Official LS1tech member sighting thread v.1.0

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010 | 10:20 PM
8 Second Club

Saw a 98-02 NBM SS pull out of a neighborhood in Friendswood and floored it on the way out. Had no cats and MAYBE a SLP Loudmouth, but I'm not sure. He floored it as I was U-Turning so you knew I was game to do something. I had my uncle who had never ridden in my car (but has driven some of the Nostalgic Drag Cars) so he was like you know you want to chase him down... I caught up and started brake boosting next to him just waiting for him to take off so I went ahead and took the move and destroyed the tires from 60mph shot off a little bit and let out and the blow offs did their cool sequential sound LOL. I think he realized really quickly that the Porsche was FAR from stock (had straight pipes, race gas, and 27psi dialed in the EBC). A lot of people have seen the car around here in it's race trim or close to it.

Though seriously if anyone ever sees me feel free to say whats up. I'm always down to meet some of the local members I've never met before. I've had a few people introduce themselves from their DD's. I drive a Z71 daily so sometimes people take me serious if I know their cars from the forum.
Old 06-03-2010 | 11:14 PM
TECH Addict

black 2010 ss on i45 south @ almeda. i saw you speeding up to catch me. but i had to get off at the bw8 exit. also a black t/a on fm 518 threw a rev as i turned on 2351 on sunday.
Old 06-04-2010 | 02:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Though seriously if anyone ever sees me feel free to say whats up. I'm always down to meet some of the local members I've never met before. I've had a few people introduce themselves from their DD's. I drive a Z71 daily so sometimes people take me serious if I know their cars from the forum.
dude i practically live in friendswood yet i have never once seen you haha. where about do you live? i'm always around the 518 and 528 intersection or the 518 and 2351 intersection.
Old 06-04-2010 | 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Powell im tellin you man, Have a Mr Powell Bday party/Rice village takeover or something, it would be Epic
Old 06-04-2010 | 11:54 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
dude i practically live in friendswood yet i have never once seen you haha. where about do you live? i'm always around the 518 and 528 intersection or the 518 and 2351 intersection.
About a year ago I moved to Pearland (Off Pearland Parkway (last neighborhood before the round about)). I still travel to Friendswood a lot because my parents live basically at 528 and Winding Way in a neighborhood by Poly Ranch. I have had the car 3.5 years so while I was living in Friendswood it was around a lot. If you are in that area a lot you may see Lil Powell (NVR4GET) in his daily driver, the Black Jeep SRT8 on Black/Chrome 22's because he is over there EVERYDAY.

Now that I have the car back I'll probably be at the Wed. night meets if they are still going on.
Old 06-04-2010 | 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Well I believe if I'm right, NVRa4GET took off in front of me the other day. And mr Powell, I don't think I've seen you either. I live at th enclave apts so I'm always on 2351 in a stock Z28 with rs kit on y2ks. If u see me, shoot me a rev!!!
Old 06-04-2010 | 11:07 PM
TECH Regular

A nice 98-02 White WS6 passed me on HWY 6 in front of LA Fitness (my wife and I were in a silver C6 turning into the lot).

Looked REAL clean.
Old 06-05-2010 | 03:49 PM
TECH Junkie

White firebird with a big mexican wearing a gray houstone hat looking gangster, had some polished wheels.
Old 06-05-2010 | 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

I hope the 18-wheeler driver that threw a rock at my windshield and trashed it posts on here. Kidding of course.

Powell, saw your car at west. and the belt a month or so ago. So sick and sounds just as bad.
Old 06-05-2010 | 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 5w20
White firebird with a big mexican wearing a gray houstone hat looking gangster, had some polished wheels.
Carlos? lmfao
Old 06-08-2010 | 01:03 PM
Teching In

Saw one of the usual Deer Park/La Porte San Jac South guys yesterday. I was in my daily so you didn't notice till I scribbled "MsTransAm says HI" on a scrap of paper and honked at you! Pewter/Silver Camaro with black Berger panel. Sounded mean. Sorry if I freaked you out lol..just wanted to rep my LS1 pride (while in my purple daily beater lol!)

