GF probs - need help/advice/thoughts - i'm pissed

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I kicked my bitch out when she said if youd love me youd buy me all this stuff. Then she said well all my friends bf's buy them stuff, i said cya.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
**** that. Make sure that **** doesnt happen to you. Thats an expensive 18 yr car payment.
haha. i have an 8 yo son that i love with all my heart.. his mom and i were together 6 years and.. uhh... she fucked up.. so he lives with her and i'm paying cs for him but that's alright.. i loved her and i love him with all my heart. THIS however, is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT situation
Old 05-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Teching In

**** that. Make sure that **** doesnt happen to you. Thats an expensive 18 yr car payment.
+1000
Old 05-08-2008, 01:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like you have a gold digger on your hands.

you're not even married to her, so she has ZERO say in what you spend YOUR money on, which YOU worked for.....especially if she's not even living with you.

and like rayosequis said, you're her rebound guy, the one she thinks she can suck as much money out of as she wants until she gets her own **** back, if she even does at all....then she'll lose interest and go find some rich guy to pay for everything for her.

i mean, think about it this way, why did her marriage not work in the first place, and why would the guy feel compelled to do such a thing as to take all her stuff away from her? maybe it's because he paid for ALL of it, and feels that she doesn't deserve it? she probably made his life a living hell.....i would never do anything to an ex like that unless she deserved it.

kick her to the curb!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:22 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
sounds like you have a gold digger on your hands.

you're not even married to her, so she has ZERO say in what you spend YOUR money on, which YOU worked for.....especially if she's not even living with you.

and like rayosequis said, you're her rebound guy, the one she thinks she can suck as much money out of as she wants until she gets her own **** back, if she even does at all....then she'll lose interest and go find some rich guy to pay for everything for her.

i mean, think about it this way, why did her marriage not work in the first place, and why would the guy feel compelled to do such a thing as to take all her stuff away from her? maybe it's because he paid for ALL of it, and feels that she doesn't deserve it? she probably made his life a living hell.....i would never do anything to an ex like that unless she deserved it.

kick her to the curb!
OUCH.. good advice man. I appreciate it.

think i should let her read this thread? lol.. she's sleeping in my bed right now and i keep looking at her thinking it's over.... damn this is crazy ****....
Old 05-08-2008, 01:23 AM
TECH Addict

cut it off now!!!! she will make it harder to do the longer you are with her. i can bet money on one thing. after you break it off with this one she will bomb your phone & text you to death trying to justify any reason for you to stay with her. itll be ******* tough on her part but if you can completely block her out of your life you will be ok. ive been thru this several times and even short term they cling on and refuse to let go!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
OUCH.. good advice man. I appreciate it.

think i should let her read this thread? lol.. she's sleeping in my bed right now and i keep looking at her thinking it's over.... damn this is crazy ****....
I'd prob show her, but then again, I do alot lof dumb ****. Im a little curious of how she'd react.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:28 AM
TECH Regular

Well if ALL of you are saying the same thing... It's gotta be true... Sure sux *** cuz she's a bad *** girl but damn..... It hurts/sucks to think about it. Who's gonna iron my shirts now? Clean? Cook? Damn.......

but see, i've been through a lot of bullshit with girls too and she just seems legit for whatever reason. she's awesome BESIDES being needy IMO.... she has even said maybe we should take a break till she gets financially stable. should i do that? too much bs for me and this is why i started this thread to begin with
Old 05-08-2008, 01:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Well if ALL of you are saying the same thing... It's gotta be true... Sure sux *** cuz she's a bad *** girl but damn..... It hurts/sucks to think about it. Who's gonna iron my shirts now? Clean? Cook? Damn.......
Just find a new girl that does all that too.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:32 AM
TECH Regular

Just find a new girl that does all that too.
i've been single for 7 years with gf's here and there but nothing serious and it's DAMN HARD to find a "good" girl these days
Old 05-08-2008, 01:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Depending on the stuff that got jacked by her ex, if its not extremely valuable stuff tell her to drop the attorney and just let go of things that way the ATTY costs are un existent and then she can start making payments on things.

