sanoma in the club.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Teching In

We got our first groupie I think its funny that you need to try to put us down whenever you can get a life see you on ntac

Last edited by superfish711; 12-06-2007 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

man kyle i dont know who the hell you are, but you dont know what the hell your talkin about. all i got to say is if anyone wants to really know what were about, were on the valley like every weekend. or at the track come find us. do listen to people like this.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 PM
On The Tree

holy ******* ****. you all just proved my second point....im laughing REALLY hard right now.

and im just as much a member of BDC as you are, 01blackformula.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

holy ******* ****. you all just proved my second point....im laughing REALLY hard right now.

dude...you are a sad, sad kid. Grow up man and get a life.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:56 AM
TECH Resident

lmfao at all the
Old 12-07-2007, 07:04 AM
TECH Regular

Stop hating just cause you dont have an f-body ur such a
Old 12-07-2007, 07:45 AM
12 Second Club

Hey all, as some of you have heard, here in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.. We are putting something together.. .

CAR Club wise..... We have had a meet, and meeting this weekend to discuss further the direction we are going to take... There are alot of people interested in this, and nothing in the area that is a good club....
We are attempting to put together a nice club, that is going to be organized, and not full of punks and all that ****......
It wont only be for f-bodies.... But with that being said, there will not be any RICERS allowed.......They just seem to mess up all the good fun...

But for you guys here in the DFW area, keep an eye out on what we are doing...
We are going to try and get something solid by the beginning of the year...

Once we do this, we will be known out and about, and we will start meets and cruises, shows....

You guys know the drill... anyways....
Old 12-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Teching In

all i got to say is if anyone wants to really know us were on the valley like every weekend. or at the track come hung without with us, do listen to this dick
Old 12-07-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Resident

what you have said just proves to me that you have never been around us. come out to valley mills and see where everyone sits! around us, we hang out with everyone. you should come out and get to know us and i am 99% sure you would change your mind. if you still dont like us, just keep your comments to yourself. where is your car? is this another 9 sec car that never comes out? you are just goin by what you have heard or read, and to everyone else that is reading this, this is just some old **** that happened a while back that we thought we settled. guess not! its just a local rivalry and SOME people are just mad cause they got there *** handed to them! so from here on out come out to valley mills fri or sat thats where we will be.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah this is true, its just an old rivary. This kat is new to waco and i guess he got his storys mixed up.

Anyways, I still that we need to meet up with other clubs and kick it! So lets set something up! What do you guys think??
Old 12-07-2007, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ELDIABLO
Yeah this is true, its just an old rivary. This kat is new to waco and i guess he got his storys mixed up.

Anyways, I still that we need to meet up with other clubs and kick it! So lets set something up! What do you guys think??
to be honest, rolando. ive lived here all my life...
Old 12-08-2007, 12:38 AM
12 Second Club

Some of the guys from Pure Dominance actually came down to visit our new small club Brazos Valley Street Beasts. This was probably a year ago when we met at the new Krogers off of Hwy 6 in Bryan. They were a real nice group of guys and i still keep in touch with one of them from time to time on here. I will definately be sending you guys a pm when we plan another "track day" to prairie hill. We really enjoyed your company and invite you to come visit if you are bored on a wednesday night! (No i'm not calling anyone from Pure Dominance out. My car is a daily driver with over 100,000 miles on it and just a cam.) But if you wanna come shoot the **** give us a shout!

Maybe we could plan a friendly track day at prairie hill with both our car clubs. Just a suggestion.

Brent
Old 12-08-2007, 07:58 AM
12 Second Club

What you guys should plan... The 2 clubs from WACO...
We are in the process of getting our DFW club up and going... By next year we will be in full swing, and we will be looking at gettig out and about and hooking up with other clubs from other areas..

We need to keep in touch about this and come next year the start of race season.
3 clubs go in on renting out a track for the day.... Would be a great idea, especially if we have enough heads... We can get a deal on the track, and we all wont be out any large amount of money.

Plus the track will be all of ours for the day..
So any grudging, and call outs can be done all day long.

There are plenty over here that will be happy to call peeps out for fun.

But just a thought to ponder.

Quick Reply: CAR clubs... Who is part of WHAT????