Mario Williams haters...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, Mario is having a good season. Soooooo the Cowboys are doin well this season,huh? Can't wait till Barber puts DeMeco on his ***!!
Old 12-15-2007, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kbiis
I've noticed that there are a lot of Cowboys haters in the Texas forum also. They are good, just admit it, you don't just become 12-1 by being lucky, or because your division "sucks." It's not their fault if their division isn't as good as the other one, I know they would beat everyone in the AFC too. Yeah they lost to the Patriots, but they could have easily won also, it happens, and I'm not going to make any excuses for why they lost. All I know is that if neither team made many penalties, it would be a really close game(which was shown in the beginning of the game(and no this is not an excuse, it's just a thought.) Yeah, the Cowboys almost lost to the Bills, Packers, and Lions, stuff like that happens, just like how it has happened to the Patriots, but the Cowboys are good and they keep playing, no matter how bad they had been playing earlier in the game, they don't obsess over the mistakes they made, and they pull through(yes just like the Patriots). Plus, no I don't think the Texans fans would be jealous of those other teams, or atleast not in the Texas forum where none of the fans from those teams post, because those teams aren't from Texas, you don't hear people around you talking about them all the time, also they aren't as good or doing as good as the Cowboys. I plan on watching the Cowboys in the Super Bowl, and winning it, I know they have a good chance at it, they could definately take the Patriots out, or whoever else they end up playing, but I am going to be highly disappointed if the Playoffs turn out like last year, or how it did for the Mavericks where they lost a game they were supposed to easily win, that sucked.

And yes, the Cowboys have been my favorite team since I was born, always have and always will.
Hey nut boy, how do u figure the cowboys could have easily beaten the Patriots, dude did you see the game, damn they lost by what 21 points or something like that on there home field. And the Patriots even played with them, damn butch of ******* cry babies always making an excuse for something that has to do with the Cowgirls. shut the f up.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:39 AM
Launching!

^your madd again, bwhaha
Old 12-15-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

News flash morons...Ware is a linebacker. Why in the **** are you comparing his stats to a defensive end (Williams)? Of course he's going to have more tackles.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Texas Director

This one is done. I can't believe how many of you are acting like a bunch of two-year olds are in here with all of the name calling. Grow up guys.

Quick Reply: Mario Williams haters...