GF probs - need help/advice/thoughts - i'm pissed

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 08:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

The point is, she keeps talking about how she can't pay her car note, the electric bill, put gas in her car, pay for food, get manicures and pedicures, get her hair done, buy random **** from the store - cuz she's broke. She's mad because I've bought tires for my car, an expensive suit for work, and some other **** and she supposedly can't afford ANYTHING and she feels that instead of me buying "top of the line" stuff, I should realize her situation and that she's struggling and I should be more than happy to shell out money for her stuff.............
2 damn months and she's already bitching about this kind of ****? You probably don't want to hear this, but I'd cut ties immediately.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well even though it's fairly early in the realtionship depending on how long you stay together her debt will become your debt. As far as her having sisters. F*ck that. They influence like no one else can. My brother and his girl split 4 months after she gave birth to their son because her sisters wouldn't bud out of their life. I don't like her or them at all. Together they are pure evil.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:52 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,238 Likes on 789 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

2 months are putting on the screws like that? It should be the other way around, you should be giving her advice on how to put her life back in order. If she's the one helping out on a car note isn't the end of the world, but if it goes a long time she's not dealing with her situation. I had a friend dating a divorcing lady with two kids, she was the same way, only she also had not worked in years, kinda sucked for her. He was not into moving in with her and renting a house, and we didn't think it was a good idea either.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Staging Lane

I think at some point early in this thread you said that she isn't **** without you...?

Thats where you are a fool. She wants you to think that so you won't leave. Trust me dude, if she is as hot as you say, she will find another dude to juice dry. She found you didn't she? Sounds like you are pretty dependent on her really, emotionally not financially.

I'm sure you have gotten the point already, but this girl, no matter how nice she is, is trying to play that "take care of me" card. After two months? Thats gay. You need to be more like the ex husband and go cold turkey on that girl. You say he is pretty cool...sounds like he was pretty smart too.

Hope you get it figured out, sooner not later.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:39 AM
TECH Regular

****, kind of seems like she might be using you. I wouldnt buy her ****.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:40 AM
TECH Regular

She didnt happen to be an "exotic dancer" earlier in life... did she?
Old 05-08-2008, 10:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

1.) Tell her how you feel
2.) Don't be a fool and cover your tool
3.) Don't like covering your tool then..... Da But Secks. For god sakes do not get her pregnant.

I've been with my girl for a little over three years. We lived in different towns she was buying and I was renting. Well after we decided to move in together a YEAR later. I went half with her on the house and utilities. We both have separate bank accounts, both have our own debts other than house and utilities which we take care of on our own. Her friends told her why don't we get a joint checking account which would benefit her since I make more $$$ but decided we are good the way things are now, and that it should stay that way. I wouldn't have it any other way. You've done enough by giving a place to stay. But I would carefully think things out before you even consider making this relationship more serious than it is now. Once again, seriously think about your situation no matter how good she is in bed.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

She's an ex for a reason is what I always say. And it looks like you found the reason. Leave immediately if she's already bitching about money. Last thing you need to do is pay for someone else to get by, especially after only a few months.

Did she actually include manicures/pedicures and hair styling in the list of things she cant afford. Get real, those are hardly necessities.

Good luck man, I hope you make it out of this ok. I see a "fake pregnancy" coming soon.

William
Old 05-08-2008, 10:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Find a new girl that lets you use her gas card.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
maybe i do just need to kick her to the curb.. oh and she's trying to get preg with my kid......... man..........
Good call.. run away.. far away
Old 05-08-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nope, i say the same thing. Not your problem.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Find a new girl that lets you use her gas card.
LOL! I say anyone who wants a joint account is broke anyways so w t f do you gain...boot her to the curb and find u a friend with benefits til you find ms right....

oh and find a good dry cleaners in the area for ur laundry troubles....

and if u need a warm body next to you...buy a puppy...you throw him some kibble and water and he worships you from the minute you walk in the door....

all in all much cheaper than keeping this chick.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:24 AM
TECH Junkie

holy crap tryin to have your kid? Shes just trying to lock you down! Run and run fast!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
10-Second Club

Read the first page....dumb the bitch, period. **** her one last time, make sure you don't knock her up, video, then just take all her ****, put it in a storage building paid for 1 month, then change the locks & tell her she's out while she's at work. That's a hard core cold *** kick to the curb. If her husband left her *** & took it all, it's probably because she was a grubby bitch to him too. Remember, you have probably only heard her side of the story, if you REALLY care for her (i hope you don't) then get in touch with the ex & find out the skinny on her from him. Get both sides of the story. Other wise she needs to
Old 05-08-2008, 12:31 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
LOL! I say anyone who wants a joint account is broke anyways so w t f do you gain...boot her to the curb and find u a friend with benefits til you find ms right....

oh and find a good dry cleaners in the area for ur laundry troubles....

and if u need a warm body next to you...buy a puppy...you throw him some kibble and water and he worships you from the minute you walk in the door....

all in all much cheaper than keeping this chick.
+1, lol.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

i ddint read any other posts...but i dont think you should have to be responsible for taking care of her...yes you love her, yes you WANT to help out as much as you can, but at the same time...ill bet that if you start helping her out and paying her bills and such, she will get comfy with that, and start to expect it...much like she expects it now...
care for her, yes....help out (reasonably) maybe,....take care of her problems...NO....you didnt work hard to get where you are just to spend it all on some lazy female. If you start it will never end....
Does she have a job? does she plan on getting a job? these are things to think about...
Given the current situation, id give lots of thought on how for your relationship can go in reality. Yes you may be in love..but lets face it...sometimes...love just isnt enough...
If you open the door...it will stay open and you will take care of her forever...maybe small thiungs now...but oneday cars and a house...then if you guys have probs thats just more **** you have to split...so sit back and evaluate the relationship before you take it even further...find out her goals, and figure out what she is willing to put into it...hell that might make your decision even easier
Old 05-08-2008, 01:45 PM
TECH Resident

you love her? after 2 months? what a tool..
Old 05-08-2008, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
I knew I loved my wife within the first two months. Going on 10 years, happier now than ever. Take it easy on him.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was just in a similar situation. She was not newly divorced like your girl but I can relate. My girl depended on me too much and me being as independent as I am and as hard as I work for myself, I had to call it quits. Im not trying to support anyone but myself. Selfish...a bit, Smart....yes!

Best of luck to you!
Old 05-08-2008, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
it's his first g/f.....what do you expect

hopefully he moves onto his second very soon