Official LS1tech member sighting thread v.1.0

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009 | 12:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Juicy J
I got chased around by some idiot that couldn't more than 16yo in a red LT1 Camaro that had open headers. I was at the Spencer and East Blvd. Walmart, and was leaving. I see some Camaro fish tailing in the parking behind me coming up hard on my bumper. I pull out onto Spencer, and I see him weaving in and out of cars to catch up to me, and comes up hard on my bumper again... but swerves at the last second and gets in the lane beside me. We catch a stop light and he is reving the **** out of his POS. Light turns green and he hauls *** off like he is racing me, but I have a Suburban 2 car lengths ahead of me and my radar is going off. (I wouldn't have raced him anyways) After that I rolled my windows up, and he wouldn't give up. I just drove beside me and kept reving his ****...

Anyways... if you are in here... you are a ******* idiot. Just because you saw the mufflers off your car doesn't make it fast.
I think that kid goes to Pasadena memorial, i saw him speedin around on preston right at the time all the school kids were out. Which was coincidentally the day i saw you cruising around too

-justin
Old 05-22-2009 | 01:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
seems like i get that or the guys on bikes that always want to race. and it happens everytime i bring the car out. you just gotta tune em out sometimes.!
HA! I know who you are now! I occasionally see your beautiful red Z28 in my neighborhood, usually on the weekends. I live right off Scarsdale in a subdivision called Clearview Village. When i first saw your car i was in a white Trailblazer and i just gawked at it with my mouth open cruising by, my wife was kinda at me. I just and told her it was a camaro thing...

Beautiful car man, absolutely beautiful. If you just drive around the corner youll see my CRM Z28 in my driveway and my shitty ta in the garage.

Also, one day i saw nice looking brown late 2nd gen while you were there...

-justin
Old 05-22-2009 | 02:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Going to try to go to Pearland tonight, just an FYI.
Old 05-22-2009 | 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Juicy J
I got chased around by some idiot that couldn't more than 16yo in a red LT1 Camaro that had open headers. I was at the Spencer and East Blvd. Walmart, and was leaving. I see some Camaro fish tailing in the parking behind me coming up hard on my bumper. I pull out onto Spencer, and I see him weaving in and out of cars to catch up to me, and comes up hard on my bumper again... but swerves at the last second and gets in the lane beside me. We catch a stop light and he is reving the **** out of his POS. Light turns green and he hauls *** off like he is racing me, but I have a Suburban 2 car lengths ahead of me and my radar is going off. (I wouldn't have raced him anyways) After that I rolled my windows up, and he wouldn't give up. I just drove beside me and kept reving his ****...

Anyways... if you are in here... you are a ******* idiot. Just because you saw the mufflers off your car doesn't make it fast.

lol wasn't me. i'm older, and MY car sounds good

freakin kid makin us LT1 owners look bad, as if we dont look bad enough already.
Old 05-22-2009 | 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm going to be at 249 and 1960 today at 5:00 somebody come spot me so I can get posted up in this thread.
Old 05-22-2009 | 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

black ram air with duals and black wheels on 20 exiting duncanville road/main street at about 3:00...
your front right turn signal is out
Old 05-22-2009 | 04:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ORedRoc4
HA! I know who you are now! I occasionally see your beautiful red Z28 in my neighborhood, usually on the weekends. I live right off Scarsdale in a subdivision called Clearview Village. When i first saw your car i was in a white Trailblazer and i just gawked at it with my mouth open cruising by, my wife was kinda at me. I just and told her it was a camaro thing...

Beautiful car man, absolutely beautiful. If you just drive around the corner youll see my CRM Z28 in my driveway and my shitty ta in the garage.

Also, one day i saw nice looking brown late 2nd gen while you were there...

