hornets got OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
i didn't have a response because i DIDN'T READ IT. this is why you are ******* dumb. you just make up **** and run with it like it's right.

I saw your basketball video. Yall are a joke.
Why not read it? It would have prob taken you 30secs to read. Your on here all day long, yet you couldnt read a 30sec post?

and yes, I'd hoop on you. Thats a bet I would give you 4:1 odds with out even seeing you.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Did I ever 'hate' against CP? No, i'm pointing out why he's getting so damn open. WATCH GAME 4, and you'll notice. That thats where most of his points come from are HIGH PICKS.

You dont think i've watched the SA games? ha. please provide some quotes with my "biasness". I've seen you pull up quotes before. So take 2 min of your time to find these posts of mine.
excuses. you are dumb as hell son.

let's change the offense cause CP3 is making it look too easy.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why not read it? It would have prob taken you 30secs to read. Your on here all day long, yet you couldnt read a 30sec post?

and yes, I'd hoop on you. Thats a bet I would give you 4:1 odds with out even seeing you.
i've read every word of maybe 4 of your posts, i just skim what you are saying, realize it's bullshit, hit my random response generator then hit submit reply.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Junkie

excuses. you are dumb as hell son.

let's change the offense cause CP3 is making it look too easy.
I'm not making excuses. Im pointing out how he gets open and that SA needs to stop it.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Junkie

i've read every word of maybe 4 of your posts, i just skim what you are saying, realize it's bullshit, hit my random response generator then hit submit reply.
So you have no reason to respond to my posts if you dont even read them, you would have noticed that im not bias.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Simple facts. Hornets won games 1 & 2 (@ NO).
Spurs won game 3 @ SA. Game 4 is tomorrow and yet to be played. IF statistics could be used to figure out the outcome, games would never be needed. As with any sport, thats why they play the game. Cussing at each other is useless. Antagonizing each other is useless. IF you both want to bet on the game, take it to PM and honor your agreements if made.

SPURS WON game 3. There.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not making excuses. Im pointing out how he gets open and that SA needs to stop it.
rofl

wow, I have a hard time believing you play basketball with that response.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:18 PM
TECH Junkie

rofl

wow, I have a hard time believe you play basketball with that response.
thats bc your a ******* moron. WATCH GAME 4, and you'll see how NOs offense starts damn near every time. SA needs to do a better job switching.

And your right, I dont play basketball
Old 05-09-2008, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats bc your a ******* moron. WATCH GAME 4, and you'll see how NOs offense starts damn near every time. SA needs to do a better job switching.

And your right, I dont play basketball
what does this have t do with cp3 being better than everyone on the spurs???? NOTHING!!!

wow

and

Just wondering how long it took some of you. I'm 22, and am getting to the point to where I feel as though I'm taking too damn long to get my degree. I have 77 hrs I believe. But this last 1.5 yrs or so. I've really dropped alot in hours im taking(~7 per semester ), and i've always been an idiot by waiting till the last second to sign up for classes. This semester was no different. Today was the first day after xmas break that I could sign up for classes and out of the 7 classes my counselor "recommended" for this semester. Only one of the classes actually has an opening . After this semester. I'm giong to 100% sign up for classes the first day I can. Bc school is just taking me forever now. Most of my highschool buddies have already graduated. Luckily my roommates are behind me so I dont feel like too much of a slacker How long did it take you guys? Just want to see where I stand.

/thread
Old 05-09-2008, 06:22 PM
TECH Junkie

what does this have t do with cp3 being better than everyone on the spurs???? NOTHING!!!

wow

and

/thread

When did I say CP3 wasnt better then other SA players?

And yes. I've dicked around in school, doesnt mean im not smart though. Just means im lazy.

