damn cheaters went 16-0

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 12:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
playcalling? Last time I noticed they called the play to the QB via helmet, and yes they were stealing defensive calls but does Brady really need the help, he is probably just as good as Peyton Manning or better reading the defence. And Yes unfortunatly the asterisck will allways be there in peoples minds. But regardless I hope the Pats run the table and win it all.
Yes playcalling... defensive playcalling. Like you've already stated. You dont think that gave NE an upperhand? ****, Offense would be so much easier if you knew what the defense was going to do. For some reason they felt as though they needed to do it. So maybe brady did need the help? who knows why they did it. But they did cheat, and theres no telling for how long they've done it and to what extent.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sroach20
who were the 5 starters and where was the game played?
i cant remember top of my head, i know 2 of the starters was marvin harrison, and dallas clark the TE. thats a big blow to your offense. i cant remember the others. i remember reading that it was 5 starters they didnt have vs. the pats, and they were beating the pats.. but the pats did come back to win!!

i was also reading on SI, and they said on there, if the pats were caught "CHEATING", and everybody in the world says they did, then the NFL should have made them forfeit that game.....but oh..well..
Old 12-31-2007, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm glad I witnessed a undefeated season.. I hate the patriots myself but most of you haters need to give credit where credit is due... Every team cheats somehow!! How long ago did they get caught and what have they accomplished since then?? think about it.. Bunch of DAMN haters some of you are

I still predict

Pats slappin the girls in the SB
Old 12-31-2007, 07:00 AM
TECH Addict

clark played in the game. anybody that thinks the pats are the only ones videotaping, you need to wake up. a certain coach said he did it and knows many teams do it, or did it. id be willing to bet the cowboys have done it.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Hell Brady and Moss won me a good amount of money in FFL. I just dont think Romo and Owens can out score Brady and Moss. But I did see this cool little hat!

for real. they won me 75 bucks just in top week scores.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn cheaters went 16-0-necheatiesfullvu6.jpg

Old 12-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Banned

They should never deserve credit, iv been on the patriots band wagon for over 5 years since the boys never did anything. All i have to say is they are not undefeated in many eyes. They lost to the ravens fair and square, but leave it to the refs to ruin history. A. they were stopped twice on 4th down and the penalty was boggus. B. the catch welker made was not a catch. If that was any other team they would have waved it incomplete. Congrats to the pats for being 15 - 1. They are still a great team that should of had the coach fired and an asterick next to thier year. They will be toppled by someone in the afc. Boys all the way, and for those who think romo is not that good. You need to look at history and compare him to other QB's stats from aikman to marino. He will smash thier records faster than u think. This is his first real year and he has already broken many records. nuff said
Old 12-31-2007, 11:53 AM
Banned

by the way where can i get that hat?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
They should never deserve credit, iv been on the patriots band wagon for over 5 years since the boys never did anything. All i have to say is they are not undefeated in many eyes. They lost to the ravens fair and square, but leave it to the refs to ruin history. A. they were stopped twice on 4th down and the penalty was boggus. B. the catch welker made was not a catch. If that was any other team they would have waved it incomplete. Congrats to the pats for being 15 - 1. They are still a great team that should of had the coach fired and an asterick next to thier year. They will be toppled by someone in the afc. Boys all the way, and for those who think romo is not that good. You need to look at history and compare him to other QB's stats from aikman to marino. He will smash thier records faster than u think. This is his first real year and he has already broken many records. nuff said

WORD!!!!! do u guys remember seeing brady's face after the ravens game!! lol..he had that look like, bro we really lost that game!!!

romo did pretty damn good for his first year!! ****, 13-3!! thats pretty damn good. i think he also threw for 41 TD's also!! that guy has all the tools to become maybe the best QB in the league.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
Just wondering how the game was robbed?

The 1st 4th down the ravens clearly called a timeout before the ball was snapped, that was the ravens fault.

The 2nd fourth down the defensive back who is a rookie btw DID hold on the play, it was very clear..my 3 year old cousin saw that.

The catch in the end zone by gaffney was a catch..he had control of the ball.

The ravens should have put that game away but they didn't.

Romo is a really good QB, he is not on the level of Brady, Manning, or Marino and comparing them is laughable. He will never be on that level.

What records has Romo broken this year?
Old 12-31-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Just wondering how the game was robbed?

The 1st 4th down the ravens clearly called a timeout before the ball was snapped, that was the ravens fault.

The 2nd fourth down the defensive back who is a rookie btw DID hold on the play, it was very clear..my 3 year old cousin saw that.

The catch in the end zone by gaffney was a catch..he had control of the ball.

The ravens should have put that game away but they didn't.

Romo is a really good QB, he is not on the level of Brady, Manning, or Marino and comparing them is laughable. He will never be on that level.

What records has Romo broken this year?
yep...the Ravens clutched defeat from the "Jaws of Victory"
Old 12-31-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

go cowboys, **** the patriots, weve been playing bad but i think last game, not having T.0. really threw us off and Glenn wasnt a big part of it because romo hasnt thrown to him all year so he really doesnt know his style for running routes and where he should put the ball.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

Now that im not banned anymore, thank you to the cowgirl fans for getting me banned(you sure are a bunch of ____ when we poke fun at the cowgirls), I guess I needed time off to just read and browse the articles of confederation on here. Everybody gets on here and talks about the cowgirls are going all the way to the SuperBowl! U have got to be kidding me, this is nothing but a carbon copy of last years team. No one seems to think the Patriots will get to the SuperBowl, they might and they might not, but they always find a way to win now don't they. If they don't make it and the Colts or the Jaguars make it, the AFC will still win the SB. Food for thought if the Cowgirls get stuck playing the Redskins it might as well be over for them, 1 yard rushing with their top backs, will not get it done. Cowgirls would be the 5th best team in the AFC.

