Have y'all heard about the cops forcefully removing some girls clothing?? vid

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 04:14 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found the story here if anyone can't see the video & wants to read a bit more.

http://www.badcopnews.com/2008/02/01...-in-jail-cell/
Old 02-04-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is dispicable.. Just ****** dispicable. I would want to take some kind of physical action if my significant other was violated like this but I guess I couldn't after the fact. Legal action is obvious. These kind of stories leave you speechless..

Last edited by 6THZ28; 02-04-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I hate Cops! To physically & mentally torment any lady like that is a crime deserving of death. I would like to say "unbelievable" but in my opinion, Cops are worse than most criminals out there and nothing surprises me anymore.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:03 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Y2kHawk05
I hate Cops! To physically & mentally torment any lady like that is a crime deserving of death. I would like to say "unbelievable" but in my opinion, Cops are worse than most criminals out there and nothing surprises me anymore.
I agree with you!! COPS to me are just fake *** lil or big skinny or fat *** punks who cant hold there own on the street so they need a damn badge to get back at society!! I cant stand cops at all, 1) they never show up when you need them, 2) they stop people at intersections doing illegal u-turns or inspection/registration stickers, instead of taking care of business and taking the real criminals off the street, 3) They wanna mad dog you or think they have some kind of "Holy fucken cape" on that you cant see them doing that **** to you!! See thats why in some countries there is no respect for the law (they end up on the side of the rd.)!!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:04 PM
12 Second Club

My last post is "REGARDING" all those fake *** pigs who think they are better than us with their badges and take advantage of their authority!!! The rest well GOD Bless you all but to your dirty partner, tell him to kiss ***!!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:11 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by EDALVA21
I agree with you!! COPS to me are just fake *** lil or big skinny or fat *** punks who cant hold there own on the street so they need a damn badge to get back at society!! I cant stand cops at all, 1) they never show up when you need them, 2) they stop people at intersections doing illegal u-turns or inspection/registration stickers, instead of taking care of business and taking the real criminals off the street, 3) They wanna mad dog you or think they have some kind of "Holy fucken cape" on that you cant see them doing that **** to you!! See thats why in some countries there is no respect for the law (they end up on the side of the rd.)!!
MOST cops do abide by the law and serve and protect. I think cops generally do a great job. We normally only hear about the exceptions who abuse their power. We don't usually hear about the **** they go through on a daily basis or the fact that they save lives regularly. Our society needs cops. Some are good and some are bad, just like everyone else
Old 02-04-2008, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

Probably Katy cops are fairly good at there job, but if your talking about Houston cops, dude there is more dirt than anything else. I agree that we need them but they are also top notch A-ho*s!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Teching In

I work in a jail myself....Those guys did take it to far....Only women are suppose to deal with women and thats it...No guy is allowed to strip search a women thats why we have female officers...Sometime you do have to strip people of there clothes when they come in for being "suicidal" because they could hurt themselves but they went at it all wrong....And there are suppose to get a "Suicidal Blanket" if their clothes are stripped of them....Those guys at that Sheriffs Dept are screwed lol Usually if you act calm with us and respectfully the same is returned...But that Sheriffs Dept was out of line
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by EDALVA21
But then again got to look at it like this, inspection/registrationg vs petty theft and drugs a crime is a crime your STILL breaking the law
Old 02-04-2008, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

I will keep away from general opinions on cops. Have to say though, that boils my blood. Like makes me want to get violent in a real way. Horrible, gutt wrenching deal there. I hope that they run those ************* through the ringer. All of them need to be terminated and made a very real example. IMO, that is worthy of assault charges as well.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Banned

See thats y i say **** tha police.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

not in my part of town. cops are always dicks where i live and we dont have a big crime problem

Originally Posted by Modsquad
edit: Typically if you act calm around someone, they typically respond calmly (unless they are all hopped up on Mt. Dew or some other substances) & if you act hostile towards them you usually get retaliation.
ive gotten pulled over like 16 times and i think i was actually treated like a normal person 2 or 3 times

Last edited by 2KnbmTA; 02-04-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Resident

Same with College Station. Cops only serve one purpose, and that is to harrass college kids. I never here about drug busts or anything, just about how many speeding tickets for 8 over my friends have gotten.

And about the original topic..holy sh*t man, i hope that every single one of them loses their jobs and much more!!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

Just got home and I'm about to watch the vid but how can other officers stand around and allow this to happen??????
Old 02-04-2008, 08:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Hope their lawyer *****'em all!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
Just got home and I'm about to watch the vid but how can other officers stand around and allow this to happen??????
They're all corrupt. I have respect for the remaining number of law enforcement out who actually enforce the law and help people. As for all the cops who abuse their power, **** them. I have come across a few cops in my lifetime who have treated me unreasonably. I hate them.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:39 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

The women cops in that vid appear more likely to rape her than the men. Dyke much?
Old 02-04-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by newton
They're all corrupt. I have respect for the remaining number of law enforcement out who actually enforce the law and help people. As for all the cops who abuse their power, **** them. I have come across a few cops in my lifetime who have treated me unreasonably. I hate them.
I saw the inside of a cell overnight, once, over something ridiculous to begin with but inside the holding tank, there were about 30 of us in there, and a mexican laborer was sleeping in front of the cell door, a cop walked in, and kicked him 3 times HARD in the side with his big black cop boots. The mexican started yelling, since he was so rudely woken up, and the cop picked him up and slammed him into the wall, then tripped him and slammed him down on his face. True story. I couldn't believe what I witnessed but I was young and I had no idea what to do. I was pretty rattled after seeing that and I'll never forget it. The guy did nothing wrong, he was sleeping in the wrong spot and was brutally assaulted for absolutely no reason. Harris County - about 8 years ago
Old 02-04-2008, 08:48 PM
12 Second Club

holy **** we just watched a naked woman turn a millionare! god bless her...
Old 02-04-2008, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

Damn thats messed up! I hope these guys get what they deserve....not this suspended with pay BS!!!

Quick Reply: Have y'all heard about the cops forcefully removing some girls clothing?? vid