Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mario Williams haters...

Where did you all go? Stats so far this year:

Vince Young - 66.9 QB rating, 7td, 16int, 7 fumbles

Reggie Bush - 581yds, 48 yds/gm, 3.7 yds/car, 4td, 7 fumbles

Mario Williams (through tonight) - 53 tackles, 13 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble rec, 1td

Should be in the Pro Bowl as well. Looks like the Texans made the right pick afterall.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Old 12-14-2007, 12:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sinister04L
Where did you all go? Stats so far this year:

Vince Young - 66.9 QB rating, 7td, 16int, 7 fumbles

Reggie Bush - 581yds, 48 yds/gm, 3.7 yds/car, 4td, 7 fumbles

Mario Williams (through tonight) - 53 tackles, 13 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble rec, 1td

Should be in the Pro Bowl as well. Looks like the Texans made the right pick afterall.
its only 1 season. Its a little too early to decide if they made the right pick.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bush ain't gonna do **** in New Orleeeeens... That's a fact bud! Haven't paid much attn to this Mario Williams player but I seen him a couple of times and he is pretty huge.

Great stats on his part and hope he makes the PB before Bushey
Old 12-14-2007, 06:22 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

pretty sure Mario will make Pro Bowl this year.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:09 AM
TECH Resident

hes def doin somethin now!
Old 12-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Bush ain't gonna do **** in New Orleeeeens... That's a fact bud! Haven't paid much attn to this Mario Williams player but I seen him a couple of times and he is pretty huge.

Great stats on his part and hope he makes the PB before Bushey
Huge?? That's an understatement! That guy is a monster! A quick one at that too!

He played his first year hurt....he didn't want that to be a factor in last season but it did...At the start of this season he told me to lookout and that he was 100% healthy....WOW! He was right....

He SHOULD make the Pro Bowl....great things to come!!
Old 12-14-2007, 07:20 AM
Launching!

Reggie Bush is not your every down back..Get him to the sidelines and he's gone ,guareteed! Houston would of been no doubt better off w/ Bush,Young (Wins wise)! Mario is playing well tho i give him that...Texans still suk *****! Bust out the Paperbag heads again,fools! Go Cowboys!
Old 12-14-2007, 08:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
Reggie Bush is not your every down back..Get him to the sidelines and he's gone ,guareteed! Houston would of been no doubt better off w/ Bush,Young (Wins wise)! Mario is playing well tho i give him that...Texans still suk *****! Bust out the Paperbag heads again,fools! Go Cowboys!

Take ur Go Cowboys and shove it, stop nut huggin. It sure is going to sux for all you Cowgirl fans when the Cowgirls get beat by Seattle in the playoffs, just like last year.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Mustang Moderator

And you wonder why Texans fans despise the Cowboys! Typical bandwagon fan comment! Hey...I'll give you guys credit....the Cowboys are having a great year....but they play in a weak conference...

Kinda like U. of Hawaii....who care if they went undefeated....once they play a real team they'll get smashed..kinda like how your Cowboys did when they played the Patriots!

We'll have our day....
Old 12-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Launching!

Mario is looking good. I was really upset when they picked him but he's proving his status. I like that.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Launching!

bandwagon riteee, u got me! dont let the avatar fool ya (just a fan).... im a cowboys fan for life and i aint really a fan of T.O, so yeah!

like i said, bust out the Paperbags boys, bwhahah ! Only thing good out of Texas is Spurs/Cowboys aka americas team even when they suckd after the Trio!

Ware>Mario
take it like a man or take it like a b-tch.. Texans suck..
Old 12-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Banned

LOL, typical cowgirl fan. No sense in trying to make a point w/ guys that have no football knowledge whatsoever.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:53 AM
TECH Regular

Only thing good out of Texas is Spurs/Cowboys aka americas team even when they suckd after the Trio!
Sucked after the Trio? Thats an understatement. Im sorry, when was the last time the Boys had a playoff victory? It wasnt that long ago that the Boys were 5-11.... 3 seasons in a row.

take it like a man or take it like a b-tch.. Texans suck..
The Texans have a winning record against the Cowboys.

As for Mario Williams... they did say he was going to be the next Reggie White. He had his warm up season and is coming on strong now!!!! I do recall him saying that he had to adjust his training after last season because it wasnt adequate for the faster paced NFL.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

I like how some of you are starting to call them cowgirls....haha

Good job guys!!

Quoted by LS1 KLR And you wonder why Texans fans despise the Cowboys! Typical bandwagon fan comment! Hey...I'll give you guys credit....the Cowboys are having a great year....but they play in a weak conference...

Kinda like U. of Hawaii....who care if they went undefeated....once they play a real team they'll get smashed..kinda like how your Cowboys did when they played the Patriots!

We'll have our day....
Excellent point!

now back to Mario Williams

Last edited by DarkhorSe_SS; 12-14-2007 at 09:48 AM.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
LOL, typical cowgirl fan. No sense in trying to make a point w/ guys that have no football knowledge whatsoever.

Agreed this guy is one hell of a nut hugger....
Old 12-14-2007, 10:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Let's not talk about the cowboys (they're a great team.) in here. This thread is about Super Mario. The guy is ripping it up this year!
Old 12-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Launching!

yeah, mario is an athlete, but bust out the paperbags =) j/k My bad if i offended any1. yall are "iight" bwhaha
Old 12-14-2007, 11:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Mario Williams
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...seasonType=REG

Vince Young
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...G&d-447263-n=1

Reggie Bush (Ron Dayne has more rushing yards than Bush...LOL)
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1
Old 12-14-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Nine Ball should put up a football forum on here and you should have to be able to pass a basic football IQ test in order to post in it. This is getting rediculous.

Mario Williams has turned out to be a very very good player for us. The Texans as an organization caught a lot of **** for drafting him, but they have gone the right way about building a franchise. They've been drafting and acquiring young and talented defensive players. It's hard to watch them not go after the explosive, game-breaking offensive player, but we've slowly found found them, and even some diamonds in the rough along the way.

Fred Bennett and Will Demps have played very well in the secondary for us. With Robinson back next year he and Bennett will be a good DB duo. Demps could have had two interceptions last night and Bennett broke up a pass or two. Jamar Fletcher did a good job breaking up that pass in the endzone to Brandon Marshall.

With a real explosive back in the backfield that teams have to respect and gameplan against our other offensive weapons and Schaub will become that much better. The Texans had a very good gameplan in place last night. That was definately their best game of the year. Hopefully we can steal a win against Indy or Jacksonville to finish 8-8. Even if we don't make the playoffs it has been a very good year for us all things considered. Next year I don't see why we can't be a 10 win team.

Quick Reply: Mario Williams haters...