Old 04-01-2008, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God damn fellas you married yet?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
What the **** are you talking about? Can you even read?
I read up above that you out of the blue randomly told a guy that he needed to lower his car. I have previously read on many occasions you calling out people and just generally stirring up **** because it gets you off. You do not know Landers nor do you know me and I seriously doubt that you would even have the nuts to talk this crap to our faces so I am done with your childish remarks. Hopefully the mods will see this and ban your sorry *** once again for generally being stupid.

Sorry to screw up your thread Amber.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Randy_S
I read up above that you out of the blue randomly told a guy that he needed to lower his car. I have previously read on many occasions you calling out people and just generally stirring up **** because it gets you off. You do not know Landers nor do you know me and I seriously doubt that you would even have the nuts to talk this crap to our faces so I am done with your childish remarks. Hopefully the mods will see this and ban your sorry *** once again for generally being stupid.

Sorry to screw up your thread Amber.
ROFL

BLOW ME FAT ****!!!!

You are causing more of a disturbance than me. I doubt the guy was offended by my comments nor did I mean to hurt any feelings in this thread. You are just envious of me obviously, sucks for you.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

Another gay reference, go figure.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:47 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You and U LUZ randomly try and talk **** to me in threads and you are telling me to get a life?
Don't you hate it when people talk **** to/on you in random threads?
Old 04-01-2008, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
Don't you hate it when people talk **** to/on you in random threads?
The difference is he is SERIOUSLY talking **** about me talking ****....when I don't even talk to them unless they say something first.

Different than trolling
Old 04-01-2008, 02:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

You can't fix STUPID!!
Exhibit A...

The difference is he is SERIOUSLY talking **** about me talking ****....when I don't even talk to them unless they say something first.

Different than trolling
Old 04-01-2008, 05:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default read

Originally Posted by Blue's_Z28
Even if they are fake just remember this old saying; truth is stranger than fiction.

I wouldn't doubt every one of the stories is true. Especially after working retail.

Finally, THE WINNER!!!: [Arkansas Democrat Gazette]

Two local men were injured when their pickup truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on State Highway 38 early Monday. Woodruff County deputy Dovey Snyder reported the accident shortly after midnight Monday. Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc, and Billy Ray Wallis, 38, of Little Rock, were returning to Des Arc after a frog catching trip. On an overcast Sunday night, Pooles pickup truck headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older-model truck had burned out. As a replacement fuse was not available, Wallis noticed that the .22 caliber bullets from his pistol fit perfectly into the fuse box next to the steering-wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet the headlights again began to operate properly, and the two men proceeded on eastbound toward the White River Bridge. After Traveling Approximately 20 miles, and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged, and struck Poole in the *********. The vehicle swerved sharply right, exiting the pavement, and striking a tree Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident but will require extensive surgery to repair the damage to his *********, which will never operate as intended. Wallis sustained a broken clavicle and was treated and released. “Thank God we weren’t on that bridge when Thurston shot his ***** off, or we might both be dead,” stated Wallis “I’ve been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can’t believe that those two would admit how this accident happened,” said Snyder. Upon being notified of the wreck, Lavinia (Poole’s wife) asked how many frogs the boys had caught and did anyone get them from the truck???

(Though Poole and Wallis did not die as a result of their misadventure as normally required by Darwin Award Official Rules, it can be argued that Poole did, in fact, effectively remove himself from the gene pool.)

Old 04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
God damn fellas you married yet?
Yep, but it looks like the honeymoon is just about over
Old 04-01-2008, 07:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 7420NW7TH
Yep, but it looks like the honeymoon is just about over
Old 04-01-2008, 10:29 PM
11 Second Club

man you guys and gals know how to make a bad day feel better. but i have the effects of the cruise control one myself.