hornets got OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NO in 6.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Spurs needed that game last night, I figured they would win. SA expended a ton of energy last night to get that win and they deserved it. NO will win game 4 and it will end in 5 or 6. I'll stick with 6 since thats what I called before the series started.
Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
+1 witcha man!! i had a feeling that the spurs would win, but during halfway through the game, i was like ya know the hornets might pull this close on off! i thought the spurs would give NO a bigger a$$ whoopin.. but NO was right with them the whole game till bout 5 minutes left..
That's where experience comes into play with close ball games... We will see sunday what happens if the spurs come out. Good game tho

btw slow poke, STFU dude
Old 05-09-2008, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

well ****, the SA fans finally (in GAME 3) could say something.

However,

NO did NOT get owned! SA was OWNED in NO by 19 in game 1 and 18 in game 2, NO didn't lOOSe by THAT much, they only lost by 11, that is NOT owage. NO also had the halftime lead by 4

SA Fans get over yourself. yes, 4 rings PREVIOUSLY! So? that's in the PAST, ya'll need to live in the PRESENT and not count on the PAST to extrapolate FUTURE performances.

Manu AND parker can NOT BOTH have 30+ pts for the rest of the series. Ain't gonna happen.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
you spurs fans say the dumbest things

CP3 is better than any player the spurs have yet you call him a ***** and baby...rofl

p.s. i've wanted the lakers to win it all since the beginning, heres my quote from the april 15th, so nice try calling me a pussyhurt rockets fan
no one pointed you out so if you got ***** hurt it's your problem cp3 is a hell of a player but still a ***** who cries if he doesn't get a call
Old 05-09-2008, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Splitz

However,

NO did NOT get owned! SA was OWNED in NO by 19 in game 1 and 18 in game 2, NO didn't lOOSe by THAT much, they only lost by 11, that is NOT owage. NO also had the halftime lead by 4

SA Fans get over yourself. yes, 4 rings PREVIOUSLY! So? that's in the PAST, ya'll need to live in the PRESENT and not count on the PAST to extrapolate FUTURE performances.

Manu AND parker can NOT BOTH have 30+ pts for the rest of the series. Ain't gonna happen.
not once have i read any spur fans on here talk about prev titles..

that's why there is A team. someone else needs to step up and will. who?? we shall see on sunday

spurs don't need a blowout just a W!!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
no one pointed you out so if you got ***** hurt it's your problem cp3 is a hell of a player but still a ***** who cries if he doesn't get a call
Wow, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!

Ducan is the biggest whiner in the damn NBA!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Banned

C'mon now man, SA has 2 of the biggest crybabies in the league in Duncan and Manu. Hell Manu should recieve Oscar recognition for some of the flops he pulls off
Old 05-09-2008, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

not once have i read any spur fans on here talk about prev titles..

that's why there is A team. someone else needs to step up and will. who?? we shall see on sunday

spurs don't need a blowout just a W!!!!
Earlier in the thread, it was thrown out about 4 Time Chaptions in BIG BOLD LETTERS....

that's why I mentioned it.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chargerR/T
The FOUR time champs sure brought their A game tonight! All I can say is that if cleveland can beat detroit 4 in a row after being down 0-2 then the spurs can sure as **** take down NO!!
In fact, it was the Thread Starter DarkHorse!!!

LOl
Old 05-09-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
C'mon now man, SA has 2 of the biggest crybabies in the league in Duncan and Manu. Hell Manu should recieve Oscar recognition for some of the flops he pulls off

I'm bored at work....LOL.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
TECH Junkie

So 2slow, negative on the bet?? All you do is talk.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 AM
TECH Junkie

However,

So how much does a team need to win by for a team to be "owned"? is the cut off 19 pts? just curious.

And im not sure what point your trying to make by saying that NO was up by 4 at half?

GAME 1 - SA up by 4 at half.
GAME 2 - SA up by 1 at half.

So what point were you trying to make, have you even watched the games?

And yes, SA has had 4 prev titles. But they've been pretty damn recent. ie. LAST YEAR. Its not like we are celtics fans talking about titles 20+yrs ago.

And manu and parker cant have 30+ pts a game? we dont need it. We need TD or someone else to step up. NO was finally getting their double team exploited. They'd double team on TD and with a couple quick passes we had WIDE OPEN shots.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
So 2slow, negative on the bet?? All you do is talk.
you are showing your intelligence by even suggesting that is even somewhat fair bet with straight up odds.

just keep on with your blinders and biased opinions.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Wow, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!

Ducan is the biggest whiner in the damn NBA!
There are ALOT of whiners in the nba. All of you spurs haters just bash TD bc its the easiest to do and the most that you "hear" on here.

And I dont blame them. If you bitch/whine about a call. Maybe the ref will make up for it the next time down.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Junkie

these spurs fans say the dumbest things I've ever heard I guess he doesn't remember the last time the lakers played the spurs, Kobe didn't even have to play the 4th quarter

the spurs are OLD, get it through your heads. look what a young atlanta team did to boston.
So does every game turn out the same? Everytime SA plays LA kobe wont need to play the 4th qtr? You're a dumb ****.

And atl getting killed at away games, and barely winning at home means absolutely nothing when it comes to SA.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
TECH Junkie

oh look, it's the guy that called me a complete dumbass when i said NO would beat Dallas 4-1...glad to see you are back in basketball threads
You were right about 1 series. OMG!!! You can predict the rest of the series!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
NO in 6.
I can see this.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:00 AM
TECH Junkie

you are showing your intelligence by even suggesting that is even somewhat fair bet with straight up odds.

just keep on with your blinders and biased opinions.
Ok, so you arent as confident as you claim. Thats all I wanted to point out. I can careless if you take the bet.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Donohue96M6Z28 is obviously the dumbest kid at Texas State. You completely lack logic.

CONGRATS BRO!!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Donohue96M6Z28 is obviously the dumbest kid at Texas State

CONGRATS BRO!!!!
hows that?

All that you have posted the last week is how this series is going to end up 4-1. But when it comes down to it. All that you do is talk. I'm not going to bet 80 just to win 20 in a bet that you "supposedly" have all the confidence in the world about. When I bet. I bet even up. We arent las vegas. I've taken underdogs and never thought about betting "actual odds". If thats the case. then I should get some better odds if I decide to bet against boston. But thats not going to happen. If I prove you wrong in 1 post. All that you do is come back with some new BS. You say I have my blinders on and that Im bias. You obviously havent read my posts. I really do think after seeing SA in game 3. That SA can lose in 6 or 7. They havent looked good. If I had my blinders on, I'd be saying that SA is going to win in 6 blah blah blah. But thats not the case. I also didnt make any excuses for NO winning th 1st 2 games. Either you're seeing **** or your thinking of someone else when you make all these BS replies to me.