Went to HRP finally with the car

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008 | 03:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Back on subject...

Randy,

You were running full weight, through cats and full exhaust into a head-wind...and it was the first time you had the car on the track. I'm sure you'll pick up a few mph w/ some minor changes.
Old 03-26-2008 | 03:45 PM
8 Second Club

If anyone is jealous of anyone... You know its Landers and LP being jealous at me.. I mean come on.. My race car at least ran more times a year than both of their street cars did combined LOL!!!

Randy your cars got a lot left in her. Glad to see you finally made it to the track!
Old 03-26-2008 | 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
If anyone is jealous of anyone... You know its Landers and LP being jealous at me.. I mean come on.. My race car at least ran more times a year than both of their street cars did combined LOL!!!

Randy your cars got a lot left in her. Glad to see you finally made it to the track!
LOL! I got to see Landers new G8 today when he stopped by work. I think he "onlu" wrote a check for it but it is gorgeous. He told me that he is inspiring to one day make is as fast as 2 SLOW's Cobra and wants to be just like him when he grows up. He also wanted to know where 2 SLOW got his bubba butt plug that he squirms on while pimping out Montrose.

I need some more seat time at the track to get it down and make some changes like get rid of the heavy *** wheels and do some exhaust work.