varsity cheerleader beating

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 07:36 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I heard that going on there would be a few dead teenagers now.. What a bunch of pussies... I hope they all die in a slow burning fire...
Old 04-10-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

stupid *****, that bitch was just mad cause she was fat! hope they all get the fullest exstent of punishment, and hope the best for the poor girl.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Teching In

the bitch in the pink is gunna make someone a fantastic housewife one day.. bitch can start by bringing me a sandwitch..

overall pretty fucked up, and not even interesting as the individuals giving out the beating. if the other person isn't fighting back then what fun or sport is there at all? i gotta agree i hope they hang all them broads, and put that **** on YouTube.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

thats fucked i ant even going go there
Old 04-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Wow that is insane I must say I agree with the other guys that said they would lay the beat down on those dumb bitches..I am 100% against hitting or touching girls but **** that it woulda been on .. Uhh what are things coming to now days, how did they even kinda get the idea that, that was cool or ok.. Ignorance.. Its dumbfounding
Old 04-11-2008, 12:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bitches get Stitches.

She must have been really running her mouth to get 6 people to jump her *** like that. I mean, Highschoolers are ADD like a ************ and to actually **** enough people off to a point where she had people PLAN to kick her *** must mean that she probably had that beat down coming for awhile.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:22 AM
TECH Resident

Thats bullshit what was the point of that , they will get the same treatment in prison
Old 04-11-2008, 02:14 AM
Teching In

From what I hear, they are all going to be tried as adults, so thats a start for the harsh punishment. They all really need to serve some decent time.

As far as some of yall seeming amazed that this was planned out, and thinking the girls would just forget about it. Chicks don't let stuff go sometimes. Any of you that are in, or have been in a long term relationship, just think for a sec, when you get in fights, they always manage to drag up stuff that happened years back, that you think is ancient history. I like to refer to it as the "vault", where they store all the stupid **** you did, so they can access it at a conveniet time. A bit off subject, but I believe it is a good example of why these girls couldn't let the trash talking go.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
you see worse fights all the time then one that involves:

deaf in one ear
partial blindness
30 minute beatdown
10 on 1
kidnapping
being held hostage
one person not even trying to fight back
week of planning

This has got to be the ugliest f'ing cheerleading squad ever assembled.

Last edited by -Ross-; 04-11-2008 at 07:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

I heard on the radio this morning that the prosecutors are pushing for life sentences
Old 04-11-2008, 08:37 AM
TECH Resident

ROFL@ the ugliest cheer leading squad comment If that is the best that school can do for cheer leaders, I would hate to see the drill team!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:41 AM
On The Tree

let me start by saying I have 2 daughters bot under the age of 3. If they ever did this to someone they deserve to be punished, but life sentences is a little over the top.

If either one of my girls were the girl that got beat up I would seek justice, in or out of court but again life sentences for beating a girl up is crazy, even with the injuries she received.

10 year sentences each, including the dumbshits blocking the door, eligible for parole in 5. Punitive damages in the 4 million plus range payable party by the parents, 500 hours of community service BEFORE or while in jail, in their own hometown so they can be humiliated would hurt either.

Its Fuc@ed either way but its too late to change that now but 5 years in jail will change a person....for good or bad!
Old 04-11-2008, 09:04 AM
On The Tree

LOL at all the comments on how bad kids are now. Your kidding yourself if you think they are any worse than before. The only reason you know about this stuff now is because of internet and media.

Originally Posted by LastYearZ28
10 year sentences each, including the dumbshits blocking the door, eligible for parole in 5. Punitive damages in the 4 million plus range payable party by the parents, 500 hours of community service BEFORE or while in jail, in their own hometown so they can be humiliated would hurt either.
Thats a good punishment.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by -Ross-

This has got to be the ugliest f'ing cheerleading squad ever assembled.
lmfao...... you are not lyin. So was this a hillbilly beat down? Also im sorry but even if some of you think the girl had it coming, noone deserves that ****, if you dont like what someone is saying or doing and you wanna confront them, do the **** in their face, alone, dont bring your hillbilly posse with you and think your tough. Grow a pair and fight, if you get your *** whooped then so be it. Anyone else notice how someone is weak alone and silent but as soon as they have their "boys" with them they are all of a sudden superman?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Them little bitches need to get whats coming to them. Id pull their ****** finger nails out with some needle nose pliers. That is fucked up. what is this world coming to?
All you guys with kids, try the best you can to instill good morals from day one. Maybe some **** like this can be prevented.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by billybadd
Id pull their ****** finger nails out with some needle nose pliers.
You had me rollin!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It would be nice to see a 3-5 year lockup on these idiot, but they're all going to get probation.
Remember, you heard it here first!!

(At least I didn't see anyone else call it....)
Old 04-11-2008, 12:51 PM
TECH Junkie

I teach at a junior high and everytime I hear the kids say something about jumping someone even jokingly I make sure I say "jumping people is for sissies that cant fight one on one"
Old 04-11-2008, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 01ArcticSS
It would be nice to see a 3-5 year lockup on these idiot, but they're all going to get probation.
Remember, you heard it here first!!

(At least I didn't see anyone else call it....)
so you are saying probation and the radio this morning was talking about potential life sentences

interesting
Old 04-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Teching In

She didnt deserve getting beat down by 6 other girls. Maybe a fight with one but not 6. When you have a disagrement sometimes the only way to get over it is to fight. Ive seen many guys (key word there) who have had arguments and after school have gone behind someomes house or off in the woods and beat the crap out of each other then they become best friends...but i guess thats just guys. Girls are different. She didnt need 6 of them on her and not 1 maybe thats why she didnt fight back cause there were 6 of them. But I was always taught go down swinging and never stop fighting back. And i dont want to get started on the 2 douche bags playing watch. Just my .02 cause thats all its worth And the latest news that ive seen..The parents of the girl want to blame the internet i blame the parents of the other kids.