3/14 NorthSide Meets the SouthSide Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 12:55 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, looks like Bubbles will be closed or closing shortly as you arrive, depending on how long you plan on hanging out at Area 51.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Modsquad
Well, looks like Bubbles will be closed or closing shortly as you arrive, depending on how long you plan on hanging out at Area 51.
Well hell.... lets plan on leavin area 51 at 10:00...
Old 03-05-2008, 12:59 PM
10-Second Club

Why? Your destination will be closed.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Launching!

Why? Your destination will be closed.
Lol......The Parking lot ??

There is going to be a meet in the Parking lot
Old 03-05-2008, 01:16 PM
10-Second Club

Ah, then have fun, our place is fine if people just want to hang out. I was going to roll over there to check out Bubbles, not just burn gas.

When we came up to the 2920 meet, you didn't see us just stop in & leave, we hung out there.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Launching!

Ah, then have fun, our place is fine if people just want to hang out. I was going to roll over there to check out Bubbles, not just burn gas.

When we came up to the 2920 meet, you didn't see us just stop in & leave, we hung out there.
I dont mind Hanging out there.....

Just everyone coming from the north must be scared of the dark...lol
Old 03-05-2008, 01:21 PM
10-Second Club

Then just meet at the Sonic like 1/4 mile before Area 51 & everyone stays near the freeway & doesn't have to venture back onto bay area & get all seperated...it's like 1960 over there, just no center lane & a ton of lights. Bay Area is the suck on Fridays.

Edit: Sonic & Sam's Club @ El Dorado & 45 to be clear. Either that or the folks that are scared of the dark can just go to AMC with the other south sider folks that are scared of the dark.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Smile

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
there is no construction around area 51. Its up around nasa rd 1. You didnt hurt anyones feelings...our meet goes on with or without u

I agree with your point Xplicit and thank you for the rational responce, However I don’t understand why Modsquad decided to attack MY opinions, I understand that I quoted your sentence Modsquad, but I did not Intend to attack you, directly or inderectly, Everyone is entitled too there opinion. I even laughed off and joked about the fact that anyone would get there feelings hurt.. i.e. "take a midol if I hurt your feelings..lol."...I understand that sometimes written words might be interpreted in different ways, so I take it that you might of thought I was insulting you...if you still feel ire about the misunderstanding and offended in some way by MY opinions, I can personally shake your hand and clear up the misunderstanding which wasn't my intention, so if you wanna walk over to my car, I'll be in the Red Trans Am, and if it's cold possibly wearing a Red Sox jacket...frankly Im fairly new to the whole meet thing, so maybe I haven’t gone too enough of them, to appreciate what you guys have going on at Area 51...if so, My bad.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Launching!

Then just meet at the Sonic like 1/4 mile before Area 51 & everyone stays near the freeway & doesn't have to venture back onto bay area & get all seperated...it's like 1960 over there, just no center lane & a ton of lights. Bay Area is the suck on Fridays.
Bro I am down with whatever....I dont have a Clue about anything that far South.....

I have been going on what ppl are telling me....Will the Sonic be enough room??
Old 03-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Launching!

There is a sams club right behind the sonic. Well I am down for what ever where ever we end up is fine with me, I just wnt to look at some bad *** cars.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Banned

yeah you can try that parking lot behind the sonic. The sonic itself is rather small but SAMS parking lot behind it is more than enough room. If you guys just want to hang out at Area 51 with us I could check on some night lights
Old 03-05-2008, 02:07 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
I even laughed off and joked about the fact that anyone would get there feelings hurt.
Man, I'm just joking around too bro, I'll be the first to greet you warmly & shake your hand as well. I'm a grumpy old bastard that just goofs off on these forums. I don't take most of the stuff I read here seriously. Be glad to meet you in person so I can really jack with you on the forums it's so much better when you know the person & they know you are just joking, lol. But seriously, I can bring a lantern or something out to Area 51 so you can see our faces lol.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Launching!

Man, I'm just joking around too bro, I'll be the first to greet you warmly & shake your hand as well. I'm a grumpy old bastard that just goofs off on these forums. I don't take most of the stuff I read here seriously. Be glad to meet you in person so I can really jack with you on the forums it's so much better when you know the person & they know you are just joking, lol. But seriously, I can bring a lantern or something out to Area 51 so you can see our faces lol.
Grumpy old bastard eh? That's not your pic on the avatar I hope?
Old 03-05-2008, 03:41 PM
10-Second Club

Nope, that's Rufus the stunt bum, www.bumfights.com

And here's an updated story about him I had not heard about, hope he continues to do well.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:44 PM
10 Second Club

pm me where area 51 is at,might go out there
Old 03-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Launching!

UPDATE: Bubble Island is going to stay open late for us so back to the first plan ......We leave the north side at 8:30 and roll to area 51 ....Any southsiders who want to roll can follow...I was told there are going to be some Exotics out there at bubble island.....I am telling them we should get there around 10ish
Old 03-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Take 2
UPDATE: Bubble Island is going to stay open late for us so back to the first plan ......We leave the north side at 8:30 and roll to area 51 ....Any southsiders who want to roll can follow...I was told there are going to be some Exotics out there at bubble island.....I am telling them we should get there around 10ish
What the heck Jason? You either have the connection or a great deal of Charisma about you! You seem to always have somebody let us converge in a place, stay open later? etc. What is the secret?

I might be able to speak for most of us that I admire, respect and am very thankful for the things that you do for us.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968

What the heck Jason? You either have the connection or a great deal of Charisma about you! You seem to always have somebody let us converge in a place, stay open later? etc. What is the secret?

I might be able to speak for most of us that I admire, respect and am very thankful for the things that you do for us.
Thanks Grim!!!

I just love this car game and try to make sure we have a place/something to do.......

The Bubble Island Thing is just me working with another guy ....I really have to give him the credit on getting them to stay open late....We are meeting there with everyone's blessing......Including the cops so it should be a great time
Old 03-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Launching!

So how do you get 'cops' to collaberate or look the other way on this? Has this been something going on for a while and the people there dont do stupid stunts because of their presence? I guess I should be asking a south sider. Any chimes?
Old 03-05-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Addict

so about how many of us are going? it would be badass if it was 100+ like the meet is sometimes but i doupt it's nearly that many. it's going to be hell going to work saturday at 6 in the morning though.

Quick Reply: 3/14 NorthSide Meets the SouthSide Cruise