Giants Cowboys

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008 | 09:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

his name's romo, not homo, guess you can't spell. you on the other hand are a homo for being a giants fan.
Old 01-06-2008 | 09:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by deadlyz28
his name's romo, not homo, guess you can't spell. you on the other hand are a homo for being a giants fan.
ha ha... don't get mad HOMO is a very good quaterback, he's just having a bad run right now. everyone goes through it. I just don't think he's going to bounce back this year.
Old 01-06-2008 | 10:02 PM
On The Tree

hope to see her at the game. I know she can't miss a playoff game in Dallas
Old 01-06-2008 | 10:03 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
ha ha... don't get mad HOMO is a very good quaterback, he's just having a bad run right now. everyone goes through it. I just don't think he's going to bounce back this year.
His name is ROMO. Try to show some class and quit acting like you're in junior high and spell the man's name right! Geez.
Old 01-06-2008 | 10:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mmiller
His name is ROMO. Try to show some class and quit acting like you're in junior high and spell the man's name right! Geez.
I'm just joking, not name calling people on this board. I'm sure Homo's going to get really upset about what 1 guy said on a car forum
Old 01-06-2008 | 10:21 PM
On The Tree

sorry guys I will stop I suppose. Don't want to turn this into a flame thread. Didn't think anyone would get mad. I'm not one of those people to start **** talking for no reason.

Are any of you guys gonna go to the game? there is still tickets for sale on ebay that aren't rediculously priced
Old 01-06-2008 | 11:16 PM
Banned

Should be a good game I'll probably take NY and the points.
Old 01-06-2008 | 11:23 PM
TECH Junkie

This could easily be a trap game for the 'Boys. The Giants have to be pleased the way they have played in the last two weeks. They showed up ready to play against the Patriots and beat a tough Tampa Bay team in Tampa. The Cowboys have had a rough couple of games. To me this is one of those situations where the Giants are on an up-swing and the Cowboys are on a bit of a down-swing. I think this game comes down to which Cowboys team shows up. Tom Coughlin will have the Giants ready to exact some revenge for the two regular season beatings they took. If I were a betting man (Betting on sports is dumb, IMO) I would take NY and the points.
Old 01-06-2008 | 11:54 PM
Banned

Cowboys will dominate. I think next game will be a breakout game for barber and without shockey and the three staters NY lost last week. Glenn will be back (probably as a decoy more than anything) and TO will be on the run with a lot to prove. We have to many weapons. You have to realize that the last 4 games julius jones has been stuffed around 15 times on third down. If they give it to barber more often they will be more successfull.
Old 01-06-2008 | 11:56 PM
TECH Resident

Is Roy Williams in this weekend?
Old 01-06-2008 | 11:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes. I hope the Cowboys actually show up next game b/c they sure haven't been...
Old 01-07-2008 | 12:02 AM
TECH Resident

No one that was locked in looked good in their last 3 games.
Old 01-07-2008 | 12:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
Cowboys will dominate. I think next game will be a breakout game for barber and without shockey and the three staters NY lost last week. Glenn will be back (probably as a decoy more than anything) and TO will be on the run with a lot to prove. We have to many weapons. You have to realize that the last 4 games julius jones has been stuffed around 15 times on third down. If they give it to barber more often they will be more successfull.
Boss has been much more effective than shockey has over the past two weeks. I know he's only had two games and unproven, but he looks very good so far. He can't block like shockey and i don't know about the big plays either though.
Old 01-07-2008 | 12:11 AM
Teching In

I kinda wanna see a Cowboys Patriots Superbowl so I'm ruteing for the boys from DFW. I also kinda was thinking that wasn't it odd that 2 Hispanic Qb's played against each other today, Goes to show all the haters and anti-hispanics out there, that eventually the immigrants, sons or grandsons of immigrants take in the American culture and blend in and go on to become positive assests to our nation.
Old 01-07-2008 | 06:20 AM
Banned

Did anyone else read the stuff in the paper about Roy Williams changing his number to 38?
Old 01-07-2008 | 06:45 AM
Texas Director

I wanted Tampa to win yesterday. It's always tough to beat a team three times in one season. It will be interesting to see which Dallas team shows up. If Dallas lines up and plays their game the way they are capable of, which I think they will, they'll beat the Giants. It should be a tough game though with NYG plus the points probably the best side.

Go Cowboys!
Old 01-07-2008 | 08:46 AM
Banned

I wanted Tampa to win yesterday. It's always tough to beat a team three times in one season. It will be interesting to see which Dallas team shows up. If Dallas lines up and plays their game the way they are capable of, which I think they will, they'll beat the Giants. It should be a tough game though with NYG plus the points probably the best side.

Go Cowboys!
I think the real wild card here is Eli Manning, if he plays a solid game with no turnovers I give the Giants a really strong chance to win outright. People don't realize the Giants have a just as much talent as Dallas does if not more. Shockey hurts but the backups can get it done as they showed yesterday. Plaxico is a big time reciever like TO and Toomer is a better #2 than what Dallas has considering Glenn is probably not gonna be a factor. Jacobs can pound the ball more effectively than Barber if you ask me and their backup is better than Jones IMO.

Both of the Defenses are very good, I would give the edge to NY the way they are playing right now.

If TO isn't up to full speed I think Dallas loses this game. The lines for all 4 of these games are pretty ridiculous right now.
Old 01-07-2008 | 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
You don't think homo is playin a little under par right now? I don't think T.O. will be the same player playing with that ankle sprain. look at plexico this year. I don't know for sure cuz Owens usually kicks *** in the playoffs but I would think otherwise.
You really have no room to call Tony Romo a homo when Eli's full first name is really Elisha...

Elisha and the Midgets have played their asses off the past two weeks... since when does Elisha have 3 good games in a row? Never. Shocky was the one that killed us all season and he is out with a sore vagina. Cowboys win.
Old 01-07-2008 | 10:30 AM
Banned

Agreed, Shockey as much as i dont like him, He was the biggest threat to us every game. Elisha will lose it after a couple of hard sacks from D. Ware and Ellis.
Old 01-07-2008 | 10:39 AM
Texas Director

DeerhunterZ, I agree that Eli Manning is the key here. If he makes his usual mistakes, unlike yesterday, the Giants will get beat. If he plays mistake-free football the Giants have a legitimate shot to win.