Why are supra owners such D@##s

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 03:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS_Juan
A "fast civic" is like a fat chick with little *******...WTF is it good for. BTW, nice Fiero.
why you got to be a dick man? its not the best pic of my car but its a nice car with low millage for its age and its one of very few to have a V6 and a 5spd of that model... and that was my first car, it has 70k on it and its an 87.... it was one of 1400 made and it was a great learning expierence for me for working on cars... when i was 17 i did a cam headers and ported the heads and intake as well as pull the subframe and replace the clutch and flywheel and put in a new oil pump... what did you do at that age... i was just trying to learn, i like it and thats all that maters. what was your first POS *** hole? how may miles does your pos fbody have on it...way to be a ***** bag dumbass. did i say **** about your one in a million f-body.. stfu... you have interior gaps the size of the of your grandmas *** hole and the structual ridgity of a convertable... dont be a douche... i was just stating my opinon and this is not the first time you have commented on my cars...

and as for my civic i built the engine in my living room from bare block to long block including porting the head and checking every spec clearence... i know thats not that impressive but i doubt your dumbass has done it...plus i put the lsd in the trans. and did the wiring for it... what have you done to your almighty fbody?

back on topic... haha yeah most supra owners suck at driving and dont do the right mods to ET down the 1/4 mile but none the less they are pretty impressive for the few that actually run the number and put down the power with less than 3.0L. but i would still rather have a vette or a nice f-body
sorry for the side trek of the thread...

Last edited by 87fierose; 03-21-2008 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:21 AM
9 Second Club

Well I'm 1000 miles from home. I brought something to race you in Zac, don't be a bitch.

Last edited by TRMIN8R; 03-21-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:47 AM
TECH Regular

They are upset because it takes a 1500 hp Supra to run the same times as a 600 hp f-body.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:10 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by TRMIN8R
Well I'm 1000 miles from home. I brought something to race you in Zac, dont't be a bitch.
Your cool... Really cool.. Lets bring a 1000hp Supra to race a bolt on Cobra.. I swear to god your more of a fucktard than I originally thought. Good game!
Old 03-21-2008, 04:14 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ArchOverseer
This is a response from TRMIN8R I've been instructed to send. "That "turd" is running and ready to race the Porsche for 500 bucks. Bring it to the Holiday Inn Express."
Originally Posted by TRMIN8R
We just rolled into town. Hope to meet some of you!! Didn't bring my car though, won't be done for a few weeks. I did tow my buddy's Supra down from Albuquerque though!! I'll prolly be in it, it's silver with New Mexico plate HIPRESR.
Your a ******* idiot as well.. Thank you drive through....

And to you.. Ever make it down to Houston and I'll bust that *** in my little Porsche (I mean you probably couldn't read or paid no attention to the fact that I have a pair of GT30s attached to the car LOL!).. Your probably one of the smart ones that didn't notice either that I use to own one of the fastest LS1 powered F-bodies in Texas (and one of the top 10 fastest n2o powered LS1s in the nation) at one point... So please
Old 03-21-2008, 04:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr Powell

And to you.. Ever make it down to Houston and I'll bust that *** in my little Porsche (I mean you probably couldn't read or paid no attention to the fact that I have a pair of GT30s attached to the car LOL!).. Your probably one of the smart ones that didn't notice either that I use to own one of the fastest LS1 powered F-bodies in Texas (and one of the top 10 fastest n2o powered LS1s in the nation) at one point... So please
Why the **** am I an idiot for just passing a message? Geez....Thanks. I kinda thought you were a cool guy till now. I got told to pass a message, and I did it. You have absolutely no basis to call me a "******* idiot" when you don't even know me, nor do you know if I'm an idiot. I got asked to post something, and I did. Thanks.