-justin
badass. actually my lil bro just bought a house there. and coincidentally is a bike guy. he has the red crotchrocket. thanks for the compliments. im actually having withdrawals from not driving it in about a month now. but hey dude drop a line i think i may know you from the past. you used to have a red third gen camaro that you got from a good freind of mine?
Old 05-22-2009 | 05:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Blue's_Z28
Going to try to go to Pearland tonight, just an FYI.
as much as ide love to i may have to pass on that one. i havent slept in 37 hours and im about to die in a few mins.!! but good news. i got my g-force modded harness ready for the car. just gotta get a fresh start and install it tommorrow that way i can see what my ride will do now!
Old 05-22-2009 | 05:05 PM
TECH Addict

white camaro on fikse wheels on 2351 at 1;30 today had a cowl hood of some sort. young guy about my age driving! looked clean and also a white ss on tt2s right in front of him. hot looking chick driving!
Old 05-22-2009 | 05:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

as much as ide love to i may have to pass on that one. i havent slept in 37 hours and im about to die in a few mins.!! but good news. i got my g-force modded harness ready for the car. just gotta get a fresh start and install it tommorrow that way i can see what my ride will do now!
No biggie. I just called in to work today, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday morning. Big paycheck though...SHOW ME THE MONEY!
Old 05-22-2009 | 06:02 PM
TECH Addict

Saw a white WS.6 at the Pearland Post Office on Walnut and then a red Firehawk sitting on the tracks, on the way home. I blew my horn at the Firehawk guy.
Old 05-22-2009 | 08:26 PM
Launching!

badass. actually my lil bro just bought a house there. and coincidentally is a bike guy. he has the red crotchrocket. thanks for the compliments. im actually having withdrawals from not driving it in about a month now. but hey dude drop a line i think i may know you from the past. you used to have a red third gen camaro that you got from a good freind of mine?
Yes, i see his bike in the garage all the time. He usually has his garage door open and i kinda peek in when i drive by .

I never had a 3rd gen camaro, i had a a REAL shitty 3rd gen firebird in high school, but i just transferred over from the import world. not to mention ive been living overseas the passed 4 years. In fact my camaro and my TA are still on European plates. I havent been to ANY local meets yet due to a bunch of bad luck with my cars lately, so im still kinda unkown to the other f-body guys locally...

But seriously, your z28 is the cleanest i have ever seen....

-justin
Old 05-22-2009 | 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Saw a 73ish orange camaro with about a 4" cowl with a white stripe. Had some big ole meat on the back and what sounded like a nasty engine setup. You were behind me on Jones road. I was in the pewter TA gettin my *** owned
Old 05-23-2009 | 02:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Fabrizi
Silver Ws6 in Downtown Dallas at 3:30. Sounded pretty sick, nice lope.
where about's exactly??? I think I was over there that day around el cemtro college about that time, what were you in?
Old 05-23-2009 | 09:13 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by MissTransAm
Were you the same Black T/A I saw on Cullen the other day? I was right behind you until we got to 518 and I turned right onto the hwy..I think you were turning left or going straight. If that was you, your car sounds SICK! Very nice exhaust you got, there!
That very well could have been me. =) What do you have done to your car? It sounds pretty good as well.
Old 05-23-2009 | 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

i wanna know some more on that 70-73 camaro . got any more pics of it?
Few pics of the 70, its got a LT1 700r4 bolt ons. Still need a lot of work to it ,and a good buff.[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-23-2009 | 03:11 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up

I'm pretty sure I just spotted ex-SS-ve again. That Camaro just looks clean and mean!

It's nasty out there, be safe!
Old 05-24-2009 | 04:06 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by hotz2801
Few pics of the 70, its got a LT1 700r4 bolt ons. Still need a lot of work to it ,and a good buff.
thats a sweet looking car u have there!

Originally Posted by GTOGeek
I'm pretty sure I just spotted ex-SS-ve again. That Camaro just looks clean and mean!

It's nasty out there, be safe!
yea you did. me n Kody were running to a speed shop to price out a few things. car was filthy from sitting for almost a month.
Old 05-24-2009 | 10:57 PM
On The Tree

seen the same black WS6 in Alvin for the last 2 weekends. it's black with flames around the nostrils and Trans Am badges on the door.

i saw you driving in front of Monterrey's Little Mexico, then i saw you drive in front of my parent's house on Rosharon Road (the street where the Alvin elementary is).

first time it looked like an older guy was driving, then when you passed my house looked like a thin younger hispanic looking kid. i tried whistling but it's hard to whistle with ribeye in your mouth, HAHA !!!!

if you're on here, shoot me a PM.
Old 05-24-2009 | 11:48 PM
TECH Addict

Oh, crap, man!!! Your car is on fire!!!!

Quick Reply: Official LS1tech member sighting thread v.1.0