GTG: Twin Peaks Mesquite... 3/29 Sat.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Those were some of the hottest girls around ...Blows Hooters away..
What you don't like the prego women at Hooters?
Old 03-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dan03mach
Yeah that ain't no ****!!!! That blonde was pretty hot, I still don't know about her name "Bambi" Yeah she might have worked at a few clubs.

We found out at the last Twin Peaks meet that "Bambi" tags are for the new girls. I can deal with that!
Old 03-30-2008, 11:05 PM
TECH Resident

Some friends and i rolled up to twin peaks on friday here in lewisville. I love that place but its wiered seeing my brothers ex working there.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:36 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by That_guy
6 something
we had left by around 5:30.. So we were gone..
Hooters is coming up next week I believe....

Hopefully they fired all the pregnant ones...
Old 03-31-2008, 09:37 AM
TECH Resident

i shall be at the hooters meet.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

which hooters?
Old 03-31-2008, 10:03 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah that ain't no ****!!!! That blonde was pretty hot, I still don't know about her name "Bambi" Yeah she might have worked at a few clubs.
damn HOT!!. . . .from what she told me they make the new girls wear the "Bambi" name tags.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:15 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by SSnemesis
damn HOT!!. . . .from what she told me they make the new girls wear the "Bambi" name tags.
Well that's good to know. I'm willing to go back.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah I was impressed with the girls there... I seen 1 that was a little fugly... But that was about it...
I enjoyed the place... Their parking lot is not the best...
again I love the price of the alcohol over there... On a Saturday to get drink deals..
You cannot beat that....
Old 03-31-2008, 02:20 PM
Staging Lane

/\ I would have to agree. Good price on drinks, good looking girls. I wouldnt mind going again
Old 03-31-2008, 10:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that wasnt her name... the tag said 'bambi in training' as in 'deer' because its supposed to be a hunting lodge or something.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
What you don't like the prego women at Hooters?
dude, that **** was ******* sick
Old 04-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Hey Quick Blade, where are you from? Some guy from the Concord/Tyler area is sending people msg's on Myspace getting **** started and saying he is the President/Founder of Ballistic. He drives a teal colored LT1 car, just trying to see if it's you or just some poser. Hope it's not you, but he's out there getting a bad rep going for your club.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Launching!

Quickblade drives a Gray Z.....so nope not him. Wait....gray or silver....lol def not teal though
Old 04-07-2008, 04:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mybigred4x4
Hey Quick Blade, where are you from? Some guy from the Concord/Tyler area is sending people msg's on Myspace getting **** started and saying he is the President/Founder of Ballistic. He drives a teal colored LT1 car, just trying to see if it's you or just some poser. Hope it's not you, but he's out there getting a bad rep going for your club.
Well I have Ricky in Tyler, TX doing **** over there.
He does drive a teal lt1.... I am hoping he is not doing a bad name for the club. He is running the East Texas guys right now..
But I am hoping he is doing things good.. What you mean as for getting a bad rap for the club???

I hope he is not being a ricer.. LOL
Old 04-07-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey BigRed, I'm running the East Texas Chapter, I wasn't trying to **** with ya.

I was trying to get in touch with you through your myspace to come and check out your shop to see if you're capable of taking care of some of our guys around here, as of now I have no one to refer people to. Most of the Tyler/Longview guys end up going to GearHeads and places West of here to get their stuff taken care of. Just trying to find someone local.

You immediately responded with "trash talking", or so I percieved. Its kinda hard to read someone online, especially sarcasm, and definately don't want to try that with a potential customer. Sounded like you didn't want my business.

Anyways, Jason Davenport? I've heard your name around before, ofcourse this area most everyone knows everyone. I'm guessing you know Casey McElroy and such, looks like his dad's old Chevelle in the backdrop anyways.

I know way too many 20yo thugs around this part. I was just hoping you weren't like the rest man. Hopefully you're not.

I'd still like to come out and check out the operation you have running. We still need a good "performance" shop in this area. Hopefully you can fulfill our needs.

Sorry if I jumped the gun on you man. I'll try to give you a call this week. If you don't want to post up here shoot me a PM. Tell Barnett he's queer if you see him, lol.

Later,
Rick
Old 04-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Teching In

Ah it's cool. Ya I grew up around the **** and it's just what I love to do. And yes it was just sarcasm. I'm pretty much just taking over the old Vantage Coachworks shop which my dad owned. When working for him we did complete restorations but now he's getting out of it and I'm leaning more torwards the aftermarket stuff.
You probably heard my name through my buddies or 'cuz dad used to own Dicky's (110 Collision) in Troup. Sorry things went sour quick, I guess I'll unblock your *** on Myspace now
Old 04-08-2008, 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

We actually looked into getting into the old 110 collision shop awhile back. But Rebel got in there before we could get anything done. Now its up for lease again, we'll see.

I keep (my) myspace alive for the GF, if I delete it she freaks out. I get retarded *** people requesting crap everyday and all they want to do is talk **** to me cause my name is RM or rag on my car, it gets old.

I'm getting back to class, later

Quick Reply: GTG: Twin Peaks Mesquite... 3/29 Sat.