Lambo Gallardo, GOT HIM... 2 times out of 3

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 04:03 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 47 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by EDALVA21
There is no need for the rich guys on this board to start throwing their lil remarks here and there. We might need to do a "Rich" board for the guys that think their to good to read a good kill like this! Its my opinion and thats all it is, take it however you all want too. If this doesn't fit your shoe than no one will respond to my post! If it does, take your head out your *** and defend yourself so we can see who you'll are.
Well, seeing how I was the only one busting this guy's sense of reality in this thread, I suppose you are referring to me. Here is my opinion: grow a pair of nuts if you want to talk **** to someone specifically. Making a vague blanket statement to indirectly talk **** to someone doesn't help you avoid being replied to.

I told him he had a good kill, it it was. I was merely giving him a different perspective on automotive reality. Just because someone has a faster car, that doesn't mean their car is better, and it surely doesn't mean that the faster car is the object of all desires to the other driver. Just because someone spends less on a car, that also doesn't make their car better than a more expensive car that is slower. Just because someone chooses to ignore you when you try to race them, that doesn't make them a snob.

It doesn't take being "rich" to come to those conclusions. I think I'd classify that as common sense.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Maybe he just finds you f-cking annoying and is trying to ignore your racer-boy behavior? Kind of like when I've got some kid in a Honda Civic DX with a fartcan revving his shitbox next to me? They aren't worth my time, and they surely aren't worth visiting jail for if I get caught. Did you ever stop to think that not everyone enjoys racing their cars on the street? Just because they don't race you, or they choose to ignore you, that doesn't make them a snob.
Very well put I cant even count the amount of rice ive come across and simply rolled up the windows to not hear there fartcans and music blasting and just go about my business and ignore them
Old 03-18-2008, 04:11 PM
12 Second Club

well my annoying racer boy attitude (as tony says) Loves nice cars...

BUT HATE **** HEADS that think they are better when they drive an expensive car.
I dont drive an f-body because I cant afford anything else...
I drive my camaro because that is the car I want... I had a porshe, but sure as hell didnt drive around with my nose stuck up in the air, not looking at anyone...

I put this post up because I was happy to kill a lambo...
I am not out here bagging on the guy.. NOPE... not even talking trash down on him.

But now I am an annoying racer boy since I did that.. and some people dont race on streets.. LOL WTF ever.....
Old 03-18-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I can assure you that the driver of the $180K car didn't go home and start looking on Autotrader for old LS1 Camaros. You don't buy a Lambo because you think it is the fastest car on the road. Good kill regardless, it is a rare opportunity to see an exotic car, much less finding one that will play. I've walked quite a few in my various f-bodies, but I never actually felt that the drivers of those cars were jealous in any way of my $20K cars.
Again also very good points. I mean come on its a LAMBO who the hell would be jealous if getting beat by a fbody when hes driving a LAMBO I know I surely wouldent I would just give him props for having a quick car but certainly not be upset
Old 03-18-2008, 04:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Also to the OP good kill i bet it feels good
Old 03-18-2008, 04:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by quadd2244
Again also very good points. I mean come on its a LAMBO who the hell would be jealous if getting beat by a fbody when hes driving a LAMBO I know I surely wouldent I would just give him props for having a quick car but certainly not be upset
that is exactly what the guy did... gave thumbs up...
From my comment before about the guy in the orange one...
Its not that I pull up acting like a racer/ricer.. Since I always see him in the family sedan on the wifes..

I pull up to him to tell him nice car.. But him and his gold glasses dont look at anyone...
I dont bag because someone does not street race.. I bag because they act like a douche.........
Old 03-18-2008, 04:18 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Originally Posted by quickblade
well my annoying racer boy attitude (as tony says) Loves nice cars...

BUT HATE **** HEADS that think they are better when they drive an expensive car.

I had a porshe, but sure as hell didnt drive around with my nose stuck up in the air, not looking at anyone...

I put this post up because I was happy to kill a lambo...
I am not out here bagging on the guy.. NOPE... not even talking trash down on him.

But now I am an annoying racer boy since I did that.. and some people dont race on streets.. LOL WTF ever.....
Bullshit! You clearly ragged on that one guy because he "never looked at you". Go read your replies. Just because someone ignores you, that doesn't mean they are a snob. It could mean that you are ******* ANNOYING. Get a clue. I ignore fart-canned ricers that bump their shitbox throttles next to me when I'm driving a RENTAL car. They are ANNOYING, why should I give them "props" or any of my attention? I've had rusted out mini-vans try to race me in the Viper (not kidding). Should I have raced them to "be cool" in your book? Nah, it is better to just ignore them, they will go away.

Now, had someone pulled up and gave the thumbs up or waved, sure I'll always wave back. Pulling up and acting like you want to race, especially if I don't know you, or if you are in a shitbox, I'll ignore you.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:23 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Originally Posted by quickblade
that is exactly what the guy did... gave thumbs up...
From my comment before about the guy in the orange one...
Its not that I pull up acting like a racer/ricer.. Since I always see him in the family sedan on the wifes..

