I'm going to fess up! It's mine! What a shame!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 11:02 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, first post & every pic of "your" car has their company logo in it. Smells like spam from here.

Post some personal pics in your own driveway & maybe we will be inclined to listen to you.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whatever makes you happy, I still prefer hearing nasty cam lope and thumping loud exhaust that shakes the ground around me when I turn my car on, not whatever that thing sounds like through those awesome exhaust tips.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

haha justin timberlake on the radio, i like the choice of motor, i remeber when it was being built
Old 04-22-2008, 11:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thats one confused Camaro.

Doesnt know if its a American, German, or Japanese.

The Interior is very nice, the exterior is very nice, the powertrain makes me wanna kill myself.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
wow, you sure do have short guy syndrome

where do you come up with this response? always trying to start ****, that's tight guy
LOL!!!

That car is pretty awesome. Now, change out the tailpipes.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:10 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Guys, quit stirring ****. I know it can be fun, but it gets old sometimes.

The Camaro is very nice, I'll still shoot it for a magazine because it is unique. I like pretty much everything but the exhaust tips. Maybe replace that blue air filter coupler with a black one so that it matches better. The GTO seats are nice, I have them in my GTO too

2JZGTE doesn't bother me, they are a good engine that make killer power. Had you stuck a 4-cylinder VTEC engine in it, now THAT would suck.

Who does your paint/body work? I have a couple 1st gens to get done.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mike96z
Thats one confused Camaro.

Doesnt know if its a American, German, or Japanese.

The Interior is very nice, the exterior is very nice, the powertrain makes me wanna kill myself.
Take the best of all three! This is what custom cars are about! You like original buy from the factory and leave it alone. I don't think we are on this forum to keep the cars stock.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

I enjoy the car, just not the exhaust tips. LOL
Old 04-22-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Personally I like the car and have no problem with a 2Jz they are cool but the closeup pics are not flattering.

Is that a zip tie holding up the fuse and power wire or whatever in the engine bay. Id be pissed after I spent that kinda money if thats what that is.

The door panels are horribly thought out. Better than stock, maybe but not up to par for that car. In fact most of the upholstery (sp?) work looks horrendous. Outside of the seats, GTO i suppose?

I like the trunk area though and the wheels look nice. Is that your mercedes they are on in the pic you posted.

Think you could get a boot that doesnt show the shifter
Old 04-22-2008, 11:13 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
wow, you sure do have short guy syndrome

where do you come up with this response? always trying to start ****, that's tight guy

hell yeah im short..5"6 145lbs..

i had to compensate by owning some fast cars..**** i even had a vette for awhile!!!!!!!!

but you know what??? i alway use this line "when im laying in bed with a girl, we're all the same height"

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Guys, quit stirring ****. I know it can be fun, but it gets old sometimes.

The Camaro is very nice, I'll still shoot it for a magazine because it is unique. I like pretty much everything but the exhaust tips. Maybe replace that blue air filter coupler with a black one so that it matches better. The GTO seats are nice, I have them in my GTO too

2JZGTE doesn't bother me, they are a good engine that make killer power. Had you stuck a 4-cylinder VTEC engine in it, now THAT would suck.

Who does your paint/body work? I have a couple 1st gens to get done.
To be quite honest I hate referring paint shops. I never have a really good experience. I'm sure thats why you are asking me that question. I'm looking for one too now for my next project.
8 Sec Tuner

I'm pretty sure Mr. T has had another of his Camaro's in our shop for some PCM stuff and it was very clean!!
Old 04-22-2008, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by TAEnvy
Personally I like the car and have no problem with a 2Jz they are cool but the closeup pics are not flattering.

Is that a zip tie holding up the fuse and power wire or whatever in the engine bay. Id be pissed after I spent that kinda money if thats what that is.

The door panels are horribly thought out. Better than stock, maybe but not up to par for that car. In fact most of the upholstery (sp?) work looks horrendous. Outside of the seats, GTO is suppose?

I like the trunk area though and the wheels look nice. Is that your mercedes they are on in the pic you posted.
Yes, but if you keep asking me questions I will be considered spamming. Thanks for your opinion as well.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Banned

I don't think anybody disputes thats it's a very nicely done car, besides the ricey exhaust tips.

BUT, just because you spent a lot of money on custom **** doesn't make it better than other cars of it's kind. I can think of 4-5 pro touring 67-69 cars off the top of my head that I would take over yours.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
I'm pretty sure Mr. T has had another of his Camaro's in our shop for some PCM stuff and it was very clean!!
Mike it wasn't a 2JZ either. haha I'm sure the ole school guys would like it more, because it sound lumpy and has a 3,000RPM stall.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
I don't think anybody disputes thats it's a very nicely done car, besides the ricey exhaust tips.

BUT, just because you spent a lot of money on custom **** doesn't make it better than other cars of it's kind. I can think of 4-5 pro touring 67-69 cars off the top of my head that I would take over yours.
Nobody said it was better. Lets keep that as a fact.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:17 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

haha, yes that was the reason for me asking. There are good painters, but most stay booked for months. Some won't paint entire cars, and prefer insurance jobs. I think I'll add a spray booth to my next shop and just do it myself.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
haha, yes that was the reason for me asking. There are good painters, but most stay booked for months. Some won't paint entire cars, and prefer insurance jobs. I think I'll add a spray booth to my next shop and just do it myself.
Yeah good idea! You are so right about the insurance job!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sc300

but you know what??? i alway use this line "when im laying in bed with a girl, we're all the same height"
Depends what you mean by height....lmao!

C'mon Duy we know you have a hot girlfriend and it's not your good looks that gets her off

j/j man, havin a little fun
Old 04-22-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

All the best painters I know are all retired.

Quick Reply: I'm going to fess up! It's mine! What a shame!