Logos/labels stickers...... Where to get @

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quickblade
sandman.. I am going to send you a pm..
I will be wanting something of this sort.. So we can talk about this and get some ideas, brain storm on what I will be having as to what you can incorporate it into..

I like what you guys do.. That is pretty killer... I have been kicking myself in the *** since I moved here to dallas, and sold my plotter, and engraver, and entire setup..
LOL
oh well.. you live and learn.. Dont sell your toys.. even if you dont use them at the time.
I hear you... I was at a point that I too was going to sell my plotter but kept it. Then I started selling to the car community...helped out a lot.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Banned

sandman posted up some of our most recent stuff-they look great and show incredibly well. Each emblem is custom and we mostly appeal to the one-off crowd who's looking for a unique badge for their performance car.

quickblade, i've sent you an email and am looking forward to working with you more in the future!

MikeTexaSS-PMing you now.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by U LUZ
call us we can do it i own a sticker and a banner machine that makes the best stuff you will ever see. 281 331-8525 my shop is called the downtownt-shirt factory.im located in alvin.
whats ur name? I might have to come see you for my website t-shirts/decals. I get them pretty decent priced right now but it couldnt hurt to see if you can beat them.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:20 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
sandman posted up some of our most recent stuff-they look great and show incredibly well. Each emblem is custom and we mostly appeal to the one-off crowd who's looking for a unique badge for their performance car.

quickblade, i've sent you an email and am looking forward to working with you more in the future!

MikeTexaSS-PMing you now.
roger that.. I am at work right now so I only have access to internet..
My email I cannot get to here at work...
I can get everything, except we have all webmail type interfaces blocked out since we have had so many issues in the past with webmail crap...
Old 01-17-2008, 12:04 PM
12 Second Club

BTW... thanks everyone for the pm's and emails about this..
I have gotten alot of feedback and connects... Thanks much...