Official LS1tech member sighting thread v.1.0

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009 | 08:21 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TXws6
saw a pewter SS on tt2s at the Deer Park softball complex tonight, anyone here??
Where at in the parking lot last night??
Old 04-14-2009 | 01:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There was a pewturd Z behind me on the the feeder, Gulf Freeway heading north, exiting at Dixie Farm road. Have no idea who or whom it was.

Also, saw a real shitty sounded red LT1, lowered, and with a cowl hood running around Sabo/Beltway area. Sounded and looked like ****.

Hehe...
Old 04-14-2009 | 04:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ThunderZ28
Where at in the parking lot last night??
i meant to put z28, but off the the grass behind field 4.. take it that was you? What team do you play for?
Old 04-14-2009 | 04:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TXws6
i meant to put z28, but off the the grass behind field 4.. take it that was you? What team do you play for?
Yeah that was me..

I think the team name is TNT..
I was asked to play this season.. So I am out there just to have a little fun
I usually have a Competitive team out there, but lost my sponsorship with the Economy the way it is..

What team you play for?
Old 04-14-2009 | 06:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ThunderZ28
Yeah that was me..

I think the team name is TNT..
I was asked to play this season.. So I am out there just to have a little fun
I usually have a Competitive team out there, but lost my sponsorship with the Economy the way it is..

What team you play for?
haha yeah this is my first year back since ive been off at school so we decided to get a team with a bunch of my old HS friends.. I'm playing for the Boozers.. just checked the schedule and looks like we will play you guys this season
Old 04-14-2009 | 06:42 PM
TECH Addict

Guy rolled up next to me last night asking for a light.

If that's you, describe the car!
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:12 PM
Launching!

I see a Red 98-02 WS6 with black rims with a chrome lip and tint parked at National Tire and Battery on 2920 every day, he must work there. There's also a champagne/pewter 98-02 T/A parked at a business behind a church down the street every day. I also believe Brian lives near me, because on my way to school, I pass by a house that has I think an electron blue modded Z28 with chrome corvette rims, and he has a red SS with a cowl hood parked in the garage and I've seen him driving it twice. Also, G-Nasty, and KevinClark, who are members on here, graduated from my school last year. Sick cars guys!

I just have a little sixxer red Camaro, but I try and keep it as nice as possible. I take care of it like it's an SS or Z28 lol.

Last edited by 00RedMaro; 04-15-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-14-2009 | 10:15 PM
Teching In

saw a couple people mentioning the firehawk on alma and in allen/plano/frisco area and thats mine if its black... its painfully quite, just slp exhaust and offroad y. was stock for the longest time, poor college kid now
Old 04-15-2009 | 11:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTOGeek
Ahhh, are you the Red Trans Am with black racing stripes I keep seeing on BW8 heading east/west during the weekdays around Pearland Pkwy~ish? I see them almost every single day in the morning on my way to work.

If that's you, nice motorvehicle!
Yessir, that sounds like me. Thanks for the mad proppage! If you get closer you'll see its black stripes with silver pinstripe on the edge but from far away she looks like she's just got black stripes.

I've never seen an IBM goat on the belt during the morning commute. Then again i'm usually hauling **** and not looking at the other side of the highway lol! Do you drive your baby to work, or have a daily?

Speaking of goats, I see a yellow one off 518 (the end near 288) at the Sonic (home depot/chickfila in same parking lot) right there almost every day. I think they work there. The car looks awesome, I believe the wheels are aftermarket and If i recall correctly, has the darked-out rear bumper panel. If you're on here, schweet ride!
Old 04-15-2009 | 11:50 AM
Staging Lane

01bullittstang I think I saw you do a u-turn on custer just after 121....
Old 04-15-2009 | 03:03 PM
Teching In

prob.... heh prob was dirty *** hell, but i just got back from basic and it was not getting normal baths for a while, its cleaned up now.
Old 04-15-2009 | 10:35 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
Yessir, that sounds like me. Thanks for the mad proppage! If you get closer you'll see its black stripes with silver pinstripe on the edge but from far away she looks like she's just got black stripes.