I pull up to him to tell him nice car.. But him and his gold glasses dont look at anyone...
I dont bag because someone does not street race.. I bag because they act like a douche.........
You need to get a liar's handbook to keep your story straight. Crawfish much?

I live around 2 lambos, the green one that will play, and a guy with an orange'ish one.
The orange'ish guy will not play.. He stares straight ahead all the time as if his **** does not stink...
Now, I don't know about you, but when I see someone write "will not play", that usually means he won't oblige you with a romp through the gears. So, because he chose to ignore you, his **** doesn't stink in your book. Wait, didn't you just say you rolled up to say nice car?

It was probably more like downshifting next to him, bumping the throttle, and staring out your window like a salivating punk that made him ignore you.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:34 PM
12 Second Club

Now, I don't know about you, but when I see someone write "will not play", that usually means he won't oblige you with a romp through the gears. So, because he chose to ignore you, his **** doesn't stink in your book. Wait, didn't you just say you rolled up to say nice car?

It was probably more like downshifting next to him, bumping the throttle, and staring out your window like a salivating punk that made him ignore you.

well my worst comment about him was...

The orange'ish guy will not play.. He stares straight ahead all the time as if his **** does not stink...

I did state that I have seen him like 1 time in the camaro and yes that time I pulled up looking over.. No revving because my car is quiet.....
and I am auto, so no downshifting on a stop sign where I always see him, in the school zone... I have pulled up to him many times to give him a thumbs up. After those times of no looks and everyone else who says the same about the orange lambo in my area... Then the time I did pull up to him in the camaro, I just looked over to see if he would even look over..

He didnt... Because I said will not play... that means I always try to race.. NO.

I just made the comment....
But who cares anymore... But if you take that comment as me being a punk, then that of course I take like the ******* saying..
everyone has one, and you are all entitled to your opinions...

and no if a minivan pulled up on me.. I would not race him...
But If I had a lambo, and a fbody pulled up.. I would....

and yes there could of been a reason to not race... But that is when you look over at the person and just say.. I dont race it.... done deal....

When you choose to ignore... I think that is what makes the person a douche.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:35 PM
12 Second Club

So what do you do, state your "VARIOUS" f-bodys and what sit on your computer and see what you dont like from someones post? If ya dont like it or ticks ya off then dont reply. Good run would of been all good. Like I said if the shoe fits then wear it!! Talking about a pair of nuts behind a keyboard makes you so big and bad huh. LMK whats up, I got my nuts right here hanging. I dont bash on people but hate the fact that someone other than yourself cant post something that they went thru because they have to watch out for people like your *** to get in and chime their piece of mind! Like I said and this is my last post for this thread, my nuts are here and if you want to test them come and try it. Why it tick you off? Cause I hit it on the nail huh, seems your the type of person that likes to say **** but dont like the **** shoved back into your own face.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Modsquad
LOL, I'm not rich, but that post was retarded.

What some people are basically saying is, just because you beat em straight line, doesn't mean the cars can be compared apples to apples. Yep, I think it's great to get a run in with an exotic....but I won't be all butt hurt if someone doesn't want to run, you never know the other person's situation, maybe he doesn't or can't risk getting busted or maybe he was in a bad wreck from street racing in the past or some other random reason that you have no clue about....maybe it's not the drivers car & he has enough respect not to dog out the car.....maybe he doesn't need to race on the street because he can afford the high priced race days at the road course & does his racing there.....

I love F-bodies & LS1 cars, and although they have great performance, there are a **** ton of cars out there that are way better when it comes to fit & finish, so just because some of you young bucks are broke nuts & can barely afford to live the F-body dream doesn't mean it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Now, they probably are some of the best 'bang for buck' performance cars you can get, hands down. Hell, that's why I got one, my broke *** couldn't afford a Z06 back then...nor can I afford a new Z06 now.....if you love cars you shouldn't hate on the people that can afford the ones most of the rest of us dream of owning.
Like I stated, Im not bashing at all. If I can afford something thats what I can afford. I used to dream of cars I wanted when I was younger. Its more like that saying it is what it is. Thats all. I would of said something if the title states a bashing or something but it doesn't, so I dont see the problem. Everyone now acts like they never did things like this and try to act all holy and ****. Then they state what they think everyone else wants to hear. Why not let him have his fun after all this is an LS1 site isn't it? I dont see why Nineball had to go in their and chime his cents when he wasn't their to see what went on! Only because some dumb ricer did it to him it doesn't mean that Quickblade did the same thing. Get my drift? Should just give props for what it is, not what you all are making it to be or past experiences. Thats all. I understand where you coming from as well but the story is what it is not what I think that guy was thinking or this guy did this or that, when I wasn't even there.

Last edited by EDALVA21; 03-18-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:56 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

EDALVA, I guess we all need to be broke to give our opinions of things? Your replies in this thread are also YOUR opinions. Let me know what the salary cutoff is so that I won't reply with opinions anymore in topics you deem acceptable for broke-only people.

I can chime in whenever I feel like it, I created this site. Need a better reason?