Ravens lose to Pats

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
One game that got picked apart in the secondary and another they got ran over but they still won.. Regardless if the opponents qb is top notch. Hell Romo wants to be like brady someday

r u serious!!! u just proved my point dumbass!! its obvious that defense isnt all that great!! the last 2 games there defense had to play instead of having a luxury of a 5 touchdown lead!! they cant stop the run, and cant stop the pass, and there o-line seems like they cant stop teams with good pass rushers at all. i guess stats dont lie!

romo wants to be like brady!! bro, i didnt know your that much of an idoit. i guess it comes with being an eagles fan.. romo is 11-1 with the same team as last year w/o terry glenn. brady needed moss+ welker+ stallworth. bro quit embarassing yourself..
Old 12-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
brady needed moss+ welker+ stallworth. bro quit embarassing yourself..
This is funny, who did Brady have last year and he still got to the Conference championship? Name a hall of fame reciever that Brady has had on any of his superbowl teams? Your the one embarassing yourself "bro"
Old 12-05-2007, 07:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Splitz
I hope the Pats go undefeated.

Until....the Super Bowl,

And loose to the Cowboys in Tempe for the Super Bowl, avenge the Cowboy's ONLY loss of the season!

Cowgirls are not going to win anything that means something...
Old 12-05-2007, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
r u serious!!! u just proved my point dumbass!! its obvious that defense isnt all that great!! the last 2 games there defense had to play instead of having a luxury of a 5 touchdown lead!! they cant stop the run, and cant stop the pass, and there o-line seems like they cant stop teams with good pass rushers at all. i guess stats dont lie!

romo wants to be like brady!! bro, i didnt know your that much of an idoit. i guess it comes with being an eagles fan.. romo is 11-1 with the same team as last year w/o terry glenn. brady needed moss+ welker+ stallworth. bro quit embarassing yourself..

Ur the dumbass, so they had a couple of crappy games and still won, the cowgirls have had several crappy games and still won, barley beat the bills and redskins there defense isnt that great either so dont start on that "Brokeback Mountain" When u r like the Patriots 12-0, you will get everybodies best game, even the sorry teams, thats just how the NFL is, and it gets old reading about ur stupid ****, shoulda coulda woulda, go back to Brokeback mountain, b4 u call anyone else a dumbass.