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 12-31-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^ you do realize that there was NO effort brought forth from the CowBOYS on Sunday right? Washington was playing to be IN The playoffs, they HAD to win.

The CowBOYS didn't want to risk injury for a "useless and meaningless" game.

Get off your high horse and hatred for the CowBOYS.

Remember that any team can beat any other team on any given Sunday. Thus is why games are played on the field, and not on paper.

I'm a diehard CowBOYS fan, but actually picked the 'Skins to win that game. Based soley on the point that the CowBOYS are "resting" their stars after their 13-3 season!
Old 12-31-2007, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Splitz
^^ you do realize that there was NO effort brought forth from the CowBOYS on Sunday right? Washington was playing to be IN The playoffs, they HAD to win.

The CowBOYS didn't want to risk injury for a "useless and meaningless" game.

Get off your high horse and hatred for the CowBOYS.

Remember that any team can beat any other team on any given Sunday. Thus is why games are played on the field, and not on paper.

I'm a diehard CowBOYS fan, but actually picked the 'Skins to win that game. Based soley on the point that the CowBOYS are "resting" their stars after their 13-3 season!
Not hating dude, this is what we all talk about, there is always an excuse for something, they rested their starters, no actually they did play but couldn't get anywhere with them. They should have been playing to figure out why they have stunk up the joint the past 4 weeks. They got drilled, face it. The Packers starters played the same amount of time and they put a good ole fashion whooping on the Lions in a you would say "meaningless game", I guess it was a tune up then. We will see in 2 weeks if the Cowgirls get to play the Redskins again, the past 4 weeks the best team in the NFC has been the Redskins, so don't get caught sleeping on them if they play them, thats all I was saying, when you get caught looking ahead things happen.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Not hating dude, this is what we all talk about, there is always an excuse for something, they rested their starters, no actually they did play but couldn't get anywhere with them. They should have been playing to figure out why they have stunk up the joint the past 4 weeks. They got drilled, face it. The Packers starters played the same amount of time and they put a good ole fashion whooping on the Lions in a you would say "meaningless game", I guess it was a tune up then. We will see in 2 weeks if the Cowgirls get to play the Redskins again, the past 4 weeks the best team in the NFC has been the Redskins, so don't get caught sleeping on them if they play them, thats all I was saying, when you get caught looking ahead things happen.
Your analogy sucks ***.

The Packers got BLOWN out by the then 5-9 Bears, and I mean BLOWN out. The Packers did the same **** that the CowBOYS did. and that was the same week that the CowBOYS locked the #1 seed and Home Field throughout the NFC. Why risk injury?

Also, keep in mind that Washington is the #6 Seed, and they have to play the #3 seed in Seattle, that's going to be a tough game for them.

By the way, who IS YOUR team just out of curiosity?
Old 01-01-2008, 08:52 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
I'm glad I witnessed a undefeated season.. I hate the patriots myself but most of you haters need to give credit where credit is due... Every team cheats somehow!! How long ago did they get caught and what have they accomplished since then?? think about it.. Bunch of DAMN haters some of you are

I still predict

Pats slappin the girls in the SB
^^^^^EVERY team cheats, some get caught some don't. If you don't believe it then you truly don't understand football or other sports.

One exp; say one team is a fast paced, speedy backs and recievers while the other team, which we'll say is the home team, likes to grind it out in the trenches. What do you think the groundskeepers are going to do? Nothing so the field is rough to play on for a speedy team. Let the field slow them down. Some may call that cheating while others call it home field advantage.

Theres always gonna be haters, who hate successful teams or people. Why not sit back and just enjoy history being made?
Old 01-01-2008, 10:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Splitz
Your analogy sucks ***.

The Packers got BLOWN out by the then 5-9 Bears, and I mean BLOWN out. The Packers did the same **** that the CowBOYS did. and that was the same week that the CowBOYS locked the #1 seed and Home Field throughout the NFC. Why risk injury?

Also, keep in mind that Washington is the #6 Seed, and they have to play the #3 seed in Seattle, that's going to be a tough game for them.

By the way, who IS YOUR team just out of curiosity?
And ur point would be ?. If you don't think the Redskins can beat the Seahawks, you better think again...Redskins are on a role and there coming for your Cowgirls next after they take out the Seahawks.

Oh and my team is any team that plays against the cowgirls...how do you like that analogy......
Old 01-01-2008, 10:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Oh and my team is any team that plays against the cowgirls...how do you like that analogy......
you must be pretty damn bored when it comes to nfl games then, to not have a favorite team makes it damn near pointless to keep track of the nfl.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

And ur point would be ?. If you don't think the Redskins can beat the Seahawks, you better think again...Redskins are on a role and there coming for your Cowgirls next after they take out the Seahawks.

yeah bro, bring on the readskins!! so that way T.O. can torch those ***** again with 4 TD's like he did the first time they played!!!

what point didnt you understand, the cowboys didnt need to win that game? either way the redskins were gonna be in since the saints, and the vikes lost!! even if the boys beat the skins, they would have made the playoffs..

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 01-01-2008 at 11:22 AM.