View Poll Results: Who do you think will be SB 42 champion????
NY Giants
33.99%
NE Patriots
66.01%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Superbowl 42 is set..Who's ur pick

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Little Ditka 28........
Old 01-21-2008, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
i dont really care for both teams. but the G-MEN have been playing with alot of heart for sure. but brady owns the mannings!! hopefully it comes down to the giants kicker...
what about last year?
Old 01-21-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
what about last year?
Honestly that comeback from peyton was a miracle..
Old 01-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Banned

This will be the first superbowl that i really dont want to see. Like someone said earlier FU%& THEM BOTH.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
You knew you would get some cry baby cowboy fan in here stirring **** up b/c their cryboyzzz lost.
And when was the last time your team was even in the playoffs
Old 01-21-2008, 06:04 PM
TECH Regular

Pats 34 Giants 21 ; don't see it being close but at least the commercials should be entertaining !
Old 01-21-2008, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
And when was the last time your team was even in the playoffs

Last time I checked the Patriots are still in the playoffs, Patriots have always been my team, even when they sucked. Along with the Oiler's and Titans. So the point of your comment was ?. U r your typical "Nuthugger". Go back and eat somemore popcorn with TO, I heard he had a bunch left.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
what about last year?

whats bradys record all time vs. peyton? how many times did brady beat peyton to go to the superbowl? and elisha lost this year to brady. so that gives brady an a winning record against the mannings...

if the pats play the superbowl like they did vs. the chargers then yeah the giants have a chance. but with the pats being suspect vs. the run, the giants should just run the ball with jacobs right up the gut all day. i dont know why jacobs thinks he has juke moves. hes too slow to get to the outside.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Last time I checked the Patriots are still in the playoffs, Patriots have always been my team, even when they sucked. Along with the Oiler's and Titans. So the point of your comment was ?. U r your typical "Nuthugger". Go back and eat somemore popcorn with TO, I heard he had a bunch left.
Ummm ok I've lived near Dallas all my life and have been a Cowboy fan all my life. Looks like to me that I'm not the one doing the fanboi so with yo bandwagon self.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not a Patriots fan nor do I even remotely like the Pats, but I picked them to win, by 10 tops, I'm hoping for the miricle upset though, I Hate Brady, Dislike both Mannings, and My call stands....Pats by no more than 10, Brady Leaves the game 2nd half with a Broke throwing arm from a Strahan sack, Manning going with a kneck injury out after trying to stop an Asanti Samules pick...ok so the last part is my sick twisted hopes for the game...
Old 01-21-2008, 06:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
Ummm ok I've lived near Dallas all my life and have been a Cowboy fan all my life. Looks like to me that I'm not the one doing the fanboi so with yo bandwagon self.
How is that a bandwagon you little "Punk". I have several teams I route for, so just because the Pats are winning means I am on the bandwagon? My family is from the northeast you little punk. Dude, take ur little punkass self back to where you came from and like I said before Go hang out with TO at his place and eat his popcorn, because that's where the Cowboys are, "Spectators" just like the rest of us.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
whats bradys record all time vs. peyton? how many times did brady beat peyton to go to the superbowl? and elisha lost this year to brady. so that gives brady an a winning record against the mannings...

if the pats play the superbowl like they did vs. the chargers then yeah the giants have a chance. but with the pats being suspect vs. the run, the giants should just run the ball with jacobs right up the gut all day. i dont know why jacobs thinks he has juke moves. hes too slow to get to the outside.
no, if brady played like he did this week the Giants will win. last game was a three point loss and brady wasn't throwin up interceptions like he was this week. You're 100% correct about Jacobs though. I just wish they would run trap plays with him all day like they were earlier in the season.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

How is that a bandwagon you little "Punk". I have several teams I route for, so just because the Pats are winning means I am on the bandwagon? My family is from the northeast you little punk. Dude, take ur little punkass self back to where you came from and like I said before Go hang out with TO at his place and eat his popcorn, because that's where the Cowboys are, "Spectators" just like the rest of us.
Wow somebody is a little bitter about people younger than them, if I even am. I love how this didn't get into a name calling match until the older more "mature" person started doing it. Trust me you don't want to start a flame war here with me, you'll lose. And I'm not up for playing internet wars with older men (not my thing even tho it looks like it is yours).
So my Cowboy's lost you have come around to be the biggest sore winner dumbass in this forum.

Last edited by I8ASaleen; 01-21-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Editing > me
Old 01-21-2008, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was surprised with brady's 3 picks he had yesterday and if he comes out again with those type of no.'s, the giants definitely have a chance. The giants have been playing team football this postseason and they do look good. I was worried for a second when brady would throwing those picks b/c that is exactly how the chargers beat the colts. Except yesterday, the screens didn't save the chargers season as it did in INDI the previous week..

No matter what, the PATS can only beat themselves!!

I WANNA SEE HISTORY BEING SET,THAT'S ALL.... I HATE THE PATS!!
Old 01-21-2008, 08:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Elisha Nelson "Eli" Manning (born January 3, 1981)

It is his name.

I picked the Giants to win the NFC and I don't see them stopping now. Elisha's hot, Brady's not. Giants in a close one.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Banned

Pats win this one guaranteed, I think the giants covered but I won't be surprised at all if they lose by 17+.

Any of the 26 dreamers on there that voted giants want to put your $$$ where your mouth is?
Old 01-22-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^ I'm thinking of betting also on the pats so I can win some $$$
Old 01-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Teching In

I’m praying for a Pat’s win as I’ve loved ‘em for years (even after that crap Kraft put us in Hartford through with the fake move), but even so I’m not the kind to be over confident about anything. Especially now that we’re down to the Big Game. Yeah, we finished our season out by beating the Giants, but it was a damned close game for anyone who was watching. 38-35, and the Pats really won it in the fourth quarter. Over the last few weeks the Giants will have been reviewing every bit of tape the can find and working to find responses for everything that the Pats might try to pull against them. Granted, the Pats will have been doing the same, but the Giants didn’t get this far on wishes alone.

Then you throw in the fact that Brady had his sloppiest game of the season on Sunday against the Chargers and that he’s been seen limping around on crutches today, and it’s just that much more to make you worry. Granted, neither am I going to put it past Belichick to arrange to have some pictures of Brady limping around to mess with the Giants heads a little bit (Hell, Brady has been listed on the injury list for a sore shoulder before every game since the start of the 2005 season), but if it’s not just a mind-f@#k then that’s one more thing the Giants have going for them. Granted, the Patriots are where they are because the entire team goes out and plays star athlete level football each and every game, but I don’t know of any teams who can get by in a Championship level game with just a running offense, particularly against a strong defense like the Giants.

But anyway, I sure hope everyone is right, that the Pats will walk all over the Giants and allow those of us who dare not utter our deepest desires for fear of invoking Murphy’s Law to finally breath easy.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:05 PM
On The Tree

Seems like Tom has gradually gotten worse and worse each week since Baltimore scared them. I am a huge Pat's fan and don't have a doubt that they'll win. I won in two fantasy leagues thanks to Tom Brady.