KEMAH tonight!? 4-12

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't know LS1 tech rolled to Kemah.... I used to be up there all the time with my Mustang, but now that I am 1. a Z28 driver, and 2. in College Station I don't make it out very often anymore. I'll be out in the summer however.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:03 AM
TECH Addict

sorry guys missed a few of you by a couple of minutes. made the ottos meet. was pretty damn good. however as i pulled up people were leaving left n right. seen a red t/a and a pewter formula that was about it.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got to Kemah right at 6 and at that point is was a good 75-80% full. I'm thinking the wife and I left around 9ish, don't really remember.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Yeah Kyle i've got some nice pics! I'll upload them in a bit, later today, if I have time

Anyone up for doing an AMC pre-meet and cruise next weekend, weather permitting? I really loved when we did that, because we'd get there at a decent time, and have a whole row or two just for us TECH'ers.. lately its like a few fbodies here and there all scattered, with those eye-sore rustangs and other random cars (like the dang grand prix parked a few spaces down wtf?) parked by us, disturbing the order of things

What'chall think?

If we do it soon enough, we'd even have time to go nextdoor to Chilis in Kemah and have some 'Ritas

I love being 21 lol
Old 04-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

I've gone to a few saturday meets in the target parking lot in the last year with friends, but I had no idea that ls1tech people were there! I'm totally going as soon as I can. I just live across the lake in clear lake.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:23 PM
TECH Addict

you should bring the car out and meet with the ls1tech people.

misstransam: want me to make a sat nite thread? thinking about doing a fri nite meet and cruise to conns for the southside guys
Old 04-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Teching In

i didnt know people rolled there. I just moved here and i usually get out to alot of the meets in Sugarland/Katy, and the track sometimes, but im usually with my boyfriend and all his friends bc not too many girls around here are into the car scene like me!! Plus all my bestfriends are back home Where are the ladies that like to have fun and down to roll anywhere or do whatever?!?
Old 04-14-2008, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

I'm up for it if I get my car back in time Trans **** up!
Old 04-15-2008, 12:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs
i didnt know people rolled there. I just moved here and i usually get out to alot of the meets in Sugarland/Katy, and the track sometimes, but im usually with my boyfriend and all his friends bc not too many girls around here are into the car scene like me!! Plus all my bestfriends are back home Where are the ladies that like to have fun and down to roll anywhere or do whatever?!?
There's usually a couple ladies from LS1tech at Kemah. But you really can't go wrong by going to any of the meets around Houston. Some are just more friendlier than others. The Kemah/League City scene has been strong for decades so you see a mixed crowd there.