Also Im not trying to be rude, but I hate when women are dependent on men for financial help. I think a women should have a job, and help pay things aswell.

Its not fair to you that you are on better financial terms.

Just got to tell her hey, im sorry but this is how its going to be.

My GF is a geophysicist, and im graduating this saturday from my university and she has paid for over half the stuff we do together, cause she knows that I dont have alot of money and that I really love my car, and cars and general so she doesnt ride my *** about buying stuff for the car every now and then but trust me we haqve gotten into fights about the car.

Tell her its not your fault she went through a divorce, and that you are with her for love and not to govern how eachothers money is spent.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 87 Posts

You are stupid for getting involved with a married woman.
You are a rebound, whether it's intentional or not.
She is using you, whether it's intentional or not.
You are asking for all kinds of trouble being involved with her.
i.e. you are exposed to all sorts of risk
If she will **** around on her husband, what do you think she will do to you?

This is the very definition of a bad deal. For your sake, I hope you snap out of this and run away!

PS: She is not your girlfriend, she is someone else's wife. She is just someone you're *******, and someone who's REALLY ******* you and it will only get worse. Get out!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:37 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
cut it off now!!!! she will make it harder to do the longer you are with her. i can bet money on one thing. after you break it off with this one she will bomb your phone & text you to death trying to justify any reason for you to stay with her. itll be ******* tough on her part but if you can completely block her out of your life you will be ok. ive been thru this several times and even short term they cling on and refuse to let go!
i'm sure you're exactly right... just sux being alone i guess. not that i can't get girls, but she's basically living with me, cleaning, taking care of me, loving on me, **** like that...
Old 05-08-2008, 01:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh AND - she has two sisters... one of which has 3 kids and uses every guy she gets with, and the other is pretty much the same from what i can tell. she and her bf recently broke up and all they could talk about was how they got his money so naturally it makes me wonder.......

maybe i do just need to kick her to the curb.. oh and she's trying to get preg with my kid......... man..........
oh hell no.

you posted this, and you're still even wondering if things should be ended between you two?

i'd kick her *** out of my bed right now, tell her to take her **** with her and don't even bother trying to come back.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jmilz28
You are stupid for getting involved with a married woman.
You are a rebound, whether it's intentional or not.
She is using you, whether it's intentional or not.
You are asking for all kinds of trouble being involved with her.
i.e. you are exposed to all sorts of risk

This is the very definition of a bad deal. For your sake, I hope you snap out of this and run away!
it's a strange deal about getting involved with a married woman. i met her ex and he's cool i guess and told me on myspace he wishes the best for us and that she's treated well... i dunno...

what kind of trouble are you talking about? what risks exactly?
Old 05-08-2008, 01:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Sounds like they are still in to eachother.

I would just use her as a "punching bag" and not get to comfortable with things.

If her sisters are like that, remember the acorn doesnt fall far from the tree
FormerVendor

All I have to say is keep her at home on Saturday!! You don't need her ruining you fun If it gets too out of hand I will hide your phone
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
oh hell no.

you posted this, and you're still even wondering if things should be ended between you two?

i'd kick her *** out of my bed right now, tell her to take her **** with her and don't even bother trying to come back.
man that's a hardcore move.. i think i'm just gonna let her go to work in the am like normal and just have a good ol talk with her after work. I'm off tomorrow, it's my only day off, so i'll be working on my car and getting other stuff done.. anyway, you and I think a lot alike.. cuz now that i think about it, if my friend were asking me these questions, i'd answer exactly the same.

THIS is why i posted this thread... i needed to hear it from other's perpectives
Old 05-08-2008, 01:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Pavlock Performance
All I have to say is keep her at home on Saturday!! You don't need her ruining you fun If it gets too out of hand I will hide your phone

Dammit Bryan are you drunk typing again!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pavlock Performance
it's all yours. i'm actually scheduled to work but i'm gonna get off one way or another