Giants Cowboys

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
on par with tampa is what i meant. If i meant NY i would have said ours not theres. and your defense played very very well in the opener. dallas OFFENSE outperformed our OFFENSE that day. If that happens again then YOU WILL WIN again. I don't think it will though

sorry buddy!! i dont care if tampa was ranked #2!! that defense doesnt have playmakers that dallas does. alot of people say the cowboys secondary is suspect, well the last time i seen the cowboys get torched was vs. the pats!! if that was the weakness, why havent i seen them get smoked yet? i mean GB went 4-5 wr off the bat to take advantage of that weakness, and favre ended up with 2 ints, and got injured!! and a so-so romo is way better than a good manning!! lol.. sorry bro, even games when romo has played horrible, they were still in the game, when manning struggles, its a wrap!! and remember opening game, newman wasnt even playing nor was greg ellis!!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
sorry buddy!! i dont care if tampa was ranked #2!! that defense doesnt have playmakers that dallas does. alot of people say the cowboys secondary is suspect, well the last time i seen the cowboys get torched was vs. the pats!! if that was the weakness, why havent i seen them get smoked yet? i mean GB went 4-5 wr off the bat to take advantage of that weakness, and favre ended up with 2 ints, and got injured!! and a so-so romo is way better than a good manning!! lol.. sorry bro, even games when romo has played horrible, they were still in the game, when manning struggles, its a wrap!! and remember opening game, newman wasnt even playing nor was greg ellis!!
What about week 1 when you got 4 tds THROWN on you. I'm confident in our passing game and your week *** line is not going to contain jacobs or bradshaw. I feel pretty good about this game, good enough to drop an *** load of money on tickets and make a trip from houston for it. If the G men lose I'm sure I'll take plenty of hell for it. And I will be back on here to take some licks (not til monday though cuz of the drive school and work) but if you lose i expect to see your *** on here without some homer *** Typical Cowboy fan excuses.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

What about week 1 when you got 4 tds THROWN on you. I'm confident in our passing game and your week *** line is not going to contain jacobs or bradshaw. I feel pretty good about this game, good enough to drop an *** load of money on tickets and make a trip from houston for it. If the G men lose I'm sure I'll take plenty of hell for it. And I will be back on here to take some licks (not til monday though cuz of the drive school and work) but if you lose i expect to see your *** on here without some homer *** Typical Cowboy fan excuses.

bro...!! yeah what bout week 1? lol...didnt u lose!! and the second meeting, u guys played your hardest especially shockey, and still lost!! lol...

contain jacobs or brad who? i think we contained jacobs both meetings bro!! if the boys lose, then they lose!! i already said its a tough game, and u already quoted me saying i wouldnt want to play a team in the same division!! but your sitting here running your mouth, when your giants have been swept by the boys this season!!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

That is what makes the dallas d the best in the nfc and make their weak defensive backs besides newman look better than what they are.. newman holds his own but the rest...bwhaha

dallas d-line is freaking good I have to admit
Old 01-07-2008, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

bradshaw had a good showing on a bucs d set up to stop the run. and yes you did win, but don't think eli hasn't passed on your almighty D already this season. and if you win two out of three of the games they play then it won't really matter cuz you're superbowl season is down the toilet. If you win this week though. I'll give you all the accolades you've been deserving all year.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
That is what makes the dallas d the best in the nfc and make their weak defensive backs besides newman look better than what they are.. newman holds his own but the rest...bwhaha

newman is very good. The Giants secondary has always been one of our biggest problems, and for some reason we don't like to even try to cover witten. hopefully the pash rush can sack romo or at least pressure him a lot and try and get him to make some of the poor throws he's been making recently. If so then we could very well make it easy on eli
Old 01-07-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS

thats what ive been saying!! if the dallas secondary is so trash, tell me when was the last time u seen the secondary get torched for a deep ball? like i said GB tried to 5 wr right off the bat and take advantage of that suspect secondary and do it aggresively and favre threw 2 ints!! and dont forget newmans first game wasnt until the pats game. and even in that game he was hurt!! henry, i believe has the same injury that T.O. has, and both of them have been playing with injuries all year long!! $hit, cowboys 3rd stringer has more starts at CB than henry and newman!!
Old 01-08-2008, 01:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
thats what ive been saying!! if the dallas secondary is so trash, tell me when was the last time u seen the secondary get torched for a deep ball? like i said GB tried to 5 wr right off the bat and take advantage of that suspect secondary and do it aggresively and favre threw 2 ints!! and dont forget newmans first game wasnt until the pats game. and even in that game he was hurt!! henry, i believe has the same injury that T.O. has, and both of them have been playing with injuries all year long!! $hit, cowboys 3rd stringer has more starts at CB than henry and newman!!
regardless dallas secondary always sucked besides newman.. GB mistake was going deep ball since their receiver's are deadly with the catch & run routes. That's exactly how they made their comeback in the game.. Either way I have no respect for that secondary but newman. I played the CB position and if your d-line commits pressure on the qb it makes our job that much easier. Hopefully eli has a decent game with 1 or no turnovers and the giants receivers are better than dallas secondary. It's dallas d-line that wins the games for them
Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Banned

Cowgirls fans better hope Romo and some of the other girls get back from cancun in time...lol
Old 01-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Texas Director

Cowboy haters and gum flappers. I get a chuckle out of the envy and hatred some of you have. You guys seem to hate the Cowboys more than you like your own team.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mmiller
Cowboy haters and gum flappers. I get a chuckle out of the envy and hatred some of you have. You guys seem to hate the Cowboys more than you like your own team.
So very true man! Let em hate and over analyze meaningless details, we all know which team is better than the other.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cowboys vs Patriots SUPER BOWL! enough Said.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Banned

A M E N
Old 01-08-2008, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hawgs
You really have no room to call Tony Romo a homo when Eli's full first name is really Elisha...

Elisha and the Midgets have played their asses off the past two weeks... since when does Elisha have 3 good games in a row? Never. Shocky was the one that killed us all season and he is out with a sore vagina. Cowboys win.
Making fun of a Biblical Prophet? Now you are going down! But I agree the Cowboys will win!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Teching In

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mmiller
make sure you don't choke... chucky

I respect the team they have but I know what weakness that team has and it's the secondary.. PERIOD!!

Yes their better than the giants but doesn't guarantee a victory in the playoffs.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ArklaTexan
Making fun of a Biblical Prophet? Now you are going down! But I agree the Cowboys will win!
What Biblical Prophet am I making fun of and how?
Old 01-08-2008, 01:01 PM
10 Second Club

I am just giving you crap, you called the name Elisha Gay. Elisha is found in 2 Kings 2-10 and was alive around 825BC
Old 01-08-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

win or lose, i hope its a good game..