HUGE Gas Price mess up at the pump.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 10:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone who says the oil companies arent responsible can suck a huge ****. And yes their investors are responsible too i.e Bush. When you hear that the price of a barrel is at an all time high and oil companies are reporting record breaking profits I'm sure that has to do with them JUST trying to make a little profit. We are all getting raped and I dont complain cause it wont fix anything so i just pay what i have to pay and go about my day, but dont be ignorant and say that the government or the president has nothing to do with it. They are all tied up to the business.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dan00k
so it seems like everyone here wants to rip off the person who pays the money to get the gas to his service station...they are not the ones ripping you off, its the oil companies. yes, we would all like a nice price reduction at the pump because i even think that it is getting out of control and our government wont even do anything about it, which sucks, but not reporting it is like stealing when you know it is wrong. thats my .02 anyway.
this is no different than a department store incorrectly marking the price on some clothing....if that's how they mark it/price it, then that's what they have to sell it for.

it's their screw-up, not ours. it's called having the good luck to be in the right place at the right time.

and you'd best believe that if i came across some prices like that, i'd milk it for all i could.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i bet the owner of the gas station is going to be pissed. Somebody is getting FIRED!!!