Old 04-16-2008, 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...260&highlight=

B
Old 04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wow. What POS this guy is. It's sad that someone with 15 positive reviews would stoop this low. Get off your sorry ******* *** and get a job instead of scamming people on here.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

The PAT WS6 Last Activity: Today 02:29 PM
Viewing Thread unemployment? (SCAMMER ALERT!) @ 02:29 PM

I think he just deleted that thread!
Old 04-16-2008, 02:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

so why dont you post up instead of just lurking in these threads about you?
Old 04-16-2008, 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

cause he is to busy begging me to close them, which i don't even know how to do and don't want to either. When i get my money, we will see what happens after that, but either way it goes, he won't have 100% feedback any more. Cause he lied in the first place and told me it was something that its not, which i found out now i can get for a much cheaper price than what i gave him!
Old 04-16-2008, 02:55 PM
TECH Regular

Has he said anything about paying you back or is it just about closing the threads?
Old 04-16-2008, 03:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 021less
Got a question. I have bought a textralia clutch from a member on here that supposedly lives around the dallas area. He said that he bought this clutch direct from the manufacturer there in dallas. Well i sent him 900 of my dollars last monday, and still no clutch. I am in contact with textralia too waiting on an email from them. Is there a textralia manufacturer in dallas? This guy don't even have a tracking number and had to ask my name and address again. He told me last week it shipped out tuesday and today tells me it shipped friday. I have done business with many people on here and have never had to question anyones honesty. I will not reveal the identity of this person right now.... He has till 12 noon tomorrow to get me a tracking number. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry Adam....

Guys he got me too.. it is all here

https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-transmission/902219-textrilia-what-color-x-grip-what-color-z-grip.html

i dont want to give a long drawn story. I paypaled him money, found it was not a textrilia clutch. I found this out by jarrod a textrilia rep..
Originally Posted by jarrod textrilia rep
That is a Ram flywheel. Its not our disc, and its not our pressure plate. So, none of it is our equipment….
So please do not buy from him.. i jsut hope that my money gets returend back to me on PayPal
Old 04-16-2008, 03:03 PM
TECH Regular

Did you receive any goods or did he just take your money and run?
Old 04-16-2008, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DSIM
Has he said anything about paying you back or is it just about closing the threads?
Yes, he said he would get my money back to me when i ship the clutch back. I said i don't think so. I'm an honest person, if i get the clutch believe me you will get it back. But if you do not get my money to me now, your local authorities will be knockin on your door.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Regular

So he actually sent a clutch out? Should be interesting to see what it looks like.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DSIM
So he actually sent a clutch out? Should be interesting to see what it looks like.
He says he did, but it has been in shipping since the 5th, and i know it don't take that long to ship something from texas to Ga, i have sent quite a few things out usps to texas and took a max of 3 days. It has been 8 days so far and usps is only closed on sunday, so lets call it 7.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Banned

alright guys. first off. this is NOT a textralia clutch i should of worded it differnt. I purchased these clutches throught jason at TDP by my understanding several people in our area have these clutches in their car and they work perfect. I was told They are better design and what not then the old textralia i have one in my car and its great.

Jason stands behind his kits with a warranty.

http://www.ls2.com/forums/index.php?s=

link to clutches sold by snl performance a vender of jason at TDP.

SECOND OFF. I AM NOT A SCAMMER IF THIS GUY DOES NOT WANT HIS CLUTCH i will return it to him and return his money. i am working with him in every matter to resolve this.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Banned

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread...hreadid=621836
Old 04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

but the thing is you stated that it was Textrilia clutch. When in fact a Textrilia rep stated that it was a Ram Flywheel, no idea what clutch disc and no idea on Pressure Plate.

I am not mad, thank you for returning my money. But you just need to be honest that is all..
Old 04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by The PAT WS6
alright guys. first off. this is NOT a textralia clutch i should of worded it differnt. I purchased these clutches throught jason at TDP by my understanding several people in our area have these clutches in their car and they work perfect. I was told They are better design and what not then the old textralia i have one in my car and its great.

Jason stands behind his kits with a warranty.

http://www.ls2.com/forums/index.php?s=

link to clutches sold by snl performance a vender of jason at TDP.

SECOND OFF. I AM NOT A SCAMMER IF THIS GUY DOES NOT WANT HIS CLUTCH i will return it to him and return his money. i am working with him in every matter to resolve this.
You are a Scammer and once all members get there $$ back you will be gone from the site. And pray that no one takes Legal action on your ***. I've watch you try and delete multiple threads thinking you where covering your tracks. Also stole pics from other sites trying to pass them as the parts you had to sell.

B
Old 04-16-2008, 03:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 95 Likes on 75 Posts

WOW...

Men, IMHO there is nothing worse in this world that thieves,liars... Other than maybe Child molestors.. But they rank right there with em in my book.

While serving in Afghanistan, i actually witnessed some young men lying to one of the provincial Mullah's.. They cut out his tongue!! YEAH... that stuff really happens!

Lesson learned ay buddy..?
Old 04-16-2008, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Ok guys, i have a pending refund of 875 bucks in my paypal account. It is pending but i take it that it will be in my account within 2-3 day's like normal pending transactions. So he did stand by his word so far on the transaction as will I if the clutch shows up at my door, i will surely send it back to him. Thanks Pat for the refund (when it clears), and thanks to everyone else who has helped me getting this issure straightened out. Just do me one thing Pat, just be honest about what you are selling and these things will never happen to you. Just look at all the successful transactions that have took place on this site. I have saved alot of money on here buying from individuals, and plan on continuing what i do.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Banned

I SHOULD OF SAID IT WAS LIKE A TEXTRALIA CLUTCH cus it is DEFINTALY NOT A TEXTRALIA CLUTCH

nice knowing u guys from ls1tech. looks like i will be banned soon.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude the pics from your sale thread are the exact pics off another site. Not even your own pics. Just shut up already. You were caught & now your tryin your best to get outta the mess you created.

I really hope you do end up getting arrested for fraud.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Serves that pat *** right.

Always knew he was a little gay punk.

Hope you get the money back man!!