WTB ls1 tech stickers

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been wanting some of LS1Tech stickers also.

Guess my SpeedInc. stickers are gonna have to work for now. Atleast until I can get my hands on some lS1Tech decals. I'll be in La Porte next weekend, so if anyone has some I'll take 'em!
Old 04-04-2008, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Commission them!!!! I need some vinyl horsepower!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

Good luck on getting decals. I paid both Byunspeed and Robinson_vinyl for the decals and never received anything.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

To my knowledge LS1Tech stickers have ALWAYS been hard to come by....and last I knew, Tony made the comment that he didn't care if we had some made my someone else...he just didnt want them selling them for a "profit" and by that I think he was saying not to sell them on LS1Tech for a profit....at that time (this has been a few years ago) He didn't care if we had someone make a set for us. As a matter of fact...I pretty sure the "template" for the sticker had been pm'd around so that there was some sort of "standard sticker" ........comments?
Old 04-06-2008, 09:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by A_W_O_L
To my knowledge LS1Tech stickers have ALWAYS been hard to come by....and last I knew, Tony made the comment that he didn't care if we had some made my someone else...he just didnt want them selling them for a "profit" and by that I think he was saying not to sell them on LS1Tech for a profit....at that time (this has been a few years ago) He didn't care if we had someone make a set for us. As a matter of fact...I pretty sure the "template" for the sticker had been pm'd around so that there was some sort of "standard sticker" ........comments?
Well tony does not own ls1tech anymore so i believe we would have to have permission from someone else.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Rare98Ragtop
Nobody should be cutting these without the permission of LS1Tech.

Robert
Why, because of the 100% free advertising? LMAO!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:26 PM
TECH Resident

No **** ...what are you 7? as far as that goes Tony (unless I'm completely off base) was not the only owner of the site then either.

Back to the point the last "official" word I knew about this matter I already mentioned...Has anyone else said differently? I'm sure one of the mods could answer this.

Originally Posted by irbs
Well tony does not own ls1tech anymore so i believe we would have to have permission from someone else.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:37 PM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE=A_W_O_L;9095863]No **** ...what are you 7?QUOTE]

Take the stick out of your ***. I made a fine point and did nothing to you in the process so stop fliping out!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:53 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Chill guys, you're both getting bent for no reason.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CRAGER
Chill guys, you're both getting bent for no reason.

Peace,
Craig.
Well i was wondering why i was attacked for no reason. But yes got carried away. Thanks!
Old 04-07-2008, 01:23 AM
TECH Resident

I probly did go over board...but WHO owned/owns the site was and is irrelevant....as long as someone (admin, mod or otherwise) puts some official word out is all that was/is needed. I was just saying that Tony (at the time...last I knew a few years ago) made the comments I mentioned above. And...as far as I know that is the last thing "officially" (again admin, mod) that had really been said about making or having made LS1 tech stickers.

It just seemed like a childish comment considering who owns the site has no bearing on us having stickers made. If we can we can...if we can't ....we can't A mod's word would be official enough if we were told we could by the mod and the owner were to disagree..... and for some f'd up reason try to sue us for making the stickers our selves somewhere else.

Craig, do we know what the policy is?
Old 04-07-2008, 09:49 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

You guys are welcome to make the decals, but please do not sell them for a profit. We simply do not have the time or capacity to keep them made and distributed.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Can I get the template for the decals? I might know someone who can crack them out if so. I could talk to him to see if we could get them made/sold at cost.

Let me know,
William
Old 04-07-2008, 11:12 AM
12 Second Club

Dam all you guys that have sent money, I would be calling and banging on some doors to get my money back.. I know it might only be 5 dollars, but hell if you give someone 5 dollars for some sort of service or product, and dont get it... **** them..

Call them and tell them WTF...
I have a guy here in Plano that does all my ****... If you guys take the decal over there, or a digital image ready for the vinyl, he will do them for like 4 bucks each.

Or we can get a bunch of guys together, and just do a sheet of them...
I dont need one, but if you guys get enough, I will have my guy bust a shitload out for you guys who want them.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Launching!

Is there any place around Pasadena/La Porte/Deer Park that can make LS1Tech decals? I'm gonna be in the area this coming weekend and I wouldn't mind picking up two or so.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know of someone who to me does quality decals and maybe they'd do them if contacted but they're a sponsor of another LSx website not here. The problem as well is that for who ever is making them has to be making money for the time and effort being put into the stuff even if it only takes a couple of minutes to make them or only a buck for the supplies. Would anyone happen to have a picture template of the ones that were being made so I could find some place local to do mine?
Old 04-13-2008, 12:05 PM
TECH Resident

I finally got around to putting mine on the car 2 weeks ago...I wish now I would have scanned one of them in for you guys. I can take a pic and maybe add some dim's, but there were some templates floating around a few years ago. I think I even had one at one point in my PM's but I doubt it's still in there.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i will buy a few if anyone decides to make em
Old 04-13-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

If I were to have a batch made, what color could we decide on?

Silver?

It would be cheaper to do a sheet of one color.

-Rick
Old 04-13-2008, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think it'd be cool to have the traditional LS1Tech.com Decal and then in small letters to the lower right, have your SN.

LS1Tech.com
CamminBalls

LS1Tech.com
RickyMartinZ28

Etc. Just real clean like

Quick Reply: WTB ls1 tech stickers