I've never seen an IBM goat on the belt during the morning commute. Then again i'm usually hauling **** and not looking at the other side of the highway lol! Do you drive your baby to work, or have a daily?
Hahaha, yeah, you see, that's why I can't see any extra details. Someone is too busy flying at 150MPH!
I just recently started a new job this week, so now my commute is different and a little earlier. I don't think I'll see ya anymore. Mine is daily driven rain, shine or hurricane. Or snow as it was a few months back!
It's got the scars to prove it.
Old 04-16-2009 | 10:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTOGeek
Hahaha, yeah, you see, that's why I can't see any extra details. Someone is too busy flying at 150MPH!
I just recently started a new job this week, so now my commute is different and a little earlier. I don't think I'll see ya anymore. Mine is daily driven rain, shine or hurricane. Or snow as it was a few months back!
It's got the scars to prove it.

Lol go figure, I just started looking for that IBM goat on my way to work and you change it up! lol. Are you in the PL area?

Yeah, I hear ya about the snow! Big Red almost did a 360 that night it snowed really bad; was on I45 going up the high ramp to Beltway west and she started going the wrong way..luckily i had a friend with me that actually knew how to correct her ..if not she'd probably have needed a nose job..lol.

Well cheers to those daily drivers! That's dedication!

Plus, as much as i've considered getting a daily beater- I know the second I do i'll se a my little pony jet by and WISH i were in the Trans Am to issue some 'spankins lol.
Old 04-16-2009 | 10:16 AM
Teching In

Also, speaking of sightings..

Yesterday:
I saw a loud and very clean Pewter SS (I think? I was running errands so it was hard to notice the hood) on fairmont around lunch time. He pulled into Quiznos for lunch I think. Meanwhile, I go literally across the street to Taco Hell for my lunch, and wouldn't you know, we meet up at the middle intersection at the same time again and cross paths on the way out lol. Whoever you are, I gave you the thumbs up for 'awesomeness'. I don't think it was DeerHunter or ThunderZ28..y'all have berger panels, right? Whoever it was didn't have the berger panel on the back; I mostly just noticed the hella-good sounding exhaust.
Old 04-16-2009 | 12:12 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
Also, speaking of sightings..

Yesterday:
I saw a loud and very clean Pewter SS (I think? I was running errands so it was hard to notice the hood) on fairmont around lunch time. He pulled into Quiznos for lunch I think. Meanwhile, I go literally across the street to Taco Hell for my lunch, and wouldn't you know, we meet up at the middle intersection at the same time again and cross paths on the way out lol. Whoever you are, I gave you the thumbs up for 'awesomeness'. I don't think it was DeerHunter or ThunderZ28..y'all have berger panels, right? Whoever it was didn't have the berger panel on the back; I mostly just noticed the hella-good sounding exhaust.
nope wasnt me... Mine does have the Berger panel..
and I was eating Crawfish about that time in La Porte.
Old 04-16-2009 | 08:57 PM
Teching In

35 Anniversary convertible westbound George Bush exiting to go north on 35E. I was a couple cars ahead of you in the SOM SS vert.
Old 04-17-2009 | 12:23 PM
12 Second Club

Clean 30th WS6 on Jones rd. headed towards 290 at about 5:15.
Old 04-17-2009 | 05:14 PM
On The Tree

Pearland: green LT1 in Silverlake at about 1:45ish.

red Z28 in Silverlake at around the same time.
Old 04-17-2009 | 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Saw a Z06 in pearland with the plates "TRUBLE" It was yellow. Also saw a blue one today

Also there is a Silver GTO stock looking and a red one also that has exhaust and rims. I think he was messing with me when he was in the red one. Both live in the same house or maybe he has two GTOs.

Last edited by retardedpenguin; 04-17-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-17-2009 | 11:36 PM
Teching In

Had some fun on 175 headed south with a black TA. Was a few hours ago, looked to have crager style wheels. I was in the red GTO

Last edited by TorridRedHeart; 04-20-2009 at 06:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Official LS1tech member sighting thread v.1.0