Home FS in Houston (Sagemont area)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Home FS in Houston (Sagemont area)

just figured I throw this out there since there is a big crowd here from the houston area,

the wife and I are putting the house up for sale, we have decided to get a new home, the house is located near AMC 30 on 45south/beltway 8, it is a 3-2-2 home in a cul-de-sac lot, so there is hardly no traffic in this street unless you live on the block. it has a detached garaged, with a 20x30 carport and a 16x28 covered back patio, the back yard is huge considering the size of a normal lot on the neighborhood, it is huge do to it being in a cul-de-sac, perfect yard to store boat, travel trailer and even your car hauler!!the house has many upgrades inside, 20"tile floors except the bedrooms has new carpet, remodeled master bath, and the whole house has neutral color walls, with white triming and some crown molding. utility room is inside the house.. the house is located 2 blocks blocks away from the beltway, so it is quick access to freeway's... I see quite a few of f-bodys here Im pretty sure some of yall live around the area...

well here yall go! pm me if any questions or please call the realtor!

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSea...0&backButton=Y