This was on Fairmont near Red Bluff, btw.
Old 06-08-2010 | 01:06 PM
TECH Addict

A couple nights ago there was a black Porsche in the drive-thru of the Pearland McDonald's on 35. He drove off without paying/getting something, so I guess they were out of Big Macs or whatever. IDK. LOL. It was a nice car. I wondered if it were the Powell guy or not.
Old 06-08-2010 | 02:37 PM
8 Second Club

Nope I haven't been to McDonalds for dinner in awhile. I am there all the time at the one in Friendswood or on Gessner and Westpark though tearing up their delicious breakfast!
Old 06-08-2010 | 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Nope I haven't been to McDonalds for dinner in awhile. I am there all the time at the one in Friendswood or on Gessner and Westpark though tearing up their delicious breakfast!
Haha. Egg McMuffin FTW!!
Old 06-08-2010 | 07:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Seen a Black camaro get pulled by a white silverado (la snow white) on 45s by fuqua.
Old 06-09-2010 | 07:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
till I scribbled "MsTransAm says HI" on a scrap of paper and honked at you! .
thats hilarious
Old 06-09-2010 | 06:34 PM
Launching!

I always see the same few f-bodies regularly in the southeast Houston area.

1. Red Ls1 Camaro SS with a black berger panel and chrome TTII's and what looks like a dick harrel hood with black pin stripe on 225 in Pasadena. Car looks amazing on the highway!

2. NBM WS-6 with white stripes parked at the good year plant on 225.

3. White SS parked right off strawberry and Fairmont in a neighborhood. Has chrome 10 spokes and black out tails, Recently noticed its now covered.

4. Black Lt1 Trans Am with chrome TTII's, dark tint and blacked out tails. Mexican girl was driving it.

5. A clean electric blue WS6 in Pasadena, a very young mexican guy drives, maybe high school age. Cant remember what rims they are, but they are chrome and the paint looks amazing.

6. Red Lt1 Firehawk, had a couple of runs with him and put a few cars on him, turned out to be 4 teenagers in there cruisin around. I see this guy pretty regularly on Hwy 3 and throughout pasadena.
Old 06-09-2010 | 09:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
Saw one of the usual Deer Park/La Porte San Jac South guys yesterday. I was in my daily so you didn't notice till I scribbled "MsTransAm says HI" on a scrap of paper and honked at you! Pewter/Silver Camaro with black Berger panel. Sounded mean. Sorry if I freaked you out lol..just wanted to rep my LS1 pride (while in my purple daily beater lol!)

This was on Fairmont near Red Bluff, btw.
LMAO!!! My brother is sitting here telling me about some girl that held up a piece of paper, saying "Ms TransAm says HI"... He was like I have no idea who this person was....
then I explained to him who you where and he was like ....OH.... that explains it.
He is on here, but doesn't get on much... That's my old Z28.. I sold it to him.
Old 06-10-2010 | 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ORedRoc4
I always see the same few f-bodies regularly in the southeast Houston area.

1. Red Ls1 Camaro SS with a black berger panel and chrome TTII's and what looks like a dick harrel hood with black pin stripe on 225 in Pasadena. Car looks amazing on the highway!

2. NBM WS-6 with white stripes parked at the good year plant on 225.

3. White SS parked right off strawberry and Fairmont in a neighborhood. Has chrome 10 spokes and black out tails, Recently noticed its now covered.

4. Black Lt1 Trans Am with chrome TTII's, dark tint and blacked out tails. Mexican girl was driving it.

5. A clean electric blue WS6 in Pasadena, a very young mexican guy drives, maybe high school age. Cant remember what rims they are, but they are chrome and the paint looks amazing.

6. Red Lt1 Firehawk, had a couple of runs with him and put a few cars on him, turned out to be 4 teenagers in there cruisin around. I see this guy pretty regularly on Hwy 3 and throughout pasadena.

yea i think ive seen ur car like twice in one day before. one time i was on richey and old galveston road and it looked like the car on ur avatar and i think the next day i saw u near fairmont. i drive a NBM camaro ss with black zr1s with CME and a sunoco hood. im usualy on 225 or like near spencer on pauline and queens or richey. dont mistake me for 5w20 lol
Old 06-10-2010 | 02:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ThunderZ28
LMAO!!! My brother is sitting here telling me about some girl that held up a piece of paper, saying "Ms TransAm says HI"... He was like I have no idea who this person was....
then I explained to him who you where and he was like ....OH.... that explains it.
He is on here, but doesn't get on much... That's my old Z28.. I sold it to him.
Dude! What's up! Haven't seen you in forever..I actually was going to say that it was Thunder..but the dude driving looked unfamiliar so I wasn't sure.

That's awesome you're keeping the muscle in the family at least. Congrats on the new ride btw!

Quick Reply: Official LS1tech member sighting thread v.1.0