Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dickster86
I will see you up there.

Me too!

AMC @ 8:30

And yes, I will be nametagging you all! *hahaha!*

Nametags are sexy

And this time i'll actually make it to 2920! I'm not about to go up past the Woodlands again and miss the exit twice like last week !!

Last edited by MissTransAm; 02-08-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Teching In

which amc do yall meet up at?
Old 02-08-2008, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ProjecT 9
alright. you going to be in the mustang or ss?
You have no idea how much I wish I could bring the Mustang..........Besides me pushing it in and out of the garage it hasnt moved in over 2 years. I keep getting really close to getting it running as far as money goes, but something always seems to happen. Right now Jess and I are building a home right now in Shadow Creek Ranch so we're preparing for that. Home will be finished this summer. Im a patient guy so I try not to let it bother me.......So the SS it is
Old 02-08-2008, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice, just tried to click on my videos in my sig..........gone.........whatever ill just host them again.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by billybob1142
which amc do yall meet up at?
AMC 30 by the beltway and 45S
Old 02-08-2008, 03:55 PM
10 Second Club

well I can make this one at the AMC by the beltway
Old 02-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Teching In

2920 and 45 FTW!!
Old 02-08-2008, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

well I ended up getting out of dinner late, so I missed the meet at 830. figured you would have probably left by 9
Old 02-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've got to get a job where i'm not working Friday nights so i can make some meets once the car gets running.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Man! I find it so easy to approach people and just be friendly and strike up a conversation back in my part of town at the southside meets..but 2920 is a different world! I feel like the biggest chicken

Oh well. I know how to get there now at least so I won't miss the exit again haha! Anyway, Sorry I didn't get to meet a ton of you 2920'ers. I did meet Grimlock finally! It's great to meet you, buddy! Me and the Mr. will definitely come visit you sometime! Other than that, I kinda stayed in the southsider huddle we had going on. Hopefully next week i'll grow a pair and find a way to go around and talk to yall!

Anyway, I did walk around a bit and looked around. There are many very sexy Fbodies out there!

Is it cool if next week I just go around asking peeps if they're with tech and what's their name on here?

What is the procedure, yall? Tell me so I can get the courage to go talk to you guys lol!

Anyhoo. Great to finally see the big meet.

Haha. I said big meet.

<3

Last edited by MissTransAm; 02-09-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Big meet, lawlz, you nasty!
Old 02-09-2008, 03:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Forgot to ask, who was the couple in the white SS? Forgot their names already...damned old age.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
:
Is it cool if next week I just go around asking peeps if they're with tech and what's their name on here?

What is the procedure, yall? Tell me so I can get the courage to go talk to you guys lol!

Haha. I said big meet.

<3
Next week look for My Wife and I....I know ALOT of the northsiders and we dont mind Making ppl feel at home....I drive a Red Vette And the Wifey Drives a White Z28 with the SS spoiler....Cant miss us....She has "Mrs. Take 2" on her Back window and I have "Take 2" on mine....

PS Really good meet tonight and A hell of a Turn out....

The Cops that hung out were cool *** guys...One was a Car guy and me and him Shot the **** for awhile...Said last week was just one of those things and the Property owner has NO PROBLEM with us being there...Even asked if we did it on Sat. cause he was off and wanted to bring his car out ....
Old 02-09-2008, 06:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MissTransAm

Man! I find it so easy to approach people and just be friendly and strike up a conversation back in my part of town at the southside meets..but 2920 is a different world! I feel like the biggest chicken

Dont feel so bashful on that, I went around a couple of times and was contemplating on how not to sound like a dork "Hi, are you a ls1.tech visitor?" just didnt sound and feel too well so I resorted to just walking around with my kid and trying to listen to people's names/call nicks here.

Oh well. I know how to get there now at least so I won't miss the exit again haha! Anyway, Sorry I didn't get to meet a ton of you 2920'ers. I did meet Grimlock finally! It's great to meet you, buddy! Me and the Mr. will definitely come visit you sometime! Other than that, I kinda stayed in the southsider huddle we had going on. Hopefully next week i'll grow a pair and find a way to go around and talk to yall!

Nice to finally meet you and hubby as well, your name tag must have fallen off cause I didnt see any tags on you south siders unless you were saving them for American Idol auditions

Anyway, I did walk around a bit and looked around. There are many very sexy Fbodies out there!

Good luck on that, I dont think they will mind opening up to you instead of a male they dont even know.

Courage? You dont seem to be in the introverted category, but go at it! Nobody is going to say something like " I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?".

Haha. I said big meet.

<3
Seemed like this time most everybody I knew was either putting a tranny in their truck, playing Monopoly (j/k, you know who you are), was getting wasted with dinner company from out of town or was M.I.A. Was good to see Rooster99 in his 600 + hp rig (Dont tell me you all missed that mammoth thing in the parking lot...and Crystal pointing out that I probably had the dirtiest car in the parking lot (no time to wash/do anything to the car when you work 16+ hrs a day 7 days a week).

Sorry CamminZ and Zane had to leave so early

Crystal did you and MissTransAm finally meet? I will introduce you two next time if not, it slipped my mind.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:51 AM
TECH Addict

showed up a lil late. and wasnt in the camaro. hung out for about an hr and left for area 51
Old 02-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
showed up a lil late. and wasnt in the camaro. hung out for about an hr and left for area 51
I think Rooster99 was inquiring/telling me that you were supposed to be there but didnt stay long enough. When he told me about your sig I said I vaguely remember and asked him what was that in your avatar. So, what is that? (might have been Zane instead of Randy, I had a bunch conversations last night to remember who said what exactly.)
Old 02-09-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
I think Rooster99 was inquiring/telling me that you were supposed to be there but didnt stay long enough. When he told me about your sig I said I vaguely remember and asked him what was that in your avatar. So, what is that? (might have been Zane instead of Randy, I had a bunch conversations last night to remember who said what exactly.)
yea . i talked to Randy! he told me where he was. soon as i got out of my truck i got sidetracked. started making my way towards your group and he jumped in his truck and left. shorlty thereafter i got bored and left. thge thing in the small pic is called a fast.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still looks like a smiling train engine to me, Joe. I think you have a thing for choo-choo's...
Old 02-09-2008, 12:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Blue's_Z28
Still looks like a smiling train engine to me, Joe. I think you have a thing for choo-choo's...