Last edited by ArchOverseer; 03-21-2008 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87fierose
why you got to be a dick man? its not the best pic of my car but its a nice car with low millage for its age and its one of very few to have a V6 and a 5spd of that model... and that was my first car, it has 70k on it and its an 87.... it was one of 1400 made and it was a great learning expierence for me for working on cars... when i was 17 i did a cam headers and ported the heads and intake as well as pull the subframe and replace the clutch and flywheel and put in a new oil pump... what did you do at that age... i was just trying to learn, i like it and thats all that maters. what was your first POS *** hole? how may miles does your pos fbody have on it...way to be a ***** bag dumbass. did i say **** about your one in a million f-body.. stfu... you have interior gaps the size of the of your grandmas *** hole and the structual ridgity of a convertable... dont be a douche... i was just stating my opinon and this is not the first time you have commented on my cars...

and as for my civic i built the engine in my living room from bare block to long block including porting the head and checking every spec clearence... i know thats not that impressive but i doubt your dumbass has done it...plus i put the lsd in the trans. and did the wiring for it... what have you done to your almighty fbody?

back on topic... haha yeah most supra owners suck at driving and dont do the right mods to ET down the 1/4 mile but none the less they are pretty impressive for the few that actually run the number and put down the power with less than 3.0L. but i would still rather have a vette or a nice f-body
sorry for the side trek of the thread...
It's pretty funny how you are critical of my pos F-body, yet you are on an F-body site. Why don't you go on a "Fiero" site? Oh, because they are all dumbass "*****" bags like you....
Old 03-21-2008, 07:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i did my first engine when i was 17 if that matters. since then trans nitrous and now turbo

al on my own to ;D
Old 03-21-2008, 07:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
LOL !!!

I had a procharged c5 before I bought this supra and many mustangs over the years so I've seen both sides of the fence.

All I have to say and I speak for myself here is that everyone works hard for their cars no matter what type of car it is. We are all car enthusiasts and that's what matters the most.

J

Guy's don't let this THE BLACK WIDOW guy fool you he is a dick in person... acts like his **** is god's gift to the world, and thinks his Supra is the fastest things since Dale Jr. Pshhhh WTF ever and that Duy guys is the same....

B

Last edited by Strini SS; 03-21-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:10 AM
9 Second Club

Wow, did you get a trophy for any of that?

I'm in Houston now. I'll be at LMP today, the night meet tonight, and LMP tomorrow. I don't know what you have against me, but get out from behind the computer and we'll discuss it in person.

Last edited by TRMIN8R; 03-21-2008 at 10:19 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:14 AM
9 Second Club

Your cool... Really cool.. Lets bring a 1000hp Supra to race a bolt on Cobra.. I swear to god your more of a fucktard than I originally thought. Good game!

First off, **** you. Who said anything about a Supra? I brought a little Camaro to race him in, he doesn't want any of the Supra.

I'm not gonna resort to childish name calling, have a good day.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:21 AM
TECH Regular

This is getting good. It has been a while since the Tx forum has had this much **** talking.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Randy_S

This is getting good. It has been a while since the Tx forum has had this much **** talking.
+1
Old 03-21-2008, 10:31 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

I want to see that white Camaro with the sundial tach on the dash race the vert banana, not I have a car/friend for you crap. Thats ghey as AIDS. lol

Peace,
Craig.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 87 Posts

Are you a race car driver?

No, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

LOL

Love the internet smack talk!
Old 03-21-2008, 10:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Guy's don't let this THE BLACK WIDOW guy fool you he is a dick in person... acts like his **** is god's gift to the world, and thinks his Supra is the fastest things since Dale Jr. Pshhhh WTF ever and that Duy guys is the same....

B

hahaha..yes Im am ..punkass..

i think im done with street racing for awhile after what happened last night..i almost hit the wall when i was racing the ford GT..i had an oil leak somewhere and it got onto my tires doing 100mph...

my supra will be down for an "oil change"

duy
Old 03-21-2008, 10:38 AM
9 Second Club

Hey you don't like my moon tach lol? I did swap it for one that puts off less uv rays though.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Randy_S

thats because i havnt made any supra thread recently..LOL
Old 03-21-2008, 11:09 AM
TECH Regular

supras

Im buying one asap!
Old 03-21-2008, 11:10 AM
12 Second Club

I think the average supra owner is a dick.. There are a few cool ones.
lol

I have 1 in the club that is not a dick.
also the odd thing, in Plano the other day I seen this crazy looking orange one..
The paint job was sick, and was an asian guy with some mad insane hair.

Biggest fart tube I ever seen.. thought the guy was going to be a major dick and start punching it and ****..

But he actually drove normal. I was amazed.. we cruised at 40mph for like 4 miles down legacy from north toll to 75... was odd. usually when I am next to a newer supra like that they are trying to race like crazy and staring like their car is this massive unstoppable power.

Quick Reply: Why are supra owners such D@##s