Mustang owners are Crazy

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 08:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mustang owners are Crazy

So why is it that the average mustang owner thinks they can woop any camaro, let alone any car, on the road..

I owned a mustang and when I owned my 03 GT, I did not feel I could woop everyone, actually I knew I could not whip everyone.

over the past 2 weeks, I have come across quite a few mustangs that just keep wanting to race me... LOL..

I will hit it and pull them, then at 100MPH, they will blow past after I let off the gas, and keep going like they won...

I cant figure it out... It seems to be alot of people in the DFW area that are like that..
Old 12-29-2007, 08:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

people in the DFW area. . .isn't that the center for inbreeding in Texas?
Old 12-29-2007, 08:42 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Duffster
people in the DFW area. . .isn't that the center for inbreeding in Texas?

LOL.. that is good...
I think you are actually talking about UTAH...
Old 12-29-2007, 08:52 AM
Launching!

You'll find that everywhere. Same as there are F bodies doing the same thing. It's a viscious cycle.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:00 AM
TECH Regular

It's not just mustang owners, it's younger kids.

Duffster-What kind of weak *** attack on DFW is that? I could stoop to your level and say S/A sucks but I'll just say your car is slow and call you a moron instead.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:02 AM
TECH Resident

My dad has been in my car and has had cts'v, mustangs, and 350z do fly bys after he beat them.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
It's not just mustang owners, it's younger kids.

Duffster-What kind of weak *** attack on DFW is that? I could stoop to your level and say S/A sucks but I'll just say your car is slow and call you a moron instead.
I 2nd you on that one. Not to bash any younger age here, but you will rarely find anybody probably over 30 doing those drive bys as well as calling people names like an enraged adolescent.

These people in probably 10 years wont be doing drive bys but instead will probably be shaking their heads at this as well.

Trending Topics

Old 12-29-2007, 09:12 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
I 2nd you on that one. Not to bash any younger age here, but you will rarely find anybody probably over 30 doing those drive bys as well as calling people names like an enraged adolescent.

These people in probably 10 years wont be doing drive bys but instead will probably be shaking their heads at this as well.
well, I agree its alot of the younger age... But I have seen older guys doing the same...
Example... Hulen Hooters GTG beginning of the month.. Then we went over to some little road rice meet... That is where big ole drama broke out.
Some mustang guys over there hanging out with the rice, talking about they can beat everyone... LOL... well at least 1 older guy with his mach1... LOL.
arguing, complaining talking about beating Nick's camaro...
I had to step in and say dude.. Lets go race my car vs your car..
because I know nicks car gets me, and I was sure I would get him..

Then there was more drama, and we left.. LOL>..... great times.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

I had the opposite problem. When my 84GT was running, I couldn't find an F-body to race me. I was always fishing....not ever a catch..lol
Old 12-29-2007, 09:15 AM
Launching!

That's the kind of $hit that gets meetings broken up/banned but yea I dont single out the older folks cause there are still many us young at heart.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well 100 old farts (like me) can hang out with their rides and ooh and aaw about who did what and what works and doesn't work in YOUR HO (and we know that opinions are like ***holes) and ALCOHOL is almost NEVER there and a little friendly grudge match might even get going....

but as soon as the age starts dropping and the alocohol gets introduced the situation WARRANTS a little law enforcement attn.....then it is off to try and find a new old fart spot and start the cycle all over again....
Old 12-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by freemaSSon
well 100 old farts (like me) can hang out with their rides and ooh and aaw about who did what and what works and doesn't work in YOUR HO (and we know that opinions are like ***holes) and ALCOHOL is almost NEVER there and a little friendly grudge match might even get going....

but as soon as the age starts dropping and the alocohol gets introduced the situation WARRANTS a little law enforcement attn.....then it is off to try and find a new old fart spot and start the cycle all over again....
"New Old Fart" Now that's an oxymoron for ya LOL. Agreed, that's why I am for the meets where you pay like $5 or such and it's coordinated like the one that was on Kuykendahl a few years ago.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Pssh, I knew not to do flyby's when I was a kid in my 91 Eclipse. But yea I have to totally agree with the point that alot of older driver's try to do that, I've had older men in 350z's, S2000's, and Mustangs all try it when I had the T/A going...
Old 12-29-2007, 10:45 AM
12 Second Club

Just thought about it.. LOL...
So on the highway after the rice meet we did from the hooters meet.
Nick and I were getting on the highway, and there was some ricers on there racing..

We ran them.. Was fun.. They say they beat us, but OK...
dont think so...

But afterwards I ran a black vette on I-20 i think, and pulled him pretty good.
all the way up to 110 MPH.. cuz you guys have heard about the screwed tune in my car.. But that will be fixed next week..
So after I pulled this vette all the way up to 110, he then did a fly by, and kept going.... I stayed at about 100, and this guy.. OMFG.. probably 140 - 150 and kept going..

I found this funny as hell.

Thought I would share this with you, in case that guy posts on here. I just couldnt figure out the fly by and keep going until I could not even see you anymore
Old 12-29-2007, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Whats fucked up is I go on dfwstangs to ask any cobra making around 575-625rwhp to friendly race and all hell break loose with all the **** talkers. 4 pages of it.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:09 AM
TECH Addict

Maybe the Vette just wanted to drive at those speeds for a bit. It's definitely an adrenaline rush.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

there are very few quick stangs on the streets in DFW, the rest are slow as **** and they do think they can whoop everyone's ***.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

****, where are you guys getting all this action? I can't even get anyone to race me just driving around in D-town.

99 FRC
Old 12-29-2007, 12:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jeremym
Whats fucked up is I go on dfwstangs to ask any cobra making around 575-625rwhp to friendly race and all hell break loose with all the **** talkers. 4 pages of it.

I dont talk crap.... but man them guys on dfwstangs...
I got on there, started getting crap from like 6 guys that I drive a camaro and they can beat me..

So I drop some bombs on these guys, then I am banned because they dont like camaro guys... That is what I was told.

LOL

what gay little girls.. I officially ban them and their gay asses....
Old 12-29-2007, 12:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99FRC
****, where are you guys getting all this action? I can't even get anyone to race me just driving around in D-town.

99 FRC
I drive around and I always have someone that wants to race..

hey FRC... if you want.. we can plan on being in the same place for Sunday..
I will race ya...

I dont care.. I will race anyone even if I know right off hand you will beat me..

Its all about the fun.

We still need to hook up this race season at the track.. we never did last season