Amanda Tadlock-Holzworth Benefit

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amanda Tadlock-Holzworth Benefit

Good afternoon fellow Tech members.

I am reaching out to you guys and asking for any kind of support you can offer for a very good friend of mine. This young lady graduated from Deer Park High School in 1997, married her high school sweetheart, and has two wonderful kids.

Last week, April 28th, my friend Amanda Tadlock- Holzworth went to the doctor with many unfamiliar symptoms including severe headaches and vomiting. After the results of a CAT SCAN, she was told she had a large brain tumor on her left frontal lobe. She was admitted to the ICU at St. Joseph’s hospital downtown for further testing.
Three days later, Amanda underwent brain surgery to try and remove the tumor. The surgeon was able to remove approximately 90%, but he stated the prognosis didn't look good. He believes it to be stage 3-4 cancer that will have to be heavily treated with radiation and Chemotherapy.
PLEASE pray for Amanda and her family. We believe through the power of prayer God can change anything. Amanda is a loving wife, mother, daughter, friend to all who have met her. Please tell anyone and everyone you know to pray for not only Amanda but her family and friends as well. This is a tough situation for everyone, but we know Amanda is a very strong woman and nothing will hold her back from being a fighter. Nothing should hold any of us back from praying!!

Here is her Caring Bridge website: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amandaholzworth

Amanda’s family and friends have put together a benefit to help the family with recent and ongoing medical expenses. The BBQ benefit will be held on Sunday, May 18th at Texas Saloon on Spencer Hwy in Pasadena. Texas Saloon as graciously donated the use of their facility to hold this benefit. Plates will be sold for $10 a plate and you can preorder whole briskets for Memorial Day Weekend for $40.00

Please see attached flyer for more information.

Thank you guys for all your support and I hope to see you out there.

J.R. Thomas
713.299.9941 Cell
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Amanda Holzworth.doc (70.5 KB, 294 views)

Quick Reply: Amanda Tadlock-Holzworth Benefit