GF probs - need help/advice/thoughts - i'm pissed

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of Three things are going to happen now that its over: 1)You guys are going to get back together(i think you guys will cuz shes gonna bug you like hell). 2) In about a week/month or two youre going to find out shes engaged to someoby else. 3)Youll find out shes a new single mother with a dead future...depending on how smart you are it should be either #2 or #3....or maybe...just maybe you do what EVERY SINGLE GUY ON THIS THREAD would have done when we heard "joint account/pregnancy conspiacy"....#4....you pull your head out of your tukus, pull out your F-Bod and to meet some new chicks with thier OWN stuff....men....we can be so stupid sometimes.....hopefully you keep all the blood up north and make good decisions in the future....
Old 05-13-2008, 03:34 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
well....... she's gone........ there was a lot more to the story than just this - not in a bad way - just more to tell but........ we're split up as of 5 mins ago.

NOT BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD EITHER, just **** in general, non-money related stuff.

just thought i'd update
Old 05-13-2008, 04:06 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 6THZ28
well....... she's gone........ there was a lot more to the story than just this - not in a bad way - just more to tell but........ we're split up as of 5 mins ago.

NOT BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD EITHER, just **** in general, non-money related stuff.

just thought i'd update
Problem solved!!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:51 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mike2kZ