Theres alot of people on here that havent even graduated college. That means nothing.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Resident

hmm.. go spurs go? /leaves quickly
Old 05-09-2008, 09:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

man, to sit there and say tony parker is better than CP3... i mean CP3 has been in the league in 3 years and to some the "MVP"!! tony parker has been in the league what 7 years or so and still can barely hit a jumpshot and misses damn free throws!!! thats why popovich damn near didnt trust parker cuz hes garbage. bro CP3 took a team that probably wasnt even gonna make the playoffs and has them up 2-1 on the spurs. i dont know how u can say hes garbage. thats the problem with the spurs fans. they never give credit to anybody but the spurs.. kinda like sean elliots one-sided commenting!! all i ever hear is spurs are good, hornets are inexperienced, they are no match for the spurs..yeah thats why they are down 2-1 huh!

the reason CP3 is making it look so easy is cuz hell either make the jumpshot, penentrate and make those crazy layups that he was dickin all night on tim duncan or penetrate and throw the alley oop to chandler. u cant stop that guy.. i thought that was bruce bowens job!! LOL!!!!!

one of the reason why i start to hate the spurs is cuz u have a conversation bout michael jordan or lebron james and then some fat spurs fan with a old *** 2003 faded championship spurs t-shirt with holes will bring up some wack *** spurs player like jacque vaughn..lol..

it amazes me that some fans really think there spurs are better than the 72-10 bulls...

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-09-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Resident

i can't believe u actually hate on team from TX man. I'm a spurs fan but i do give credit where it goes. Watchin this playoff series cp3 is an awesome player. i would choose him over tony parker anyday. The reason a lot of ppl don't like the spurs cuz 1 they win all the time and they don't do it so boring. They're not yet that great of a team but if they win this year they deserve it coming out of the tough *** conference. And finally an eastern team worth actually defending their title too. But like i said if they win it this year. It can go to anyone still left.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
man, to sit there and say tony parker is better than CP3... i mean CP3 has been in the league in 3 years and to some the "MVP"!! tony parker has been in the league what 7 years or so and still can barely hit a jumpshot and misses damn free throws!!! thats why popovich damn near didnt trust parker cuz hes garbage. bro CP3 took a team that probably wasnt even gonna make the playoffs and has them up 2-1 on the spurs. i dont know how u can say hes garbage. thats the problem with the spurs fans. they never give credit to anybody but the spurs.. kinda like sean elliots one-sided commenting!! all i ever hear is spurs are good, hornets are inexperienced, they are no match for the spurs..yeah thats why they are down 2-1 huh!

the reason CP3 is making it look so easy is cuz hell either make the jumpshot, penentrate and make those crazy layups that he was dickin all night on tim duncan or penetrate and throw the alley oop to chandler. u cant stop that guy.. i thought that was bruce bowens job!! LOL!!!!!

one of the reason why i start to hate the spurs is cuz u have a conversation bout michael jordan or lebron james and then some fat spurs fan with a old *** 2003 faded championship spurs t-shirt with holes will bring up some wack *** spurs player like jacque vaughn..lol..

it amazes me that some fans really think there spurs are better than the 72-10 bulls...

Not sure who you're talking to, but i've never said CP was garbage.

And yes, NO is inexperienced(but NO does have a few experienced players (peja, wells, etc))/Most of SAs players are expierenced. And true, NO is up 2-1 BUT THE SERIES IS NOT OVER.

And how is he getting those OPEN shots and easy layups. PICKS! BAD switching from SA. Bowen/parker cant always go through the picks, so SA needs to SWITCH.
^^Not an excuse, just something SA needs to work on IMO.

And I can guarantee you, noone(unless you are retarded) will bring up vaughn. He's MF garbage. But there will always be the BS fans that dont know anything. You ever see those espn/sportscenter comercials with that guy "talking out of his ***"? Those fans are everywhere.

And true some SA fans do think that SA is unstoppable/the best team ever etc. But that goes for EVERY TEAM not just SA. Not every fan thinks that way. I dont think SA is unstoppable. I know their in trouble, but Im still going to hope they win this series.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 00 Freak
i can't believe u actually hate on team from TX man. I'm a spurs fan but i do give credit where it goes. Watchin this playoff series cp3 is an awesome player. i would choose him over tony parker anyday. The reason a lot of ppl don't like the spurs cuz 1 they win all the time and they don't do it so boring. They're not yet that great of a team but if they win this year they deserve it coming out of the tough *** conference. And finally an eastern team worth actually defending their title too. But like i said if they win it this year. It can go to anyone still left.
anyone can win this championship.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Not sure who you're talking to, but i've never said CP was garbage.

