Friendswood police charge teacher with having sex with student

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 10:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are just saying how lucky he is! No bashing from us over here dude. Plus it takes two to mingle. still though no bashing just wish it would of happened to us! lol
Old 02-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Banned

no bashing going on bro...if anything i saw a bunch of "I wish taht happened to me.." never once did i hear anything bad about the kid...but hey if it makes u feel any better...

sorry?
Old 02-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99Silverado5.3
I guess he blackmailed her after the first time and she stopped giving it up to him and this is what we have.
Originally Posted by white man
I bet he bragged and some jealous ***** threw the **** block.
Just to clarify....this is the kind of BS im talking about but if you didn't say anything the there is no problem. He is really a good kid, just happend to make a choice that im very sure anyone of us would have made and it came back to bite him. But anyway there's got to be other threads on this forum that are more worth everyone's time, lol.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06 Blue Goat
I know the "victim" here and he didn't press charges nor does he think he is the victim. He is actually a really good kid. First off the Alvin PD came to his house to see if the family wanted to press charges to which they declined. But the friendswood pd picked it up and ran with it after they found out from "word of mouth" AKA Alvin PD that the incident occured in friendswood. To which they started immediatly harrassing him for information until he broke and here we are today. He didn't know his rights at the time so friendswood PD took total adavantage of that to get themselve's a story on the front page and on the news. The lady was married and has some issue's obviously in this area so if your going to throw any stone's please throw them her way leave him out of it. Thank you.
Did you even read the thread, there was no bashing on the kid at all. If anything, the guys on here are envious of him.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ray@Nitrous Outlet
please tell me you are joking

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b5t5GukrWOU
Sorry bro it looked like him in a way.LOL
Old 02-12-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

First off the Alvin PD came to his house to see if the family wanted to press charges to which they declined. But the friendswood pd picked it up and ran with it after they found out from "word of mouth" AKA Alvin PD that the incident occured in friendswood. To which they started immediatly harrassing him for information until he broke and here we are today. He didn't know his rights at the time so friendswood PD took total adavantage of that to get themselve's a story on the front page and on the news.
If that's the case, then that's coercion. A good defense lawyer could have that testimony thrown out.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

This happened at my highschool a few times. We had a super hot blonde computer teacher. She was like 35 and divorced. I know of several guys from HS that messed around with that chick. Hell I'm not saying I'm innocent. Looks like we know how to keep our mouths shut around here.

Yet every male teacher that glanced at a hot young cheerleader *** got fired. And our football coach got fired for making a comment to the computer teacher, lol.

-Rick
Old 02-12-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just to clarify....this is the kind of BS im talking about but if you didn't say anything the there is no problem. He is really a good kid, just happend to make a choice that im very sure anyone of us would have made and it came back to bite him. But anyway there's got to be other threads on this forum that are more worth everyone's time, lol.

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Did you even read the thread, there was no bashing on the kid at all. If anything, the guys on here are envious of him.
Thank you!!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
Lucky kid .. I always used to fantasize about bangin one of my teachers
hell ya
Old 02-13-2008, 03:29 PM
TECH Junkie

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stori....bae0fb07.html

Looks like an epidemic!