2920... Wtf?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008 | 09:27 AM
12 Second Club

Nice meeting you redsox_ws6, Kingsize, mariojmoe, and 95zpro.

Had a good time even though the fuzz knew that when the southside rolls up, it means trouble. lol j/k

Met some cool people, saw some nice cars, talked with everyone, and had a good time. What else is a meet about? Good stuff. I'm ready for next week.
Old 02-02-2008 | 11:09 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

alot of us regrouped at 45 and cypresswood behind the sonic.
Old 02-02-2008 | 11:11 AM
Launching!

I was following a white Firebird and Mach 1 Stang to that area but the Damn red light got me and I couldn't find anyone. Just headed home after that.
Old 02-02-2008 | 11:16 AM
Launching!

H/c/i Stang it was an honor meeting you too. Nice Formy btw, the cruise was gr8 and the meet turned out well at least until about 15 minutes after we got there lol. I'll catch up with you all in three weeks though.
Old 02-02-2008 | 12:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brian2006
And that probably contributed for the cops showing up.
Considering it was hours after the meet got broken up I kinda doubt it but ya never know.
Old 02-02-2008 | 12:29 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
Well for what it was (how long it lasted) it didn't go all that bad. Nice meeting everybody at the AMC and the cruise to 2920 was awesome too. Any who maybe week after after next (3 Fridays from today) I'll catch it. Gotta get back to work Monday for another 3 and a half weeks. Again nice meeting everyone and I'll catch y'all later. Be safe and have fun
Mario
It was nice meeting you. It was a fun cruise, see ya next time...

Originally Posted by 95zpro
Your GTO rolls out good and sounded good too. It was nice meeting you...
Thanks, Same to ya!

Originally Posted by 306 That Could
For sure that Black Goat was bad ***.......Even tho we got chased off almost right when we got there it was fun. I raced this guy in his pinto mustang on the way to area 51 tho....IN 5TH GEAR!!!! He was giving that thing all he had and im over just cruisin in 5th gear staying on his bumper......

Anyways the meet was alright for the short time we were there but getting there was half the fun.

What ever happened to Miss Trans Am??? We rolled out with her but I didnt see her anytime after.....wierd.
Thanks, my wife and I really enjoyed the meet, hope to do it again soon!

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
I ran a few cars so it wasn't that bad got beat by a damn cobra. But beat a nice black one going home. I think I ran that black GTO a few weeks back. I guess we can try again next week but its a long drive to stay for 10 minutes.
Couldn't have been me! A few weeks ago my car was at LMR, and I have yet to run anyone cause my clutch is toast.

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
It was nice to meet yall and see some familiar faces...that Gto was pretty badass, props Kingsize. And the drive was really fun, next time I propose that we take 45N and then go 610W and catch 45N in the north side, just so we can cruise a bit more and enjoy each others cars a little longer
Thanks, I enjoyed seeing all the nice rides. We do need to make the run a little longer, that would be nice.

Originally Posted by H/C/I Stang
Nice meeting you redsox_ws6, Kingsize, mariojmoe, and 95zpro.

Had a good time even though the fuzz knew that when the southside rolls up, it means trouble. lol j/k

Met some cool people, saw some nice cars, talked with everyone, and had a good time. What else is a meet about? Good stuff. I'm ready for next week.
LOL, Yea it sucks we were only there 15 min. and it got broken up, but hey, we were behaving so I know it wasn't us. It was fun and I hope we can all meet back up and do it again next week!
Old 02-03-2008 | 02:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
I ran a few cars so it wasn't that bad got beat by a damn cobra. But beat a nice black one going home. I think I ran that black GTO a few weeks back. I guess we can try again next week but its a long drive to stay for 10 minutes.
Nice Z

Last edited by Corona-Extra; 02-03-2008 at 03:02 PM.