Cowboys fans, lets hear all the excuses why yall lost this game!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by DSIM
I think you mean the Colts. Pats video'd the coaches signals.

Ahh ok i stand corrected. Both are shitty but i think the noise is even worse. Pats have alot of weapons on their team and that makes them hard to beat. Giants have 1 or 2 weapons at best. We should NOT have lost but "any given sunday"
Old 01-14-2008, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Nothing at all wrong with the steelers. They have a GREAT coach. ProStreet STILL hasnt said who is pick was for this year was though. Until then he is still a ***. Pats should have been penalized HEAVILY for the use of crowd noise over the loud speaker. Even commentators noticed it during games before they got caught. I got $$$ the pats dont even go to the playoffs next year. Cowboys have been called Americas team for a LONG time show me ANY other team that has been called that. I still want Favre to go out with a bang just because i like that guy. Would be cool to see the chargers get it as well. I HATE Shockey so if the giants go it would be cool to see him not get to play. Both Mannings in the superbowl would have been the best IMO. Like stated Romo is young and makes young mistakes (like holding onto the ball too long and intentional grounding) I dont care, he is still the best thing to happen to the team in a few years.

If u would bother to take ur head out of ur *** and read instead of assume, u will notice that I clearly stated my teams in post #15. If you still want to continue with ur gay *** comment about me, take ur punk little *** to Houston and we can work it out. I made no reference to any name calling and u keep on, sounds like ur the little bitch.