Ladies!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 01:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was finally nice to meet all of y'all. Hope you can make it out to more on Friday nights and maybe I'll get a chance to make it to your side of town at some point.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mrs. Take 2
It was finally nice to meet all of y'all. Hope you can make it out to more on Friday nights and maybe I'll get a chance to make it to your side of town at some point.
I swear it was like 10 degrees warmer on our side of town. When I got home it was near as cold as it was up there.

Nice meeting y'all and Roxy had a good time too
Old 02-24-2008, 02:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
I swear it was like 10 degrees warmer on our side of town. When I got home it was near as cold as it was up there.

Nice meeting y'all and Roxy had a good time too
You should get her a little racing jacket! OMG that would be so cute :-D

Yeah.. so how much notice do all of you need in order to be able to attend a proposed actual "Ladies meet?"

And do yall want to do something in line of, say, a mini meet-up like a hang out and get some grub before a big weekly meetup like 2920,

or

Maybe an entire own thing, like a Saturday meetup and cruise or the Cruise/Drag night idea, etc?

Need some input so we can get this going!

Old 02-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Launching!

That was Neodamonkey with the little Duschund there???? I did not know that, how come you guys never told me? . Well, was nice meeting you Neo, sorry I didnt know right off (It's the absence of name tag thing I blame MissTransAm for).
Old 02-24-2008, 11:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

I didn't meet anyone there, though I was there...sorry everyone. I was hanging out with GO4URS quite a bit though.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by wickedrx7
I didn't meet anyone there, though I was there...sorry everyone. I was hanging out with GO4URS quite a bit though.
It was super seeing you and Scott...and I'm totally lovin' the stang. Alot of work has been put in that notch!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
That was Neodamonkey with the little Duschund there???? I did not know that, how come you guys never told me? . Well, was nice meeting you Neo, sorry I didnt know right off (It's the absence of name tag thing I blame MissTransAm for).
Yeah that was me
Old 02-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
Lol just to spite you now, Grim, I will make you a pink glittery nametag for next week!
Old 02-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Teching In

And dangit ladies, I need more input to plan this GTG!

How much future notice do most of you need, should we get something together? 2 wks? 3? A month?

let me know!

Old 02-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
And dangit ladies, I need more input to plan this GTG!

How much future notice do most of you need, should we get something together? 2 wks? 3? A month?

let me know!

If you are going to get together on the south side to cruise up to the 2920 meet that will be hard for me. I put together a dinner on Friday nights for the North siders and I usually attend that. If I have a few weeks notice and know where y'all will be I might try to attend.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mrs. Take 2
If you are going to get together on the south side to cruise up to the 2920 meet that will be hard for me. I put together a dinner on Friday nights for the North siders and I usually attend that. If I have a few weeks notice and know where y'all will be I might try to attend.
Nah, there aren't enough of us ladies on the Southside to do anything down here. We'd prob go up there and meet up with y'all. This dinner, where do you have it? Maybe we could do something like that? Just something small like that before 2920, along with maybe a nice little photoshoot of all our Fbodies together
Old 02-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Nah, there aren't enough of us ladies on the Southside to do anything down here. We'd prob go up there and meet up with y'all. This dinner, where do you have it? Maybe we could do something like that? Just something small like that before 2920, along with maybe a nice little photoshoot of all our Fbodies together
Hooters on 1960/ 45. Big parking lot in back to line them up. Oh wait a minute, you all just wanted the ladies. nevermind!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 AM
Teching In

I usually change it up and I usally pick a place that isn't very far from the meet. Last week we all went to El Palenque. This week I think we are going to try Rudy's just before the Splash Town. It's Barbque.

My car is going to G-Force Wed and I won't have it back until Saturday, so I for sure won't have my car out there this Friday.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:38 AM

I am all for a girl GTG/dinner/drinks
I think that it would be cool to have all the ladies pull up to the meet together. Talk about girl power
I vote we do something within the next month. Only when everyone has there cars in top shape/washed and not in any shop.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:39 AM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by ARDfast1
I am all for a girl GTG/dinner/drinks
I think that it would be cool to have all the ladies pull up to the meet together.
Clearly you mean non-alcoholic drinks, because they aren't joking when they say you can't afford a DWI. And not that there aren't some girls that can drink, but lets face it, most get pretty tipsy pretty quick, be responsible, car girls are a rare enough thing of beauty, I don't want anything bad happening to the ones we have among us.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Modsquad
Clearly you mean non-alcoholic drinks, because they aren't joking when they say you can't afford a DWI. And not that there aren't some girls that can drink, but lets face it, most get pretty tipsy pretty quick, be responsible, car girls are a rare enough thing of beauty, I don't want anything bad happening to the ones we have among us.
Aww! Thanks for the insight, Mod!
I don't think we'll have anything to worry about; we're responsible. Any of the LS1tech ladies i've met so far all seem like they've got a level head on their pretty shoulders If anything, we can save the booze for after the meet-up

And yes maam, I agree with ARD, rolling up together would be so very bad ***! If you want to go uber nerdy, we can have shirts made. Crystal and I came up with a pretty amusing idea for a shirt for us Fbody girls . ( And don't be hating on the shirts, yall, ..I think my shirt last week turned out pretty darn awesome, as did Rev's.)

Okay. So we've got a month to plan, then. Nobody break their rear ends or get into a wreck for at least a month, ok? lol jk

Since we've got time, I may start a new thread or make a poll to vote on various aspects, like what day of the week, what exact date, what time of day/night, and maybe a list of locations.

But for now, let's brainstorm.

I think most of us are leaning toward a GtG on a Friday night, maybe meet up for some din-din and to hang out before a cruise up to 2920?

And again, this could be just one of many future meet ups. We could do different days in the future, and in diff locations. This would just be a nice initial "Hey nice to meet you, nice Fbody!" thing lol..

Quick Reply: Ladies!