Whats it take to get arrested????

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Whats it take to get arrested????

Just found out one of my relatives house was broken into today. Fortunately they had a neighbor that caught the 2 criminals( a boy, and a woman) in the act, and called the Police.

They tried to steal a plasma TV, and loaded it in the womans car. The neighbor blocked their exit out of the driveway. The cops arrived and basically refused to arrest the woman. She had a stolen TV in the back of her car, and admitted to breaking into the house ( the boy ran away) . The police didn't even want to take the lady in for questioning, and when they did they said she would probably be let go after the questioning. Makes me mad just thinking about it.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn that sucks Larry. Looks like you gotta be a drug dealer these days to actually get arrested.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:42 PM
Staging Lane

WTF.. The woman had the stolen TV, and they still didn't arrest.. Did they even take a report?
Old 05-21-2008, 11:43 PM
TECH Regular

I'd be writing some letters to the captain and some news stations. Thats just plain pathetic.

J
Old 05-21-2008, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats bullshit, the police now days dont care it seems like, when my house was broken into it took 2 hours till one cop showed up...
Old 05-21-2008, 11:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
I'd be writing some letters to the captain and some news stations. Thats just plain pathetic.

J

Yea, let the public know.. That is bull ****.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 94TRANS
thats bullshit, the police now days dont care it seems like, when my house was broken into it took 2 hours till one cop showed up...
Yea, same here with my sister, who is a SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO. I got there 30 minutes after finding out, AND DROVE PAST SEVERAL COPS ON 20 TAKING RADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours after the fa ct, jackass has the nerve to ask "is there anyone still in the house". ****** APD
Old 05-22-2008, 12:59 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PaiN
Just found out one of my relatives house was broken into today. Fortunately they had a neighbor that caught the 2 criminals( a boy, and a woman) in the act, and called the Police.

They tried to steal a plasma TV, and loaded it in the womans car. The neighbor blocked their exit out of the driveway. The cops arrived and basically refused to arrest the woman. She had a stolen TV in the back of her car, and admitted to breaking into the house ( the boy ran away) . The police didn't even want to take the lady in for questioning, and when they did they said she would probably be let go after the questioning. Makes me mad just thinking about it.
complete bullshit ill tell ya! same thing happened to a neighbors house. and i had exact descriptions of suspects, vehicle and plate number. when i went to give it to the police they said "we dont need that kind of information!"
however one things gauranteed. if you drive without a front plate or a just expired inspection sticker they will treat you like you raped their sister!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:00 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW

J

+1 Great idea......
That is seriously bullshit tho!
Old 05-22-2008, 01:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

There's money in traffic tickets.

There isn't any money in fighting crime. Get it?
Old 05-22-2008, 02:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PaiN

wow, what bullshit....

did they at least take the stolen stuff out of the car and put it back in the house?

if i was their neighbor and blocked them in, i wouldn't move my car to let them out until after the owners were contacted and got home to deal with them.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Damn sorry to hear that Larry, thats what makie ya want to take matters into your own hands fck the police....

B
Old 05-22-2008, 06:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Josh McGrath
Yea, same here with my sister, who is a SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO. I got there 30 minutes after finding out, AND DROVE PAST SEVERAL COPS ON 20 TAKING RADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours after the fa ct, jackass has the nerve to ask "is there anyone still in the house". ****** APD
um, you do realize that there are multiple departments of a Police Department right?

a TRAFFIC Cop is just that, monitors traffic. Don't expect them to move from their cozy spot underneither an overpass shooting a radar.

It's the OTHER department within the PD that takes care of "other" crimes.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:41 AM
Staging Lane

And people wonder why Joe Horn did what was necessary in Pasadena to defend his neighbor's property.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Damn sorry to hear that Larry, thats what makie ya want to take matters into your own hands fck the police....

B
yea then you'd be the one getting arrested, how screwed up the system is
Old 05-22-2008, 08:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shake
And people wonder why Joe Horn did what was necessary in Pasadena to defend his neighbor's property.
x1000. Thats what you have to do nowadays to get anywhere. Believe you me I will defend my property with a 12 gauge and buckshot. Or one of the other weapons at hand.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

I haven't seen anyone post it yet so I have to ask. Were the thiefs illegal immigrants by any chance? If so there's your answer as to why they didn't do anything ....
Old 05-22-2008, 08:54 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Shake
I was just about to mention that. Too bad they didn't have neighbors like him
Old 05-22-2008, 09:01 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Habit Bird
I haven't seen anyone post it yet so I have to ask. Were the thiefs illegal immigrants by any chance? If so there's your answer as to why they didn't do anything ....
I was wondering this too. That sucks Larry.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:05 AM
12 Second Club

omg that is so fucked up. I would raise hell man.