And yes, NO is inexperienced(but NO does have a few experienced players (peja, wells, etc))/Most of SAs players are expierenced. And true, NO is up 2-1 BUT THE SERIES IS NOT OVER.

And how is he getting those OPEN shots and easy layups. PICKS! BAD switching from SA. Bowen/parker cant always go through the picks, so SA needs to SWITCH.
^^Not an excuse, just something SA needs to work on IMO.

And I can guarantee you, noone(unless you are retarded) will bring up vaughn. He's MF garbage. But there will always be the BS fans that dont know anything. You ever see those espn/sportscenter comercials with that guy "talking out of his ***"? Those fans are everywhere.

And true some SA fans do think that SA is unstoppable/the best team ever etc. But that goes for EVERY TEAM not just SA. Not every fan thinks that way. I dont think SA is unstoppable. I know their in trouble, but Im still going to hope they win this series.

i wasnt talking bout you donohue, its all good bro!! like i said, its just fun giving spurs fans **** since i got buddies that are spurs fans. but seriously man, in my post i get those customers atleast 1-2 times a week man. all i was saying is that the hornets are in the playoffs and give them there props man regardless if they do win the series or not!! they came out of nowhere and have the spurs on the ropes. there are alot of dumba$$ spurs fans that think horry, brent barry, jacque vaughn are damn superstars!! those players are some f*ckin scrubs man.. but even if its the pick setting up CP3, hes either gonna make the jumpshot, penetrate, or throw the alley!! u just cant stop that guy.

but hey its all good man, like i said, its all for fun bro!! nobody needs to get all hardcore for no reason.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:15 PM
TECH Junkie

i wasnt talking bout you donohue, its all good bro!! like i said, its just fun giving spurs fans **** since i got buddies that are spurs fans. but seriously man, in my post i get those customers atleast 1-2 times a week man. all i was saying is that the hornets are in the playoffs and give them there props man regardless if they do win the series or not!! they came out of nowhere and have the spurs on the ropes. there are alot of dumba$$ spurs fans that think horry, brent barry, jacque vaughn are damn superstars!! those players are some f*ckin scrubs man.. but even if its the pick setting up CP3, hes either gonna make the jumpshot, penetrate, or throw the alley!! u just cant stop that guy.

but hey its all good man, like i said, its all for fun bro!! nobody needs to get all hardcore for no reason.
, no big deal. CP is a hooper. I have nothing against NO, if they win, they deserve it. They really did come out of nowhere this season/playoffs and look damn good. And I personally think Horry is clutch. he's getting old, but I think if we still needed him to hit a last second 3, that he could do it. But thats about it.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

, no big deal. CP is a hooper. I have nothing against NO, if they win, they deserve it. They really did come out of nowhere this season/playoffs and look damn good. And I personally think Horry is clutch. he's getting old, but I think if we still needed him to hit a last second 3, that he could do it. But thats about it.

hell yeah dude, honestly, i didnt even know who the hell was on the damn hornets besides chris paul..LOL!! they really came out of nowhere man. ya know what man, honestly, when i look at all the shots horry made he was completely open and makes them. but when u put a hand in his face he misses. its like bowen in the corner. hell make them if hes open, but the second u put a hand in his face he misses.

whatcha spurs fans know bout vinny del negro!!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

Um wow. Hmm.....
I never once said CP was garbage. All I said was, is that Parker has more experience
The main difference I see in Parker and CP is Parker's ability to go to the rim and keep going back to the rim and throwing his body around all game long.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Um wow. Hmm.....
I never once said CP was garbage. All I said was, is that Parker has more experience
The main difference I see in Parker and CP is Parker's ability to go to the rim and keep going back to the rim and throwing his body around all game long.
did you miss Chris Pauls top 10 circus shots of all time at the rim in game 3?